NFL Playoffs: pick before looking

NFL Playoffs: pick before looking

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MC

Moves
20 Jan 14

Originally posted by Trev33
This is some of the worst officiating I've ever seen in any sport... 49ers being raped.

That was a clear turnover.

Why can't it be reviewed? What is the point of having cameras?
LMAO the outcome was beneficial so how is that being raped?

Moves
20 Jan 14

Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
LMAO the outcome was beneficial so how is that being raped?
What? Are you retarded?

Seahawks had a 4th & goal instead of it being the 49ers ball...

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
20 Jan 14

One more to go:
---------------------------------------------------------------
USArmyParatrooper: 7 Broncos 49ers
darvlay: 6 Broncos Seahawks
Grampy Bobby: 6 Broncos 49ers
MoneyManMike: 5 Broncos 49ers
Trev33: 5 Patriots 49ers
MISTER CHESS: 3 Patriots Seahawks
RBHILL: 3 Patriots 49ers

R

California

Moves
20 Jan 14

I was disappointed in the winers but I would have predicted the Broncos an Seahawks in the SB.

I will do a new thread for the SB. Message your pick and overall score and I will post it jan. 31

U

Moves
20 Jan 14
2 edits

This is some of the worst officiating I've ever seen in any sport... 49ers being raped.

That was a clear turnover.

Why can't it be reviewed? What is the point of having cameras?
It really was. Multiple phantom personal fouls against the 49ers. Failing to call what was obviously roughing the kicker. Multiple holds that weren't called on the long kick return that resulted in a Seattle score. Giving the ball to Seattle after Bowman stripped the ball, took possession and broke his leg hanging onto it.

The game has lost its integrity. I'm not renewing my NFL package next year.

R

California

Moves
20 Jan 14

Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
It really was. Multiple phantom personal fouls against the 49ers. Failing to call what was obviously roughing the kicker. Multiple holds that weren't called on the long kick return that resulted in a Seattle score. Giving the ball to Seattle after Bowman stripped the ball, took possession and broke his leg hanging onto it.

In my home picks I beat my wife 6 to 3 out of the 10 games. I went with the pats and niners and she went with the broncos and niners. She will not pick the pats.

MC

Moves
20 Jan 14
2 edits

Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper

You weren't saying this after the Carolina game... hmmm.

You're exaggerating the integrity of the personal foul calls as only one was questionable and he clearly pushed a player going out of bounds which will get called every time. The call against Maragos on the punter was obviously running into the kicker, not roughing. There were no holds on the return. The Bowman play wasn't reviewable and something like that is easily missed on the field.

There were calls both ways an

d

Moves
20 Jan 14
1 edit

What? Are you retarded?

In the end, this blown call did not affect the game however I agree there was some bad officiating. I'm not gonna get all emotional with the hyperbole like the homers do though. There are always some mistakes in officiating in every football game.

Maybe it's karma? Remember Super Bowl XL?

Regardless, we have a great Super Bowl coming up. Gonna be tough to make this pick. I know I already predicted the NFC to win it all earlier but after watching Seattle's offense struggle, I will have to reconsider that.

Of course, if I want to win this little competition, I will have to pick the Seahawks. I know for damn sure Paratrooper ain't gonna take 'em. 😉

MC

Moves
20 Jan 14

What? Are you retarded?

Then they would have had the ball with 99 yards to go... how is that better than what happened?

Moves
21 Jan 14

Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
Then they would have had the ball with 99 yards to go... how is that better than what happened?
Go to answer my question - Yes, you are indeed retarded.

What happened in the 4th down is irreverent... the fact is it was the 49ers ball and Seattle had a chance for a TD that they didn't deserve.

Moves
21 Jan 14

Originally posted by darvlay
In the end, this blown call did not affect the game however I agree there was some bad officiating. I'm not gonna get all emotional with the hyperbole like the homers do though. There are always some mistakes in officiating in every football game.

Maybe it's karma? Remember Super Bowl XL?

Regardless, we have a great Super Bowl coming up. Gonna be ...[text shortened]... n, I will have to pick the Seahawks. I know for damn sure Paratrooper ain't gonna take 'em. 😉
Of course it affected the game... everything that happens in the present affects the future. Had they been given the ball they would have started form the 1 yard line. Maybe Seattle get a stack and a safety... or Gore breaks free and runs for a 99 yard TD. We'll never know.

d

Moves
21 Jan 14

Wish I was drunk like you right now, Trev.

R

California

Moves
21 Jan 14
1 edit

Of course it affected the game... everything that happens in the present affects the future. Had they been given the ball they would have started form the 1 yard line. Maybe Seattle get a stack and a safety... or Gore breaks free and runs for a 99 yard TD. We'll never know.
Don't you mean kaepernick? 😉

R

California

Moves
25 Jan 14
2 edits

A person at the Clinic I do Security at is going to Las Vagas to put $1,000 on the 49ers just to make it to the Super Bowl for next year. Right know they are 5/1 so if they go that is $5,000.

The Worst is the Jags at 150/1.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Feb 14

Anyone else baking Buffalo Chicken Wings at home for today's Super Bowl?