1. Subscriberscoop122
    scoop122
    Southport
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 22:46
    'for sure when the ball is handled it is 100 % a penalty with zero chance of a mistake'
    would anyone else love to be the bloke who told him it was a penalty and he should go on national television and make a complete t**t of himself ?
  2. LA
    Moves
    26 Apr '07 16:40
    Originally posted by scoop122
    'for sure when the ball is handled it is 100 % a penalty with zero chance of a mistake'
    would anyone else love to be the bloke who told him it was a penalty and he should go on national television and make a complete t**t of himself ?
    I'm a Manchester United supporter but I have to support Morinio.

All the penalty cases he points out are correct, Chelsie are not getting clear decisions, and Manchester Uited should have conceded penalties recently and we were lucku not to.
  3. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    26 Apr '07 17:06
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    I'm a Manchester United supporter but I have to support Morinio.

All the penalty cases he points out are correct, Chelsie are not getting clear decisions, and Manchester Uited should have conceded penalties recently and we were lucku not to.
    Do you sit in the front row seats for the visually impaired at Old Trafford? Because if you're talking about Arbeloa's "handball" last night it was at least a yard outside the area.
  4. LA
    Moves
    26 Apr '07 17:09
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Do you sit in the front row seats for the visually impaired at Old Trafford? Because if you're talking about Arbeloa's "handball" last night it was at least a yard outside the area.
    Ok sorry.
    I didn't notice his position on the field, I'm just saying it was hand ball.
    All the other hand ball claims Morinio has made are correct too.
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    26 Apr '07 21:00
    Are you hard of hearing? Because Mourinho said he didn't know if it was a free-kick or a penalty.
  6. Subscriberscoop122
    scoop122
    Southport
    Moves
    26 Apr '07 23:08
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Are you hard of hearing? Because Mourinho said he didn't know if it was a free-kick or a penalty.
    are you hard of memory? after the match in the interview the special one went on and on and on and on about being denied a penalty. he focused on the fact that chelsea were denied a penalty.
    perhaps he should look at garcia's goal again
  7. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 08:43
    Mourinho talking to SKY after the match.

"I don't understand how we don't have penalties, when the penalties are so clear, I don't understand. I go for the facts and it's a fact. In the Champions League this season we have good referees and to be fair to Mr Merk he was comfortable. But the penalty is a big chance for us to be 2-0. Then it would be a completely different game and a different story. I feel it is not fair. I hope after the game in the second leg we are not crying and thinking again about a big decision, because two years ago we were thinking about a big decision "

Mourinho in the press conference (afterwards)

"It's a handball for sure, there's no doubt. If it's inside the box and a penalty or outside the box and a free kick that's something I cannot say. But the handball is 100 per cent. The referee had a very good game but, like everybody in the game - me, the players, everybody - he made a mistake and his mistake was the Arbeloa handball. But it was a decision against us, a big one. If it's a penalty it's a big decision. If it's a direct free kick, you reduce the percentages for the possibility for being a goal."

MUST TRY HARDER PALONKA!
  8. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    29 Apr '07 07:27
    "It's a handball for sure, there's no doubt. If it's inside the box and a penalty or outside the box and a free kick that's something I cannot say. But the handball is 100 per cent.
    😵

What part of this sentence are you unable to understand?
  9. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    29 Apr '07 08:12
    😵

What part of this sentence are you unable to understand?
    Shall I get you a larger spade for that hole you're digging?

Do you read selectively? What part of the first paragraph are you unable to grasp? I think you're losing it Palonka, just like the love of your life Mr Moaninho.
  10. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    30 Apr '07 14:07
    Shall I get you a larger spade for that hole you're digging?

Do you read selectively? What part of the first paragraph are you unable to grasp? I think you're losing it Palonka, just like the love of your life Mr Moaninho.
    That's funny considering you're the one that's been reading selectively.

My point was that he DID consider the possibility of the handball being outside the area. You can argue against that until you're blue in the face, but the facts are in front of your nose.
  11. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '07 15:57
    That's funny considering you're the one that's been reading selectively.

My point was that he DID consider the possibility of the handball being outside the area. You can argue against that until you're blue in the face, but the facts are in front of your nose.
    One last time.

He did not "consider the possibility of the handball being outside the area" until he was friggin' told by a journo that it wasn't inside the area. A FACT clearly illustrated by my post quoting what he said after the match to SKY and what he said afterwards at the press conference.

In other words, the "Special One" was wrong and then after being told so gave a different story in the press conference. Unfortunately, he still could not say it was definitely NOT a penalty a FACT which is clear from the replay. So he was kinda wrong again.

Now, Palonka (hope you don't mind me calling you that?) take your tongue from out of Moaninho's arse and grow another eye with which to view life.
  12. Standard memberjay D
    Jay D
    London
    Moves
    01 May '07 11:38
    One last time.

He did not "consider the possibility of the handball being outside the area" until he was friggin' told by a journo that it wasn't inside the area. A FACT clearly illustrated by my post quoting what he said after the match to SKY and what he said afterwards at the press conference.

In other words, the "Special One" was wrong and then a ...[text shortened]... ke your tongue from out of Moaninho's arse and grow another eye with which to view life.
    hmmm not sure if this is the best time to get into this arguement

don't care whether he thought it was inside or outside the box, the fact is we were cheated out of a goal scoring opportunity, whether it be from a freekick or penalty.

doesn't matter, you guys havent actually scored a goal against us in the champions league!!! and don't try the Luis Garcia cr*p cause we all know it wasn't a goal, even your fans who turned up to the game at the bridge had signs says that you knew...

COME ON THE CHELS!!!
  13. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    01 May '07 11:58
    Originally posted by jay D
    hmmm not sure if this is the best time to get into this arguement

don't care whether he thought it was inside or outside the box, the fact is we were cheated out of a goal scoring opportunity, whether it be from a freekick or penalty.

doesn't matter, you guys havent actually scored a goal against us in the champions league!!! and don't try the Luis Garci ...[text shortened]... turned up to the game at the bridge had signs says that you knew...

COME ON THE CHELS!!!
    Chelsea fans are like little girls. Stop yer crying!

"Cheated out of a goalscoring opportunity"? You mean a bit like when Cech clattered Baros to stop him from scoring in '05? No sending off or penalty then either. Although we did score from the resulting melee. That's right "SCORE", the ref gave it, the history books say it and we knocked your sorry arses out.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4501277.stm

Oh and we went on to become Champions Of Europe for the 5th time. Something, thankfully, not even Abramovich's money has been able to buy yet. COME ON THE REDS!
  14. Standard memberjay D
    Jay D
    London
    Moves
    01 May '07 14:31

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Standard memberjay D
    Jay D
    London
    Moves
    01 May '07 14:33
    Chelsea fans are like little girls. Stop yer crying!

"Cheated out of a goalscoring opportunity"? You mean a bit like when Cech clattered Baros to stop him from scoring in '05? No sending off or penalty then either. Although we did score from the resulting melee. That's right "SCORE", the ref gave it, the history books say it and we knocked your sorry ar ...[text shortened]... hing, thankfully, not even Abramovich's money has been able to buy yet. COME ON THE REDS!
    yeah well if by being a Chels fan I'ma little girl who wins stuff then so be it, better than having to look in the past all the time just to win an arguement..

anyway by the end of tonight all your gonna here is:

your gonna win **** all!!! your gonna win **** all!!! and

sign on sign on with a pen in your hand cause you'll never get a job sign on sign on sign on...sign on!!!

😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree