Philadelphia Eagles

Philadelphia Eagles

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
03 Jan 07
2 edits

Kind of sad that there is actually more than one thread going about the Titans and not one about the hottest team in football, the Eagles. They are going to be very difficult to beat, Garcia is on fire and it is always nice to know that we have a third string QB in Feeley that came out and threw for over 300 yards and 3 TD's against the falcons.

The defense has seriously turned it around in the past 6 weeks and as whole they are playing great football. It will be fun to see how far they can actually make it. I have more to say, but I'll save some for later 😛

d

Moves
03 Jan 07
1 edit

You and Sasquatch both wrote your own team off once McNabb went down. Sasquatch, I believe said, "they probably won't win another game". I think no1 was right about you Philly fans. 😛

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
03 Jan 07

Originally posted by darvlay
You and Sasquatch both wrote your own team off once McNabb went down. Sasquatch, I believe said, "they probably won't win another game". I think no1 was right about you Philly fans. 😛
I was more upset about McNabb because he was my fantasy QB, but I still won my league 😀

I never write off my teams! I'm still cheering for the Flyers 😞 My issue was with Garcia, I wanted them to put Feeley in, I didn't expect this much from Garcia

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
03 Jan 07

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
03 Jan 07
1 edit

The way the NFC is going, who the hell knows. A few weeks ago people were anointing the Cowboys as the best team in the NFC, but they've stubbed their toes. I give the Giants a good shot at beating the Eagles; the games between these teams always go down to the wire and the last one was up for grabs until the last few minutes. If the G-men turn the ball over 4 times again they'll lose of course, but it's absurd to count any NFC team in - they are ALL flawed big time.

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Moves
04 Jan 07

The Bears will represent the NFC in the Super bowl only to be beaten by the San Diego Chargers who will be the AFC's representative.

l

Moves
04 Jan 07

Originally posted by no1marauder
The way the NFC is going, who the hell knows. A few weeks ago people were anointing the Cowboys as the best team in the NFC, but they've stubbed their toes. I give the Giants a good shot at beating the Eagles; the games between these teams always go down to the wire and the last one was up for grabs until the last few minutes. If the G-men turn the ball ...[text shortened]... y'll lose of course, but it's absurd to count any NFC team in - they are ALL flawed big time.
Yea, for once I agree with you. I think the NFC is a complete toss-up. Halfway through the season I would've said the Giants were almost a done deal to make the playoffs, and probably even win the division. But the Cowboys kept playing well and the Giants basically switched spots with the Eagles, losing those 6 of 7 straight. As a fan, it was utterly disgusting watching them week in and week out. I blame Jim Jones, along with the injuries.
Anyway, the Giants managed to squeak in, so for now I'm happy again. Hey, it could always be worse. I could be a Redskins fan. Imagine being the only team in a division NOT making the playoffs. That just sucks.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
04 Jan 07

Koy Detmer is back. how exciting 😴 The man sure is a good holder though

j

CA, USA

Moves
04 Jan 07

Originally posted by slimjim
The Bears will represent the NFC in the Super bowl only to be beaten by the San Diego Chargers who will be the AFC's representative.
yep .. what he said

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
04 Jan 07
1 edit

Originally posted by slimjim
They aren't going anywhere with Grossman throwing the ball. Defense wins championships, but bad quarterbacks can stop teams from even getting that far.

d

Moves
04 Jan 07
1 edit

Originally posted by PocketKings
There aren't going anywhere with Grossman throwing the ball. Defense wins championships, but bad quarterbacks can stop teams from even getting that far.
Bears and Colts might go one and out this year.

Saints-Ravens in the Superbowl.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
04 Jan 07

Originally posted by darvlay
Bears and Colts might go one and out this year.

Saints-Ravens in the Superbowl.
Its very hard to predict who is going to make it to the superbowl this year. There will be some fun playoff games to watch.

I'm going with Eagles and Chargers

J

Moves
04 Jan 07

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Against the Chargers in the Super Bowl, I think they have no shot! No way they will be able to shut down LT!

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
04 Jan 07

Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
Against the Chargers in the Super Bowl, I think they have no shot! No way they will be able to shut down LT!
No one can shut down LT, but the Chargers still lost a few games. Any given day, any given day anything can happen.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
04 Jan 07

Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
The NFC will have a shot. The recovering Seattle Seahawks all but beat the Chargers a week and a half ago. LT didn't have a great day. In fact, if it weren't for one long burst, he would have had a very un-LT-like day. Granted that was at Qwest Field, but the Bolts are beatable to be sure.