1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    10 Dec '06 03:28
    Sports fan,

    Sign up now for the Rock Paper Scissors Tourney, if you DARE. I will break participants into groups, single elimination!

    Once we get started, each round should probably take a week or so. Each round would be broke into best out of 3 throws, 2 wins and you advance to the next round.

    Users will PM me their next throw for each round once I post the results of any given round for any given throw.

    Thus, users sign up, and I divide the players into groups... I would expect to get PM's like this...

    Phla, I'm throwing out the scissors. [User] has no stones. (This will help me remember who’s playing who without looking at the line-ups.)

    Worse comes to worst, 3 ties and you are both eliminated! This will keep people from contacting each other on their throws. If 2 users are eliminated, I can pull a lost user back based on record. If there are 2 losers from last round with the same record, they would fight it out to get back in. One Throw Style!

    So, each round I get the PM's, sort out the round and post results.

    I would like to see a first group of 8 or 6... I'll start it right away to get the ball moving. Do YOU have what it takes to WIN?

    I understand if you FEAR the great sport of RPC...

    P-
  2. Standard memberEAPOE
    Earl of Rochester
    Restoration London
    Joined
    22 Dec '05
    Moves
    7135
    10 Dec '06 03:37
    Is there going to be a prize??
  3. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    8557
    10 Dec '06 03:48
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Sports fan,

    Sign up now for the Rock Paper Scissors Tourney, if you DARE. I will break participants into groups, single elimination!

    Once we get started, each round should probably take a week or so. Each round would be broke into best out of 3 throws, 2 wins and you advance to the next round.

    Users will PM me their next throw for each round o ...[text shortened]... o YOU have what it takes to WIN?

    I understand if you FEAR the great sport of RPC...

    P-
    Oh, I'm in.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    10 Dec '06 03:491 edit
    Originally posted by EAPOE
    Is there going to be a prize??
    This round, rights to brag... and an animated First Ever RPS Winner gif.

    Next round I might contact Isotoner if it really catches on, perhaps they can sponsor us for big cash prizes.

    P-
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    10 Dec '06 03:49
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    Oh, I'm in.
    So Far.....

    1. cmsMaster
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    17944
    10 Dec '06 08:55
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    So Far.....

    1. cmsMaster
    lol i'll play to 😵
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    10 Dec '06 14:44
    Originally posted by trevor33
    lol i'll play to 😵
    Cool beans, another 2 or 4 users would be nice.

    P-
  8. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39593
    10 Dec '06 15:08
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Cool beans, another 2 or 4 users would be nice.

    P-
    There isn't a single user on this sad site who has a chance against my incredible prowess at this game. My scissors will slice through any obstacle, my rock will crush any foe and my paper (yellow legal pad, of course) can cover any weapon my unfortunate opponent attempts to wield. In short, you guys all suck.

    I don't even care if you use engines or steroids in this game against me; you're doomed.
  9. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    10 Dec '06 15:10
    I'm in. Paper!!! 😛
  10. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    10 Dec '06 15:46
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    There isn't a single user on this sad site who has a chance against my incredible prowess at this game. My scissors will slice through any obstacle, my rock will crush any foe and my paper (yellow legal pad, of course) can cover any weapon my unfortunate opponent attempts to wield. In short, you guys all suck.

    I don't even care if you use engines or steroids in this game against me; you're doomed.
    Whoa! Power User~!

    f!

    Room for a couple few more...

    Jimmy... hold your paper for now, still need to break up groups! Don't show your hand too soon.

    P-
  11. Joined
    17 Jun '05
    Moves
    9211
    10 Dec '06 16:59
    I want that .gif

    I'm in.
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    10 Dec '06 22:02
    Another 1 or 3 users... and we can begin the BCS vote on rankings... Nyuk nyuk.

    1. cmsMaster
    2. trevor33
    3. no1marauder
    4. jimslyp69
    5. Will Everitt

    P-
  13. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Joined
    23 Sep '03
    Moves
    15902
    10 Dec '06 22:09
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Another 1 or 3 users... and we can begin the BCS vote on rankings... Nyuk nyuk.

    1. cmsMaster
    2. trevor33
    3. no1marauder
    4. jimslyp69
    5. Will Everitt

    P-
    1. cmsMaster
    2. trevor33
    3. no1marauder
    4. jimslyp69
    5. Will Everitt
    6. rhb

    My availability is shonky, so can I make all my moves in advance - one PM with my instruction for the entire tournament? I'm confident it'll be as walkover like the RHP Fantasy Baseball was (btw - shouldn't I have .gif from you for that?).

    Eat my Rock suckers.
  14. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    10 Dec '06 22:142 edits
    Originally posted by rhb
    1. cmsMaster
    2. trevor33
    3. no1marauder
    4. jimslyp69
    5. Will Everitt
    6. rhb

    My availability is shonky, so can I make all my moves in advance - one PM with my instruction for the entire tournament? I'm confident it'll be as walkover like the RHP Fantasy Baseball was (btw - shouldn't I have .gif from you for that?).

    Eat my Rock suckers.
    You are welcome to send your throws in advance. With the 3 ties format the most should be 6 throws.

    Real Gamers only know their next shot based on the last, and quick thinking. You'll be out first round for sure.

    P-

    Would be nice to get 2 more users. Bring it, and I'll get started.

    I am also considering 5 ties now, as 3 ties could come easy. Any thoghts?
  15. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    2439
    10 Dec '06 22:18
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    You are welcome to send your throws in advance. With the 3 ties format the most should be 6 throws.

    Real Gamers only know their next shot based on the last, and quick thinking. You'll be out first round for sure.

    P-

    Would be nice to get 2 more users. Bring it, and I'll get started.

    I am also c[b]onsidering 5 ties now
    , as 3 ties could come easy. Any thoghts?[/b]
    I'm game.
Back to Top