1. cleveland ohio
    Moves
    12 Nov '06 18:01
    This is one of the biggest games ever played in college footballs greatest rivalry for the frist time in the history of the big ten the #1and # 2 teams meet in ohio for the right to go to the national championship game both teams come in undefeated at 11-0!!!!!!!!!!!!this is big and the hype across the country is hugh but in the states of Ohio and Michigan its larger then life unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go BUCKEYES BEAT MICHIGAN
  2. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    12 Nov '06 18:27
    I live in Ohio. Go MICHIGAN. Beat the idiots and shut Ohio up.
  3. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 06:55
    The big question may be, will they play it twice?
  4. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 15:41
    no, rutgers will play the winner 😛
  5. cleveland ohio
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 16:46
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    are you kidding Rutgers is having a great season but they are not in the same class as Ohio State or Michigan sorry!!!!!!
  6. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 17:18
    I hope they play twice and Michigan wins them both. how funny it would be!!!

🙄
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 18:151 edit
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Rutgers must beat WVU and have a lot of help to get there. I don't see it happening. The political favorite is and has always been USC. The only way to stop them is for someone to beat them a second time.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 18:17
    Originally posted by richfeet
    This is one of the biggest games ever played in college footballs greatest rivalry for the frist time in the history of the big ten the #1and # 2 teams meet in ohio for the right to go to the national championship game both teams come in undefeated at 11-0!!!!!!!!!!!!this is big and the hype across the country is hugh but in the states of Ohio and Michigan its larger then life unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go BUCKEYES BEAT MICHIGAN
    OH-IO, OH-IO, OH-IO!!!!!!!
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 18:19
    I just heard a rumor about the coach at Ohio State regarding the type of car he owns. Rumor has it he owns a Loyd Carr. 😵
  10. over there
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 22:42
    Originally posted by Ramned
    I live in Ohio. Go MICHIGAN. Beat the idiots and shut Ohio up.
    HELL YEAH!!1

HAIL! TO THE VICTORS VALIANT
    HAIL! TO THE CONQUERING HEROES
    HAIL!HAIL! TO MICHIGAN
    THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WEST!
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 03:30
    Everyone does realize that OSU is about to make history don't they? OSU will be the first team to beat three, count'em, three #2 teams in one year. They beat Texas, they will beat that team up north, and then they will win the national championship. Sweet!!!!!
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 06:05
    Originally posted by whodey
    Rutgers must beat WVU and have a lot of help to get there. I don't see it happening. The political favorite is and has always been USC. The only way to stop them is for someone to beat them a second time.
    If Rutgers wins out, they deserve to be in the championship game. I don't think they will; I wouldn't be shocked if Cincinnati knocks them off this week in Cincy (they lost to Louisville there by only a touchdown). It seems probable that the winner of the USC-Notre Dame game will play the winner of this week's OSU-Michigan game for the title.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 13:20
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    If Rutgers wins out, they deserve to be in the championship game. I don't think they will; I wouldn't be shocked if Cincinnati knocks them off this week in Cincy (they lost to Louisville there by only a touchdown). It seems probable that the winner of the USC-Notre Dame game will play the winner of this week's OSU-Michigan game for the title.
    Agreed. If Rutgers wins out all Hades will break out because they will want to put a team like USC or Notre Dame in the big game but will have trouble justifying such an action with an undefeated Rutgers team who has beaten both Louisville and WVU. Then you will hear the chants of needing a play off system of some kind. In my opnion, however, it does not really matter much because whoever shows up January 8th to face the winner of the OSU/Team up north match up will be toast!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 17:41
    Rutgers has had a great year, but (1) it is far from certain that they will end the year undefeated (2) a won loss team from the SEC (3) a won loss winner of the USC-Notre Dame game (4) the loser of the Michigan Ohio State game should all be ahead of them. Michigan crushed Notre Dame (for their only loss) and has given Wisconsin its only loss ass well and if their only loss is at Ohio State they would have a legitimate claim as the best 1 loss team. Ohio state blew out Texas at Texas and if they lose to Michigan they too would have a claim at a rematch. Sorry, but teams like Rutgers just don't have the strength of schedule (that isn't merely an opinion shared by voters it is a reflection of comuter polls)
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 19:211 edit
    Originally posted by myteamtrulystinks
    Rutgers has had a great year, but (1) it is far from certain that they will end the year undefeated (2) a won loss team from the SEC (3) a won loss winner of the USC-Notre Dame game (4) the loser of the Michigan Ohio State game should all be ahead of them. Michigan crushed Notre Dame (for their only loss) and has given Wisconsin its only loss ass f schedule (that isn't merely an opinion shared by voters it is a reflection of comuter polls)
    Rematches are ridiculous; if the no1 team has already beaten the no2 what is the point of playing them again? If Rutgers winds up beating two top ten teams in a month what's the problem with their "strength of schedule"?

EDIT: Contrary to your statement, Rutgers is currently no2 in the average computer rankings. http://msn.foxsports.com/id/6163830_37_1.pdf

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree