NY Jets, a classless organization

NY Jets, a classless organization

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
13 Dec 10

Tripping an opponent by a jets assistant is about as low as it gets!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=cr-winnersandlosers121210

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
14 Dec 10

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Tripping an opponent by a jets assistant is about as low as it gets!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=cr-winnersandlosers121210
The actions of one idiot makes the organization classless? Are the Steelers classless because of Ben Roethlisberger's escapades?

s

Moves
15 Dec 10

Originally posted by sh76
The actions of one idiot makes the organization classless? Are the Steelers classless because of Ben Roethlisberger's escapades?
Did they fire the assistant coach? Guess not. Shows no class. But then again your people spit on visting pitcher's wives so maybe you don't see it because it permeates the whole stinkin' Big Apple. To cite examples about other cities provides insight only about your typical NY ways. Classless is OK because other organizations are classless as well? Big Ben is a big jerk no doubt, but he did not injure a player from a visting team on the field of play in the middle of a game. CLASSLESS is an understatement! Lets see further examples. The team cat calls visting foreign female reporters, spit on visitors in the stand. Need I go furhter?

s

Moves
15 Dec 10

Forgot a couple of things. Your great city likes Madonnas with elephant dung. I am in no way surprised that fans spit on visitors and that assistants attack opponents who are defenseless. I saw no great outcry in the NY press about the incident. Perhaps the classlessness permeates the whole of NYC society.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
15 Dec 10

Originally posted by sh76
Just after the trip Rex Ryan shouted "NOW LET'S GO GET A SNACK"!~

Totally classless.

P-

s

Moves
15 Dec 10

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Just after the trip Rex Ryan shouted "NOW LET'S GO GET A SNACK"!~

Totally classless.

P-
Yeah it was probably some Madonna dung with chocolate washed down with crucifix in urine liquid! Really classless. The urine was probably Elliot Spitzer's!

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
16 Dec 10

I'm a lifelong 'Fins fan, but I personally wouldn't jump on the organization, unless they give him no punishment at all. No fine or anything? He didn't, but he could've injured our player pretty good...

s

Moves
16 Dec 10

Originally posted by SmookieP
I'm a lifelong 'Fins fan, but I personally wouldn't jump on the organization, unless they give him no punishment at all. No fine or anything? He didn't, but he could've injured our player pretty good...
It's just the last one in a long string of classless acts. Cat calling female reporters from a foreign country, sexting reporters(Bret Favre), and now this. Indeed Fin could have easily been injured. NY press treated incident as if nothing bad happened. NYC is just a big melting pot of classlessness! Bad guv followed by a blind bad guv. David Letterman, Ellitot Spitzer. The whole place stinks! Coach was fined $25K. To me htis was a fireable offense!

s

Moves
16 Dec 10

It's just the last one in a long string of classless acts. Cat calling female reporters from a foreign country, sexting reporters(Bret Favre), and now this. Indeed Fin could have easily been injured. NY press treated incident as if nothing bad happened. NYC is just a big melting pot of classlessness! Bad guv followed by a blind bad guv. David Letterman, ...[text shortened]... litot Spitzer. The whole place stinks! Coach was fined $25K. To me htis was a fireable offense!
Thus far I don't see any newyorker refuting the city's classlessness other than saying Pittsburgh sucks too! Now that's classy indeed! In a city full of nasty soup nazis it's any wonder that worse than spitting on visitor fans is not happening!

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
16 Dec 10
1 edit

No offence but this guy should get a second chance. They always give sport and entertainment people second chances. And plus he did it to a dolphins player.😕

s

Moves
16 Dec 10

Originally posted by RBHILL
No offence but this guy should get a second chance. They always give sport and entertainment people second chances. And plus he did it to a dolphins player.😕
With all due respect, this coach committed a premeditaed act. He ordered a wall to funnel the player towards him. It is not a spontaneous act in the heat of a passionate game. Any person with this streak of evilness does not deserve s spot in the NFL. And don't get me started on Vick and the other thugs like Vick. Now Vick wants a dog? I thought it was a condition of his parole to stay away from dogs!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Sal-Alosi-s-devious-act-was-not-a-coincidence?urn=nfl-296526

Madison Square Garde

Moves
17 Dec 10

Forgot a couple of things. Your great city likes Madonnas with elephant dung. I am in no way surprised that fans spit on visitors and that assistants attack opponents who are defenseless. I saw no great outcry in the NY press about the incident. Perhaps the classlessness permeates the whole of NYC society.
Get a life diego.

s

Moves
18 Dec 10
1 edit

Originally posted by YEAH BOY
Get a life diego.
Get class! And that's Dago, not Diego you misspelling bigappler!

Madison Square Garde

Moves
18 Dec 10

Get class! And that's Dago, not Diego you misspelling bigappler!
Where's your proof that a NY fan spat on Lee's wife? It so happens that Lee was quoted saying this never happened in a local philly paper. Get your facts straight before you continue your blabber mouthing in this forom. You act like you know what your are talking about. It's really fun to read. Please keep it up. I love a good laugh!!!!!!

s

Moves
18 Dec 10

Originally posted by YEAH BOY
Where's your proof that a NY fan spat on Lee's wife? It so happens that Lee was quoted saying this never happened in a local philly paper. Get your facts straight before you continue your blabber mouthing in this forom. You act like you know what your are talking about. It's really fun to read. Please keep it up. I love a good laugh!!!!!!
Give me proof it didn't. We're even, now aren't we? Live with it! Yours is a gutter of a city. Just watch your Jets get eliminated. Karma, man, karma. another loss, likely on Sunday, and Jets will be against the ropes and probably gone for good the following week!