1. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 17:32
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Somebody needs to hit crosby hard. Its not like he is going to do anything about it anyway, little wuss
    Are you saying no one would hit crosby hard if he COULD do something about it? Ah yes, pick on the guys that can't defend themselves.

Long may it wave.
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 17:33
    Somebody needs to hit crosby hard. Its not like he is going to do anything about it anyway, little wuss
    He doesn't need to do anything about it. That's what GARY ROBERTS is for. Numba 10 smash yo face in!
  3. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 17:45
    Originally posted by uzless
    Are you saying no one would hit crosby hard if he COULD do something about it? Ah yes, pick on the guys that can't defend themselves.

Long may it wave.
    Yes, more people would hit him if he wasn't such a little cry baby wuss. I think its a perfect reason to hit him.
  4. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 18:15
    Yes, more people would hit him if he wasn't such a little cry baby wuss. I think its a perfect reason to hit him.
    Same goes for quarter backs in the NFL. Who cares if all the skill guys get injured and the game is boring as hell to watch. I'd rather have the small skill guys go half speed and get rid of the puck before they get hit by some 6 foot 4 guy. That would make the game great. Then we could bring in more guys like Wade Belak and be amazed by how well they dump the puck in from centre ice and go for a line change. Rivetting stuff.
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 18:23
    Then we could bring in more guys like Wade Belak and be amazed by how well they dump the puck in from centre ice and go for a line change. Rivetting stuff.
    LMAO!
  6. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 18:24
    Same goes for quarter backs in the NFL. Who cares if all the skill guys get injured and the game is boring as hell to watch. I'd rather have the small skill guys go half speed and get rid of the puck before they get hit by some 6 foot 4 guy. That would make the game great. Then we could bring in more guys like Wade Belak and be amazed by how well they dump the puck in from centre ice and go for a line change. Rivetting stuff.
    He is very a very talented and amazing player, stop being so ignorant. I respect those smaller, amazinly skilled players a hell of a lot. BUT, Crosby is the biggest cry baby in the NHL, and never tries to finish his own battles. That I don't respect, and therefore, like seeing him become part of the boards.
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 18:26
    He is very a very talented and amazing player, stop being so ignorant. I respect those smaller, amazinly skilled players a hell of a lot. BUT, Crosby is the biggest cry baby in the NHL, and never tries to finish his own battles. That I don't respect, and therefore, like seeing him become part of the boards.
    He's 19. Give him a break.
  8. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 18:27
    Originally posted by darvlay
    He's 19. Give him a break.
    No, HIT HIM! 😀
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 18:30
    By the way, Crosby is 5' 11" and 200 lbs. He's not exactly a small player.
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 18:32
    They can't all be like this guy:

http://www.homeoftheleafs.com/images/clark.jpg
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 18:36
    In case you didn't know, uzless is about 5' 4" and 260 lbs.
  12. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 19:02
    Originally posted by darvlay
    By the way, Crosby is 5' 11" and 200 lbs. He's not exactly a small player.
    Well, it's not big. I'm 6'2 215. I'll hit him...................

.....if I could ever catch him 😞
  13. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 20:23
    By the way, PK, your Flyers are the dirtiest team in the league. They should not even be allowed to compete. The team should be dissolved and moved to Hamilton.
  14. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 20:53
    Ya like last night when they played the Canadiens. Komasarek and Hamrlik were all over him, slashing and cross checking him and the pansy didn't even drop the gloves with those 2 heavyishweights. Who cares if Crosby would have been knocked into next year by a big right hand like a Louisianna fellow being sent to the promised land. That guy is paid top dollar to drop the gloves and fight damn it!
  15. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 20:59
    Les Blue, Blanc et Rouge have taken 5 out of 6 points while opening the year on the road. First home game is Saturday vs Carolina and with a victory it'll put them just one game behind ottawa for 1st place overall.

If they can stay healthy and avoid the injuries like last year, they're in the playoff with what appears to be the best potential 1-2 tandem in net with Cristobal Huet and rookie Goalie of the year candidate Carey Price between the pipes.

If they could just get a top line goal scorer to replace Higgins.....

Vive les Habitants!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree