1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    23 Oct '17 22:27
    Originally posted by @eladar
    You mean you are watching a football movie about a team from the early 1970's and they aren't lifting weights? Say it isn't so.
    It's almost over
    Not a weight in sight
    Geeez racist or what?
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Oct '17 22:28
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Are we playing cludo?

Now you have played or coached for 20+ years.
    Have you ever seen any person or team trying to cheat?
    http://core1inc.com/speed-vs-quickness-understanding-the-difference/

In any sport, both quickness and speed are important. Yet they are not identical skills.

Quickness is the athlete’s instant reaction and movement time when faced with an external stimuli. Think of an NFL cornerback eyeing the quarterback, and then making a lightning-fast decision to pursue a receiver to his left, rather than his right.

Speed, meanwhile, is generally viewed as a less stimuli-driven skill. Think of a track runner or, with our previous example, the wide receiver. For each of these athletes, yes, they are responding to a stimuli – the starting gun or the quarterback’s snap – but in each case their routes are generally well-defined. It’s only when a stimuli is introduced that quickness, rather than speed, enters the equation.

These details may seem insignificant but they have a profound impact on your training regimen. Our team of trainers will work with you to develop a personalized speed or quickness training program that helps you achieve optimal performance.
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    23 Oct '17 22:34

In any sport, both quickness and speed are important. Yet they are not identical skills.

Quickness is the athlete’s instant reaction and movement time when faced with an external stimuli. Think of an NFL cornerback eyeing the quarterback, and then making a lightning-fast decision ...[text shortened]... p a personalized speed or quickness training program that helps you achieve optimal performance.
    So have you ever seen a player try and cheat?

Film is over they won by using no weights just as I knew
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Oct '17 23:14
    So have you ever seen a player try and cheat?

Film is over they won by using no weights just as I knew
    Why converse with a person who just wants to argue for no ther reason than being an ass?
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    24 Oct '17 00:28

Quickness is the athlete’s instant reaction and movement time when faced with an external stimuli. Think of an NFL cornerback eyeing the quarterback, and then making a lightning-fast decision ...[text shortened]... p a personalized speed or quickness training program that helps you achieve optimal performance.
    You're repeating yourself now.

There's no secret in the fact that basically all NFL players are choc-o-block full of steroids. Having been an American football coach/player you should know this. Off the field they become wife beaters and have major anger issues. O J Simson, Aaron Hernandez and Ray Lewis are a few that spring to mind.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Oct '17 00:531 edit
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    You're repeating yourself now.

There's no secret in the fact that basically all NFL players are choc-o-block full of steroids. Having been an American football coach/player you should know this. Off the field they become wife beaters and have major anger issues. O J Simson, Aaron Hernandez and Ray Lewis are a few that spring to mind.
    That's because nimrod seems to have gone blind in his old age.

Football players, as well as rugby players I'm sure, are a bunch of guys with anger management issues.

Why do support your wife beating rugby players?
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    24 Oct '17 03:06
    That's because nimrod seems to have gone blind in his old age.

Football players, as well as rugby players I'm sure, are a bunch of guys with anger management issues.

Why do support your wife beating rugby players?
    Doesn't happen in rugby as they're not pumped full of steroids.

Did the team you coached have a supplements (steroid) program for the players ?
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    24 Oct '17 06:56
    Why converse with a person who just wants to argue for no ther reason than being an ass?
    I know you are a total ass but still I debate with you.
    Library open late.
    Or are you the night watch librarian one of your many jobs?
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Oct '17 10:08
    Doesn't happen in rugby as they're not pumped full of steroids.

Did the team you coached have a supplements (steroid) program for the players ?
    http://m.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/36218785
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Oct '17 10:09
    I know you are a total ass but still I debate with you.
    Library open late.
    Or are you the night watch librarian one of your many jobs?
    You don't debate, you just lie.
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    24 Oct '17 10:19
    You don't debate, you just lie.
    Let's see.
    Football more popular than grid iron. Truth
    Pumping iron does not help skill truth
    You like schoolgirls. Truth again even though you hastily added you were 16 at the time.
    You must live in the library as you are on here all day. Truth
    Faster and quicker mean the same another truth.
    You never answer a simple question. Truth strikes again.
    Please can you point out the lies.
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    24 Oct '17 13:28
    http://m.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/36218785
    That's over in the UK my friend. It was the only way they could compete with Australia and New Zealand on the world stage. Haven't you wondered why England has improved so rapidly over the past few years.

No....over here in Oz we believe in clean sport. Our boys don't believe in drugs. If we can't win on our own merit we'd rather lose and be clean.

Anyway you didn't answer my question. Did the team you coached have a supplement (steroid taking) program ?
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 00:341 edit
    That's over in the UK my friend. It was the only way they could compete with Australia and New Zealand on the world stage. Haven't you wondered why England has improved so rapidly over the past few years.

No....over here in Oz we believe in clean sport. Our boys don't believe in drugs. If we can't win on our own merit we'd rather lose and be clean. ...[text shortened]... didn't answer my question. Did the team you coached have a supplement (steroid taking) program ?
    https://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/01/17/16/40/knights-mullen-tests-positive-to-steroids

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jul/22/rugby-league-has-a-domestic-violence-problem-the-nrls-lip-service-wont-fix-it
  14. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 00:48
    https://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/01/17/16/40/knights-mullen-tests-positive-to-steroids

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jul/22/rugby-league-has-a-domestic-violence-problem-the-nrls-lip-service-wont-fix-it
    So what you're saying is that when you were a coach you did have a supplements program is that right? Common, it's alright, you can tell us. Get it off your chest. It was a long time ago now.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 00:54
    So what you're saying is that when you were a coach you did have a supplements program is that right? Common, it's alright, you can tell us. Get it off your chest. It was a long time ago now.
    What I am saying is that you are a liar.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree