Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. 26 Nov '06 05:08 / 1 edit
    Well I guess we have a match up for the championship game. We only have the formailty of the UCLA game vs. USC until we can say for sure, however, but I think its a given that USC will win. So what does everyone predict? Exactly how badly is OSU going to thump USC?
  2. Standard member Wulebgr
    Angler
    26 Nov '06 13:44
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well I guess we have a match up for the championship game. We only have the formailty of the UCLA game vs. USC until we can say for sure, however, but I think its a given that USC will win. So what does everyone predict? Exactly how badly is OSU going to thump USC?
    USC 31 OSU 17
  3. Standard member Ramned
    The Rams
    26 Nov '06 14:09
    usc 30 osu 0
  4. 26 Nov '06 14:19
    Originally posted by Ramned
    usc 30 osu 0
    You got to be kidding or drinking right? Ohio State 27 USC 16
  5. 26 Nov '06 19:49
    I don't know. OSU will blow them out though. I am very angry at the fact that no. 2 Michigan has to play no.19 Cal in the Rose Bowl. Both games will be blowouts.
  6. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    26 Nov '06 20:06
    It is strange the way it looks like this is going to work out.

OSU will beat USC. Michigan will Destroy Cal.

OSU will end the season #1
    Michigan will end the season #2
  7. 26 Nov '06 22:55
    Originally posted by Ramned
    usc 30 osu 0
    Drugs kill. Just some friendly advice.
  8. 26 Nov '06 23:10
    It should be a rematch of OSU and Michigan. Michigan is the only team that can give OSU a good game.
  9. 26 Nov '06 23:11
    Originally posted by whodey
    I hope that UCLA beats USC and that if Ohio State Buckeyes have a rematch with Michigan Wolverines, Ohio State Buckeyes will beat them and Florida Gators beat Arkansas Razorbacks. the Florida Gators will play Ohio State Buckeyes in the championship game. If this ever happne(I don't think it will) I hope Florida Gators wins.
    But, Ohio State Buckeyes vs. USC; 31-10 Ohio State Buckeyes
  10. 26 Nov '06 23:12
    Originally posted by crazyfox
    I hope that UCLA beats USC and that if Ohio State Buckeyes have a rematch with Michigan Wolverines, Ohio State Buckeyes will beat them and Florida Gators beat Arkansas Razorbacks. the Florida Gators will play Ohio State Buckeyes in the championship game. If this ever happne(I don't think it will) I hope Florida Gators wins.
    But, Ohio State Buckeyes vs. USC; 31-10 Ohio State Buckeyes
    I don't think OSU can beat Michigan again.
  11. 26 Nov '06 23:15
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    I don't think OSU can beat Michigan again.
    If they play at OSU. OSU will have a good change
  12. 26 Nov '06 23:18
    Originally posted by crazyfox
    If they play at OSU. OSU will have a good change
    They already played at OSU. It will be a bowl game, but I don't know where they are holding the championship this year.
  13. 27 Nov '06 01:32
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    It should be a rematch of OSU and Michigan. Michigan is the only team that can give OSU a good game.
    LMAO, you Michigan fanboys just can't deal with OSU winning. OSU will beat USC too. I'll predict 37-24 OSU.
  14. 27 Nov '06 01:36
    OSU by 17 pts.
  15. Standard member GalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    27 Nov '06 06:55 / 1 edit
    OSU - 28 USC - 24

Or

OSU - 35 Michigan - 31