O'Neill At Last?

O'Neill At Last?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
16 Aug 10

Rumours suggest that Capello may be on the way out to make way for Martin O'Neill! Does anyone doubt that he's the right man for the job?

V
King of the Ring-er

Moves
16 Aug 10

I would rather have Capello.

I heard on the news today the FA will appoint an English manager next time. My money is on Beckham getting the job. I would rather Pearce got it.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
16 Aug 10

Originally posted by Virtue76

I heard on the news today the FA will appoint an English manager next time. My money is on Beckham getting the job. I would rather Pearce got it.
I like Pearce, but I don't think he's ready - suspect FA will agree. And I don't think they'll give it to Beckham given his complete lack of experience and intellect.

Moves
16 Aug 10

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
Rumours suggest that Capello may be on the way out to make way for Martin O'Neill! Does anyone doubt that he's the right man for the job?
lol

england missed a trick in the summer, there's only 2 top class english managers and one of them moved clubs when england should've been looking for a new coach. can't see the other wanting to leave either at the moment.

p

Moves
16 Aug 10

Originally posted by Virtue76

Beckham getting the England job ?
You must be having a laugh !!!

V
King of the Ring-er

Moves
17 Aug 10

Originally posted by phil3000
I didn't say I wanted him to get it. Just have a feeling he will get it.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
17 Aug 10

Funny how neither of the 2 best managers in the premiership O'Neill & Ferguson are english 🙂
Without the guidance of non english player and managers you would not have anything more than an amateur league and you want the next national team to have an englishman 😀
LOL bring it on and get an english manager so then they will be chanting Scotland for the world cup

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
17 Aug 10

Originally posted by Mctayto
Funny how neither of the 2 best managers in the premiership O'Neill & Ferguson are english 🙂
Without the guidance of non english player and managers you would not have anything more than an amateur league and you want the next national team to have an englishman 😀
LOL bring it on and get an english manager so then they will be chanting Scotland for the world cup
We should have a UK team. If we'd done that years ago we could've had Fergie managing it and Giggs on the left. Can't think of any Scottish players who'd make the team though.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
17 Aug 10

We should have a UK team. If we'd done that years ago we could've had Fergie managing it and Giggs on the left. Can't think of any Scottish players who'd make the team though.
If you had a UK team then you would lose the support of 6 million folk north of the border.
I would puke at the thought of supporting anything connected to the assenachs

Moves
17 Aug 10

If you had a UK team then you would lose the support of 6 million folk north of the border.
yup. never going to happen. even the 'british' olympic football team is going to be all english.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
18 Aug 10

Scotland is connected to 'em. And I suspect that your assessment of the loyalties of the rest of the Scottish population is not entirely accurate.

s

6yd box

Moves
18 Aug 10

Originally posted by phil3000
agreed 100% Phil.
ppl seem to forget- he was in South Africa with the england squad.. WHAT THE F DID HE DO THERE??????

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

s

6yd box

Moves
18 Aug 10

Originally posted by trev33
yup. never going to happen. even the 'british' olympic football team is going to be all english.
Thats because English players are better then what the other 4 home counties have to offer!!

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
19 Aug 10

Scotland is connected to 'em. And I suspect that your assessment of the loyalties of the rest of the Scottish population is not entirely accurate.
Anyone stupid enough to fly the union flag could never understand the level of anti union outside of the sassenach domain.
As a highlander if Scotland declared war on england I would be at the front of the queue to kick your sorry behinds to show the only superior thing about your lot is their inflated egos

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
19 Aug 10

Originally posted by spurs73
Thats because English players are better then what the other 4 home counties have to offer!!
Wake up and smell the roses as at present my obsevation suggests your head is stuck up your behind