1. Seattle, WA
    Moves
    15 Dec '08 05:35
    I just want people to help me fill my brackets for the nfl. Opinions on the Titans can go to the Titans Forums.
  2. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    15 Dec '08 17:52
    NFC:

North: Bears
    South: Panthers
    East: Giants
    West: Cardinals

Wild Card #1: Cowboys
    Wild Card #2: Falcons

AFC:

North: Pittsburgh
    South: Titans
    East: Dolphins
    West: Broncos

Wild Card #1: Colts
    Wild Card #2: Ravens
  3. Standard memberScotty70
    Maddog1213
    Central Office
    Moves
    15 Dec '08 21:52
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    NFC:

AFC:

Your brackets are almost correct. The JETS are taking the AFC East. NOT the Fins.
  4. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    15 Dec '08 23:42
    Originally posted by Scotty70
    Your brackets are almost correct. The JETS are taking the AFC East. NOT the Fins.
    I agree. The Jets should win the East, but thier defense has to get it together. Pour perfomance against the Bills. Miami is hot though. The Jets have thier work cut out. Should win it though.
  5. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    16 Dec '08 00:14
    Originally posted by YEAH BOY
    I agree. The Jets should win the East, but thier defense has to get it together. Pour perfomance against the Bills. Miami is hot though. The Jets have thier work cut out. Should win it though.
    Yes, Thank God for that last minute fumble recovery for a touchdown, otherwise the New Yorkers wouldn't be so optimistic! 😕
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Dec '08 01:08
    I won't be shocked if the Jets lose in Seattle next week; they've stunk on the Left Coast this year.
  7. Seattle, WA
    Moves
    16 Dec '08 03:32
    West Coast not Left Coast. My seahawks could really use a win. They are only playing for respect then again we need a high draft pick so we could tank the game.
  8. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    16 Dec '08 04:58
    Originally posted by Scotty70
    It'll come down to the last game of the season. The Jets have the odds stacked against them, even though they currently hold the tiebreaker. They've sucked on the west coast (as has been pointed out), and their last game is against Miami, while New England wraps up at Buffalo. The odds of the Jets making it through all of that are not great.

The Jets will be hard pressed to get such a turnover that they got at against Buffalo when they play Miami. Miami has only turned the ball over 10 times this year, less than one turnover per game. Meanwhile, Favre is excellent in the art of the untimely turnover (living in Wisconsin, I'm well aware of his abilities).
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    16 Dec '08 09:33
    Originally posted by eddzojohn
    West Coast not Left Coast.
    isn't the west to the left?
  10. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    16 Dec '08 19:20
    Originally posted by trev33
    isn't the west to the left?
    depends on how you hold the map
  11. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    16 Dec '08 19:21
    Miami's defense is pretty tough...giving up very few points. Granted they've played some crap teams but the Jets don't look like their offense is clicking and their D is crap.

My prediction last game is:

Miami 17
    Jets 16
  12. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    17 Dec '08 02:41
    After the NY Jets lose on that long road trip to Seattle, and the Miami Dolphins lose in the bitter cold of Arrowhead Stadium, and the Patriots win at home against the coasting Arizona Cardinals, it will be the Patriots in control of the AFC East, and in control of their own destiny. And you know what that means.

Oh yes.
    You know.
  13. Seattle, WA
    Moves
    17 Dec '08 04:23
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    NFC:

AFC:

Jets win east and Vikings win north Bucs get wild card f the Cards
  14. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    17 Dec '08 06:55
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    After the NY Jets lose on that long road trip to Seattle, and the Miami Dolphins lose in the bitter cold of Arrowhead Stadium, and the Patriots win at home against the coasting Arizona Cardinals, it will be the Patriots in control of the AFC East, and in control of their own destiny. And you know what that means.

Oh yes.
    You know.
    Oh yes, the Patsies will probably win over the Cardinals.. but that won't stop the juggernaut to the south. Fins win out, Fins take the division.

Where will the Patsies be then?
  15. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    17 Dec '08 18:05
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    Oh yes, the Patsies will probably win over the Cardinals.. but that won't stop the juggernaut to the south. Fins win out, Fins take the division.

Where will the Patsies be then?
    No matter what, I am rooting for Miami to stomp on the dreams of the NY Jets the last week of the season. The return of Pennington to New York. Good drama.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree