1. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '10 09:12
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    If you had a UK team then you would lose the support of 6 million folk north of the border.
    Fair enough, you can't be asked to support a GB team that'd definitely not have any Scottish players anywhere near the squad can you?
  2. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    19 Aug '10 09:59
    Anyone stupid enough to fly the union flag could never understand the level of anti union outside of the sassenach domain.
    As a highlander if Scotland declared war on england I would be at the front of the queue to kick your sorry behinds to show the only superior thing about your lot is their inflated egos
    What a very angry fellow you are! I fly the union flag because it is the flag of the country in which I (and, indeed, you) live. And while I have encountered the rabid anti-english species of Scot that you are evidently an example of, I would say that these comprise a minority of the very many Scots that I have met over the years. Furthermore, what makes you think I'm English?
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '10 14:40
    Originally posted by spurs73
    Thats because English players are better then what the other 4 home counties have to offer!!
    wrong. again, don't you get tired of being wrong all the time?

look it up for youself as to why the 2012 'british' team will be all english. could've saved us both some time if you'd done it before posting your usual crap.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '10 14:45
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Furthermore, what makes you think I'm English?
    most people who fly the union flag here are english. probably because the majority of scots, welshmen and n. irish consider themselves to be either welsh, scottish or n. irish before they do british. i say most because there's always going to be a minority.
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    19 Aug '10 17:55
    What a very angry fellow you are! I fly the union flag because it is the flag of the country in which I (and, indeed, you) live. And while I have encountered the rabid anti-english species of Scot that you are evidently an example of, I would say that these comprise a minority of the very many Scots that I have met over the years. Furthermore, what makes you think I'm English?
    No self respecting Scot would be within a hundred yards of such an sign of evil and no self respecting Scot acknowledges the union so you must be one of the evil ones.
    I do not now and never have lived under the union flag I am a highlander and Scottish not a member of the union 😛
  6. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    19 Aug '10 18:03
    No self respecting Scot would be within a hundred yards of such an sign of evil and no self respecting Scot acknowledges the union so you must be one of the evil ones.
    I do not now and never have lived under the union flag I am a highlander and Scottish not a member of the union 😛
    I sympathise to a degree, however if you examine your passport you will find that you are a member of the Union, however repugnant you may find that. Instead of struggling against it, why not revel in being the best part of that union?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '10 20:39
    The England football team manager should be Harry Redknapp everybody knows this, just like they did in the 1990's when Venables was the obvious choice. David Beckham is the idiots choice; ffs wake up!
  8. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    20 Aug '10 00:09
    I sympathise to a degree, however if you examine your passport you will find that you are a member of the Union, however repugnant you may find that. Instead of struggling against it, why not revel in being the best part of that union?
    I do not own a passport as until such time as the Scottish parliment issue scottish passports I would rather stay on these shores rather than be associated with anything under the banner of union or british. 😛
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Aug '10 05:521 edit
    I do not own a passport as until such time as the Scottish parliment issue scottish passports I would rather stay on these shores rather than be associated with anything under the banner of union or british. 😛
    This is best for all concerned, thanks.

😛
  10. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '10 16:45
    Anyone stupid enough to fly the union flag could never understand the level of anti union outside of the sassenach domain.
    As a highlander if Scotland declared war on england I would be at the front of the queue to kick your sorry behinds to show the only superior thing about your lot is their inflated egos
    "i would be at the front of the queue to kick your sorry behinds "
    Like you did at Colluden ,eh ?
  11. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    20 Aug '10 17:31
    Well, I have to admire your loyalty to your cause, although it sounds a little like cutting off your nose to spite your face.
  12. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    20 Aug '10 19:30
    Originally posted by divegeester
    This is best for all concerned, thanks.

😛
    Doesn't prevent me from heading your way in full battle dress
  13. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    20 Aug '10 19:32
    Originally posted by phil3000
    "i would be at the front of the queue to kick your sorry behinds "
    Like you did at Colluden ,eh ?
    You had guns & we had pitch forks and guess what nowt changes, you are still proud of a massacre
    I will get all the priest in the land to pray for your soul although I doubt it will do any good
  14. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    20 Aug '10 19:33
    Well, I have to admire your loyalty to your cause, although it sounds a little like cutting off your nose to spite your face.
    Who needs a nose, I would not be able to invade england if I had one because of the stench
  15. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '10 15:36
    You had guns & we had pitch forks and guess what nowt changes, you are still proud of a massacre
    I will get all the priest in the land to pray for your soul although I doubt it will do any good
    Pitch forks ? We had guns and you had guns ! But we wore the trousers !!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree