POOR, poor Cubbies!

POOR, poor Cubbies!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
07 Oct 07

Originally posted by Dutch Defense
If Cleveland wins today, each series got swept.
Yankees are favored by 72 runs by my calculations today.

P-

C
NUTTING BUSTER

Baseball Purgatory

Moves
08 Oct 07

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Actually, in that scenario, I think only Phlabby would be happy. A-Rod is the best pure hitter in the game today...period. He is followed closely by Albert Pujols. Manny Ramirez has talent, but his heart is all to often lacking.
PayRod can't buy a hit when it counts! You can have him. I was being sarcastic about Manny, I doubt seriously you'd ever see him in a Bucco uni😉

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
08 Oct 07

Originally posted by Chaswray
PayRod can't buy a hit when it counts! You can have him. I was being sarcastic about Manny, I doubt seriously you'd ever see him in a Bucco uni😉
Manny would be a great addition to any team... as long as he's going to play. Look at Trot Nixon... he's in the playoffs. There is more to baseball than running out a grounder.

He's had 2 great home runs. Today he did the stiff arms as he watched the ball fly... he went back to back right after Papi.

Yanks are up last I check... what did Rod do now?

Yanks should bench him. They all might get benched if they don't start winning NOW!

P-

t

my island

Moves
08 Oct 07

Originally posted by whodey
I only pray that the Indains can knock off the Red Sox. What a miracle that would be!!
i hope not

i don't know cleveland that well, i want to be sitting in coors field game 5 of the WS with 2 teams that i know.

go money er i mean go sox 😛

C
NUTTING BUSTER

Baseball Purgatory

Moves
08 Oct 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Manny would be a great addition to any team... as long as he's going to play. Look at Trot Nixon... he's in the playoffs. There is more to baseball than running out a grounder.

He's had 2 great home runs. Today he did the stiff arms as he watched the ball fly... he went back to back right after Papi.

Yanks are up last I check... what did Rod d ...[text shortened]...
Yanks should bench him. They all might get benched if they don't start winning NOW!

P-
PayRod was 2 for 4 in last night's game. One was an infield single, given to him by the New York scorer, should have been a throwing error on Peralta. So basically he has one hit in three games...so far.

Oh, trust me, I would want Manny in a Pirates uni, I just know that financially it ain't gonna' happen!

Congrats on the Sox sweep!!!!