NY Jets, a classless organization

NY Jets, a classless organization

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Madison Square Garde

Moves
18 Dec 10

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Give me proof it didn't. We're even, now aren't we? Live with it! Yours is a gutter of a city. Just watch your Jets get eliminated. Karma, man, karma. another loss, likely on Sunday, and Jets will be against the ropes and probably gone for good the following week!
Not a jets fan Diego. That's your new name it is. Look it up fact fool ,your the one who slandered your self. Thanks for the laughs. Keep them comming. It's worth the price of my subscription. Oh wait. Your a non sub SCUM. Skip a drink and pony up. Deadbeat.

s

Moves
18 Dec 10

Originally posted by YEAH BOY
Not a jets fan Diego. That's your new name it is. Look it up fact fool ,your the one who slandered your self. Thanks for the laughs. Keep them comming. It's worth the price of my subscription. Oh wait. Your a non sub SCUM. Skip a drink and pony up. Deadbeat.
Again, it's dago, not diego. You know it happened and you know you, your ilk, your city is a bunch of lowlifes who harrass visitors. The local press reported Cliff Lee's wife complained of being spat on. Real classy indeed. Now how exactly does self slander work? I do not recall saying anything negative about myself. During the ALCS many, many Texas fans complained of being spat on, thrown beer at, cursed at, and on and on.

Now about your classy Jets. They interfered with the press having access to the strength coach and the local press acted as if nothing happened. Only until there was league pressure was the dude supended. This is a fireable offense. As it turns out the offending coach planned the classy act of tripping a player and had his inactive players form a wall to funnel the Miami player towards him! Real classy! Let list your wonderful exemplars of classiness, pimping guv, Spitzer, his pimping succesor, crucifixes in urine, maddonas with elephant dung. "Yeah boy"! Must be real proud of being a newyacker. Nothing but classy acts out of your great city. Why can't even try a terrorist in your fair city without acquitting of all charges and finding guilty of made up charges. Sounds real smart! Sleaze Town USA! Why didn't you have a Broadway play called "Urinetown". Classy!

Madison Square Garde

Moves
18 Dec 10

Again, it's dago, not diego. You know it happened and you know you, your ilk, your city is a bunch of lowlifes who harrass visitors. The local press reported Cliff Lee's wife complained of being spat on. Real classy indeed. Now how exactly does self slander work? I do not recall saying anything negative about myself. During the ALCS many, many Texas fan ...[text shortened]... smart! Sleaze Town USA! Why didn't you have a Broadway play called "Urinetown". Classy!
It NEVER happened. Lee said so himself. Get yet? I wouldn't be wasting my time with a bore ask like you if I wasn't sure about what I type. Prove your allegation. That's what this is all about Fool. You have alot to say here and most of it come out of where you deficate. Like most texans. Big guns with no brains. Are you related to any of the Bush family? You certainlly quailify to be a top advisor. Diego

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
20 Dec 10

Again, it's dago, not diego. You know it happened and you know you, your ilk, your city is a bunch of lowlifes who harrass visitors. The local press reported Cliff Lee's wife complained of being spat on. Real classy indeed. Now how exactly does self slander work? I do not recall saying anything negative about myself. During the ALCS many, many Texas fan ...[text shortened]... smart! Sleaze Town USA! Why didn't you have a Broadway play called "Urinetown". Classy!
Pathetic.

All you do is rip your own teams when they falter a little and use the most ridiculous vile invective about anything you don't like.

It's completely impossible to have a serious discussion with you and I'm through trying.

s

Moves
20 Dec 10
1 edit

Originally posted by sh76
Pathetic.

All you do is rip your own teams when they falter a little and use the most ridiculous vile invective about anything you don't like.

It's completely impossible to have a serious discussion with you and I'm through trying.
Guess I hit a raw nerve with you newyorkers? Can't stand a little heat, but love flinging it about. Your putrid city is not my fault nor is its classlesness. As for ripping my own teams, have you ever read your vile NYC press? I am tame compared to your vile NYTimes. Why even poor Leonard Slatkin had to take it in the chin because some angry critic did not like him and you dare criticize me? How about giving us a report of anything good coming out of your hobo's dream of a city? Now poor Tom Coughlin will likely be ripped apart bit for bit, limb for limb becasue he failed to satisfy USA's most fetid fans. Spitters, cursers and with the hospitality of a porcupine! Coughlin will likely be done a favor if he's shown the door.

See you embody what's bad about NYC. All attention on me, but classlessness of Jets still goes excused or unmentioned. Too bad they won yesterday against all odds!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
22 Dec 10
1 edit

Rex Ryan likes feet.

FEET!

"may I smell them?"

s

Moves
22 Dec 10

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Rex Ryan likes feet.

FEET!

"may I smell them?"
Spawn of Buddy Ryan. Bound to love anything smelly!

T

Moves
26 Dec 10
1 edit

Speaking of the feet video, the owner of the Jets says his respect for Coach Ryan hasn't diminished.

The owner's name is (I'm not making this up) "Woody Johnson". Goes perfectly with the video story

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81d22972/article/jets-owner-says-his-respect-for-ryan-hasnt-diminished

s

Moves
26 Dec 10

Originally posted by TheBloop
Speaking of the feet video, the owner of the Jets says his respect for Coach Ryan hasn't diminished.

The owner's name is (I'm not making this up) "Woody Johnson". Goes perfectly with the video story

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81d22972/article/jets-owner-says-his-respect-for-ryan-hasnt-diminished
Looks like it all starts at the top! However, you must admit NYC is a big cesspool after all!

s

Moves
26 Dec 10

Here's a Chicago Tribune story on foot fetish issue, LOL!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Chicago-Tribune-publishes-Rex-Ryan-story-in-shap;_ylt=Atl4bFJJJRZ_Y4UpOLqRVSoZc9AF?urn=nfl-299788
Brilliant! What a disgusting lot indeed in the fair city of NY! Potty mouth fatso will have lots to think about on 4th and a foot! Should go for it!