1. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    02 Jan '11 13:151 edit
    Don't look now but this kid is finally healthy after being traded away from the insanely strict defense first edmonton oilers. Injuries killed his season with the islanders but he seems back on the wagon now, even despite injuries to the islanders top players.

Look for this guy to have a solid end of the year and sweet time next time when the young islander team picks it up.

14 pts in 22 games played and 10 points in his last 13. You heard it here first!
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '11 15:29
    Originally posted by uzless
    Don't look now but this kid is finally healthy after being traded away from the insanely strict defense first edmonton oilers. Injuries killed his season with the islanders but he seems back on the wagon now, even despite injuries to the islanders top players.

Look for this guy to have a solid end of the year and sweet time next time when the young island ...[text shortened]... cks it up.

14 pts in 22 games played and 10 points in his last 13. You heard it here first!
    Is he the next Sid Crosby? Crosby is electrifying and may get better with decent competition by an uo and coming player!
  3. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    04 Jan '11 04:34
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Is he the next Sid Crosby? Crosby is electrifying and may get better with decent competition by an uo and coming player!
    he's not sydney crosby...not many are. But he can be a point/game player if he plays with decent linemates.

Might be the best stickhandler since kovalev..although datsyuk would give him a run for the money
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    04 Jan '11 05:34
    Originally posted by uzless
    he's not sydney crosby...not many are. But he can be a point/game player if he plays with decent linemates.

Might be the best stickhandler since kovalev..although datsyuk would give him a run for the money
    I am slowly learning more about hockey and love you Canadians piping in and educating us Yanks about the game. At least me. I am football and soccer all thee way! However, I enjoyed the Olymoics greatly and the team I rooted for won the Stanley Cup. You Canadians are decent folks indeed and behave better than most athletes!
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 15:50
    Dude, you've been touting this schmuck for years. I'll bet you 20 bucks he doesn't get a pt/game for the rest of the season. Hell, I'll bet you 20 he doesn't get a pt every 1.5 games for the rest of the season!
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 16:46
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Dude, you've been touting this schmuck for years. I'll bet you 20 bucks he doesn't get a pt/game for the rest of the season. Hell, I'll bet you 20 he doesn't get a pt every 1.5 games for the rest of the season!
    That's harsh! Why don't ou like Schremp?
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 16:56
    That's harsh! Why don't ou like Schremp?
    I don't dislike him. Uzless just seems to think he's the next Jean Beliveau. 😛 The guy was highly touted by national clown Don Cherry for years for his talents. Too bad no coach can get him to actually use those talents in a meaningful setting.
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 17:02
    I don't dislike him. Uzless just seems to think he's the next Jean Beliveau. 😛 The guy was highly touted by national clown Don Cherry for years for his talents. Too bad no coach can get him to actually use those talents in a meaningful setting.
    That's too bad! Even uzless says he's no Crosby. I know Crosby is a once in a generaiton talent!
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 18:29
    Even uzless says he's no Crosby.
    As if he knows anything. Didn't you know he was a Habs fan? BARF!
  10. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 19:50
    Do you get the BIg10 network? There's college hockey tonite. Mich vs MichSt. Should be interesting between bitter rivals! I'm assuming the college game is quite active in Canada?
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 19:58
    Do you get the BIg10 network? There's college hockey tonite. Mich vs MichSt. Should be interesting between bitter rivals! I'm assuming the college game is quite active in Canada?
    I don't, actually. I can't say I've ever seen a college hockey game. We have junior hockey up here. Leagues like the QMJCL and the OHL. Typically kids are drafted straight out of high school for hockey and don't go to college. Blue chip prospects anyway... I wonder who the last great college player was. Paul Kariya?
  12. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 20:21
    I don't, actually. I can't say I've ever seen a college hockey game. We have junior hockey up here. Leagues like the QMJCL and the OHL. Typically kids are drafted straight out of high school for hockey and don't go to college. Blue chip prospects anyway... I wonder who the last great college player was. Paul Kariya?
    I haven't the faintest idea. If you ever can catch a college game, Wisconsin-Michigan is always a whale of a game! Nephew of a friend of mine was drafted into a minor league in USA. hard hitting boy always making the highlight reels for smack downs!
  13. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 20:22
    What's wrong with the Habs? I follow Dallas Stars and Chicago BlackHawks!
  14. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 20:26
    What's wrong with the Habs? I follow Dallas Stars and Chicago BlackHawks!
    Ever heard the saying "It's not the band I hate, it's their fans" ?
  15. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 20:32
    Ever heard the saying "It's not the band I hate, it's their fans" ?
    You do have a point there. Why in Maine there's signs in bathrooms, only in French, urging people not to pee on the floor and toilet seat. Is that what you mean by Habs fans?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree