Rock Paper Scissors Tourney Sign Up!

Rock Paper Scissors Tourney Sign Up!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
10 Dec 06

Sports fan,

Sign up now for the Rock Paper Scissors Tourney, if you DARE. I will break participants into groups, single elimination!

Once we get started, each round should probably take a week or so. Each round would be broke into best out of 3 throws, 2 wins and you advance to the next round.

Users will PM me their next throw for each round once I post the results of any given round for any given throw.

Thus, users sign up, and I divide the players into groups... I would expect to get PM's like this...

Phla, I'm throwing out the scissors. [User] has no stones. (This will help me remember who’s playing who without looking at the line-ups.)

Worse comes to worst, 3 ties and you are both eliminated! This will keep people from contacting each other on their throws. If 2 users are eliminated, I can pull a lost user back based on record. If there are 2 losers from last round with the same record, they would fight it out to get back in. One Throw Style!

So, each round I get the PM's, sort out the round and post results.

I would like to see a first group of 8 or 6... I'll start it right away to get the ball moving. Do YOU have what it takes to WIN?

I understand if you FEAR the great sport of RPC...

P-

Earl of Rochester

Restoration London

Moves
10 Dec 06

Is there going to be a prize??

c

Moves
10 Dec 06

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Sports fan,

Sign up now for the Rock Paper Scissors Tourney, if you DARE. I will break participants into groups, single elimination!

Once we get started, each round should probably take a week or so. Each round would be broke into best out of 3 throws, 2 wins and you advance to the next round.

Users will PM me their next throw for each round o ...[text shortened]... o YOU have what it takes to WIN?

I understand if you FEAR the great sport of RPC...

P-
Oh, I'm in.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
10 Dec 06
1 edit

Originally posted by EAPOE
Is there going to be a prize??
This round, rights to brag... and an animated First Ever RPS Winner gif.

Next round I might contact Isotoner if it really catches on, perhaps they can sponsor us for big cash prizes.

P-

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
10 Dec 06

Originally posted by cmsMaster
Oh, I'm in.
So Far.....

1. cmsMaster

t

my island

Moves
10 Dec 06

So Far.....

1. cmsMaster
lol i'll play to 😵

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
10 Dec 06

Originally posted by trevor33
lol i'll play to 😵
Cool beans, another 2 or 4 users would be nice.

P-

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
10 Dec 06

Cool beans, another 2 or 4 users would be nice.

P-
There isn't a single user on this sad site who has a chance against my incredible prowess at this game. My scissors will slice through any obstacle, my rock will crush any foe and my paper (yellow legal pad, of course) can cover any weapon my unfortunate opponent attempts to wield. In short, you guys all suck.

I don't even care if you use engines or steroids in this game against me; you're doomed.

In your face

Moves
10 Dec 06

I'm in. Paper!!! 😛

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
10 Dec 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
There isn't a single user on this sad site who has a chance against my incredible prowess at this game. My scissors will slice through any obstacle, my rock will crush any foe and my paper (yellow legal pad, of course) can cover any weapon my unfortunate opponent attempts to wield. In short, you guys all suck.

I don't even care if you use engines or steroids in this game against me; you're doomed.
Whoa! Power User~!

f!

Room for a couple few more...

Jimmy... hold your paper for now, still need to break up groups! Don't show your hand too soon.

P-

TM

Moves
10 Dec 06

I want that .gif

I'm in.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
10 Dec 06

Another 1 or 3 users... and we can begin the BCS vote on rankings... Nyuk nyuk.

1. cmsMaster
2. trevor33
3. no1marauder
4. jimslyp69
5. Will Everitt

P-

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
10 Dec 06

Another 1 or 3 users... and we can begin the BCS vote on rankings... Nyuk nyuk.

1. cmsMaster
2. trevor33
3. no1marauder
4. jimslyp69
5. Will Everitt

P-
1. cmsMaster
2. trevor33
3. no1marauder
4. jimslyp69
5. Will Everitt
6. rhb

My availability is shonky, so can I make all my moves in advance - one PM with my instruction for the entire tournament? I'm confident it'll be as walkover like the RHP Fantasy Baseball was (btw - shouldn't I have .gif from you for that?).

Eat my Rock suckers.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
10 Dec 06
2 edits

Originally posted by rhb
1. cmsMaster
2. trevor33
3. no1marauder
4. jimslyp69
5. Will Everitt
6. rhb

My availability is shonky, so can I make all my moves in advance - one PM with my instruction for the entire tournament? I'm confident it'll be as walkover like the RHP Fantasy Baseball was (btw - shouldn't I have .gif from you for that?).

Eat my Rock suckers.
You are welcome to send your throws in advance. With the 3 ties format the most should be 6 throws.

Real Gamers only know their next shot based on the last, and quick thinking. You'll be out first round for sure.

P-

Would be nice to get 2 more users. Bring it, and I'll get started.

I am also considering 5 ties now, as 3 ties could come easy. Any thoghts?

c

Moves
10 Dec 06

You are welcome to send your throws in advance. With the 3 ties format the most should be 6 throws.

Real Gamers only know their next shot based on the last, and quick thinking. You'll be out first round for sure.

P-

Would be nice to get 2 more users. Bring it, and I'll get started.

I am also c[b]onsidering 5 ties now
, as 3 ties could come easy. Any thoghts?[/b]
I'm game.