Ohio State vs. USC

Ohio State vs. USC

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
26 Nov 06
1 edit

Well I guess we have a match up for the championship game. We only have the formailty of the UCLA game vs. USC until we can say for sure, however, but I think its a given that USC will win. So what does everyone predict? Exactly how badly is OSU going to thump USC?

W
Angler

River City

Moves
26 Nov 06

Originally posted by whodey
Well I guess we have a match up for the championship game. We only have the formailty of the UCLA game vs. USC until we can say for sure, however, but I think its a given that USC will win. So what does everyone predict? Exactly how badly is OSU going to thump USC?
USC 31 OSU 17

R
The Rams

Moves
26 Nov 06

usc 30 osu 0

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
26 Nov 06

Originally posted by Ramned
usc 30 osu 0
You got to be kidding or drinking right? Ohio State 27 USC 16

FL

over there

Moves
26 Nov 06

I don't know. OSU will blow them out though. I am very angry at the fact that no. 2 Michigan has to play no.19 Cal in the Rose Bowl. Both games will be blowouts.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
26 Nov 06

It is strange the way it looks like this is going to work out.

OSU will beat USC. Michigan will Destroy Cal.

OSU will end the season #1
Michigan will end the season #2

w

Moves
26 Nov 06

Originally posted by Ramned
usc 30 osu 0
Drugs kill. Just some friendly advice.😵

FL

over there

Moves
26 Nov 06

It should be a rematch of OSU and Michigan. Michigan is the only team that can give OSU a good game.

c

Moves
26 Nov 06

Originally posted by whodey
I hope that UCLA beats USC and that if Ohio State Buckeyes have a rematch with Michigan Wolverines, Ohio State Buckeyes will beat them and Florida Gators beat Arkansas Razorbacks. the Florida Gators will play Ohio State Buckeyes in the championship game. If this ever happne(I don't think it will) I hope Florida Gators wins.
But, Ohio State Buckeyes vs. USC; 31-10 Ohio State Buckeyes

FL

over there

Moves
26 Nov 06

Originally posted by crazyfox
I hope that UCLA beats USC and that if Ohio State Buckeyes have a rematch with Michigan Wolverines, Ohio State Buckeyes will beat them and Florida Gators beat Arkansas Razorbacks. the Florida Gators will play Ohio State Buckeyes in the championship game. If this ever happne(I don't think it will) I hope Florida Gators wins.
But, Ohio State Buckeyes vs. USC; 31-10 Ohio State Buckeyes
I don't think OSU can beat Michigan again.

c

Moves
26 Nov 06

Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
I don't think OSU can beat Michigan again.
If they play at OSU. OSU will have a good change

FL

over there

Moves
26 Nov 06

Originally posted by crazyfox
If they play at OSU. OSU will have a good change
They already played at OSU. It will be a bowl game, but I don't know where they are holding the championship this year.

c

Moves
27 Nov 06

Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
It should be a rematch of OSU and Michigan. Michigan is the only team that can give OSU a good game.
LMAO, you Michigan fanboys just can't deal with OSU winning. OSU will beat USC too. I'll predict 37-24 OSU.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
27 Nov 06

OSU by 17 pts.

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
27 Nov 06
1 edit

OSU - 28 USC - 24

Or