NFL Playoffs: pick before looking

NFL Playoffs: pick before looking

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jan 14

NFL Lines AFC & NFC Conference Championship Games
NFL Football Line Conference Championship Playoffs

Title Game NFL Playoff Lines 1/19, 2014

Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total

1/19 3:00 ET At Denver -6.5 New England 54.5
1/19 6:30 ET At Seattle -3.5 San Francisco 39.5

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jan 14

Originally posted by Trev33
24-22
1/19 6:30 ET At Seattle -3.5 San Francisco

Underdog: SF +3.5 Morning Line

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jan 14

Originally posted by RBHILL
After 8 matches 3 to go!
USArmyParatrooper: 6 Saints Colts 49ers Broncos
Grampy Bobby: 5 Saints Patriots 49ers Chargers
Trev33: 5 Seahawks Patriots 49ers Broncos
darvlay: 4 Seahawks Colts Panthers Broncos
MoneyManMike: 4 Seahawks Patriots 49ers Chargers
RBHILL: 3 Saints Colts 49ers Broncos
MISTER CHESS 2 Seahawks Colts 49ers Chargers
Grampy Bobby: Saints Patriots 49ers SD = 4 Points in our Morning Line
Format League. One Player with 3; five with 2; seven with 0.

Moves
13 Jan 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
1/19 6:30 ET At Seattle -3.5 San Francisco

Underdog: SF +3.5 Morning Line
I think I'll be having a bet on the 49ers and Pat with their handicap.

d

Moves
13 Jan 14

I think I'll be having a bet on the 49ers and Pat with their handicap.
I like Denver and Seattle to win but I would take the Pats against the spread. To me, it looks like Seattle is destined to take it all.

U

Moves
13 Jan 14

For both of my wrong picks last week I didn't go with who I thought were the better team. I went with who I thought were more hungry and would play better on that particular day. The Saints went as far as to paint the Seahawks emblem on their practice field, and Andrew Luck had just game back and won after being down 28 points with just over a quarter to play.

I thought both teams were playing better opponents, but wanted it more. In the end the better teams won.

Now for my picks.

49ers @ Seahawks. I think the Seahawks are the better team, especially at home. I think either team could win, but the Seahawks are statically more probable. With all of this said, I just can't pick against my own team so this is my one homer pick.

49ers over Seahawks.

Patriots @ Broncos. IMO the Broncos are the better team. Thier offense and Payton manning are playing out of their minds this year. What's more, their normally unimpressive defense shut the Chargers out for 3 whole quarters last week.

Broncos over the Patriots.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
13 Jan 14
1 edit

After 8 matches 3 to go!
USArmyParatrooper: 6 Saints Colts 49ers Broncos
Grampy Bobby: 5 Saints Patriots 49ers Chargers
Trev33: 5 Seahawks Patriots 49ers Broncos
darvlay: 4 Seahawks Colts Panthers Broncos
MoneyManMike: 4 Seahawks Patriots 49ers Chargers
RBHILL: 3 Saints Colts 49ers Broncos
MISTER CHESS 2 Seahawks Colts 49ers Chargers
I am 6 to 2 against my wife. I should have gone with what I did against my wife on RHP then I would be tied for first.

Patriots over the Broncos. For Brady wins 70% of the time over Payton.

49ers over the Seahawks. Because their the 9ers for crying out loud!

Edit: road teams are 4-4 this post season. Last year only 2-8 and the year before that 6-4 just like this year will be.

R

California

Moves
13 Jan 14
1 edit

Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
For both of my wrong picks last week I didn't go with who I thought were the better team. I went with who I thought were more hungry and would play better on that particular day. The Saints went as far as to paint the Seahawks emblem on their practice field, and Andrew Luck had just game back and won after being down 28 points with just over a quar ...[text shortened]... ive defense shut the Chargers out for 3 whole quarters last week.

Broncos over the Patriots.
I always pick against my bills when they play the pats, browns, cowboys, and Bucs.

Edit: no matter what you beat me. But maybe I could get second. You would think that I picked the Underdogs but I truly believe that the Seahawks and Broncos are the Underdogs no matter what anyone says.

Moves
13 Jan 14

Originally posted by darvlay
I like Denver and Seattle to win but I would take the Pats against the spread. To me, it looks like Seattle is destined to take it all.
Thought the 49ers were more impressive than Seattle, same with the Pats and Broncos. 49ers are doing it latter style... lost in the NFC championship game two years ago, the Superbowl last year, this years - WINNERS.

We'll see, looking forward to a couple of close games TBH, who would have thought the Pats running game would have been so good last week? Lets not forget they've already beaten them once this season and Brady has a much better record against Manning. If the Pats win the SB I think we can call him the best QB of his generation... maybe ever.

R

California

Moves
13 Jan 14

Thought the 49ers were more impressive than Seattle, same with the Pats and Broncos. 49ers are doing it latter style... lost in the NFC championship game two years ago, the Superbowl last year, this years - WINNERS.

We'll see, looking forward to a couple of close games TBH, who would have thought the Pats running game would have been so good last week? Let ...[text shortened]... ing. If the Pats win the SB I think we can call him the best QB of his generation... maybe ever.
If the Pats don't win they are like my Atlanta Braves of baseball.

Moves
13 Jan 14

If the Pats don't win they are like my Atlanta Braves of baseball.
NY Mets are the only team in baseball worth talking about 😛

d

Moves
13 Jan 14

We'll see, looking forward to a couple of close games TBH, who would have thought the Pats running game would have been so good last week? Let ...[text shortened]... ing. If the Pats win the SB I think we can call him the best QB of his generation... maybe ever.
Similarly if the Broncos win it all, Manning will be the best ever.

But I think ultimately the NFC wins this year, either Seattle or San Fran.

Moves
13 Jan 14

I do as well TBH but I wouldn't consider Manning to be the best of his generation if the Broncos with it, he has some catching up to do.

R

California

Moves
13 Jan 14
1 edit

NY Mets are the only team in baseball worth talking about 😛
What with the record of most season with over 100 losses? Just kidding they only have done that 6 times with is once every 10 years about.

R

California

Moves
13 Jan 14

Manning would only have 2? Just like his baby bro.