1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    01 May '09 15:29
    Originally posted by boarman
    Grand Final rematch tonight with the Eagles vs Storm at fortress Brookie.
    Although i dont expect another 40-0 scoreline i do expect the Eagles to beat the Storm.
    Ha Ha Ha!!! How wrong you were. The Storm killed them. You would have to be the 2nd worst judge of footy I've ever met. The Barfstud being the worst.
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    01 May '09 15:30
    How good are those Eels. Obliverated the cowgirls (a team that slaughtered Manly last week). They've now bounded past the hapless Eagles who will be fighting it out with the sharks for the wooden spoon.
  3. Standard memberboarman
    member 001
    Planet Oz
    Moves
    02 May '09 01:11
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Ha Ha Ha!!! How wrong you were. The Storm killed them. You would have to be the 2nd worst judge of footy I've ever met. The Barfstud being the worst.
    The Storm didnt kill them, Manly killed themselves.Poor discipline with too many penalties, dropped ball, pushed passes etc etc.
    The Storm didnt really play that well although their defence in the 2nd half was very good.
    Both these teams are nothing on last years.

So as a diehard Manly supporter i will keep faith in them although better judgement should tell me otherwise.

As for a judge on footy i guess my ranking of 934 out of 35000 tipsters on online tipping just shows how bad i am πŸ™‚
  4. Standard memberElamef37
    Queenslander
    Tropical North
    Moves
    02 May '09 03:14
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    How good are those Eels. Obliverated the cowgirls (a team that slaughtered Manly last week). They've now bounded past the hapless Eagles who will be fighting it out with the sharks for the wooden spoon.
    Yes it was a good game last night. The Cowboys, deserved to lose that game, being too complacent.
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    02 May '09 10:32
    The Storm didnt kill them, Manly killed themselves.Poor discipline with too many penalties, dropped ball, pushed passes etc etc.
    The Storm didnt really play that well although their defence in the 2nd half was very good.
    Both these teams are nothing on last years.

So as a diehard Manly supporter i will keep faith in them although better judgement shou ...[text shortened]... oty i guess my ranking of 934 out of 35000 tipsters on online tipping just shows how bad i am πŸ™‚
    Gee that must be the worst bunch of tipsters ever assembled if you are in the top 1,000. I should have joined as I'd probably be a dozen in front of the field at this stage.
    The Roosters clobbered the sharks as predicted pushing last years premiers back into 15th (2nd last) for the year. Lokking forward on collecting that bet I have with you at the end of the year!!!
  6. Standard memberboarman
    member 001
    Planet Oz
    Moves
    04 May '09 20:29
    Test match this Friday night should see the Aussies exact some revenge on the Kiwi's , but the New Zealanders are an enigma and you never know what they will play like.

Will be interesting to see how Benji plays now that he has been appointed captain.

I will predict the Aussies to prevail 24-16
  7. Joined
    30 Jul '06
    Moves
    06 May '09 07:23
    Kiwis versus the Kangaroos friday night waddayareckon.
    The aussies are still hurting from the kiwis winning the world cup last year. Can they redeem themselves?? Did i mention we won the world cup lol, Should be a good game anyway.
  8. Standard memberElamef37
    Queenslander
    Tropical North
    Moves
    08 May '09 09:12
    GO THE AUSSIES IN TONIGHTS TEST MATCH!!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜΅
  9. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    08 May '09 22:02
    Originally posted by Elamef37
    GO THE AUSSIES IN TONIGHTS TEST MATCH!!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜΅
    fairsuckadasav mate

Australia gained a degree of retribution for last year's World Cup final defeat with a 38-10 Anzac Test victory over New Zealand in Brisbane.
    Kiwis played well but the Aussies were all over them when it counted.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2009/may/08/australia-new-zealand-anzac-test
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 May '09 22:04
    what about newcastle? how do you rate their chances? they did lose to the cowboys last night however ...they seem to be cruising nicely , maybe beef up the defence a bit
  11. Joined
    30 Jul '06
    Moves
    03 Jun '09 06:51
    state of origin tonight whaddaya reckon - as queensland is practically another state of nz i predict another big win - just jokes but lots of queensland supporters over here - all star team by the looks
  12. Standard memberboarman
    member 001
    Planet Oz
    Moves
    03 Jun '09 07:08
    Originally posted by bazwaz
    state of origin tonight whaddaya reckon - as queensland is practically another state of nz i predict another big win - just jokes but lots of queensland supporters over here - all star team by the looks
    NSW will win by 8 points .
  13. Standard memberElamef37
    Queenslander
    Tropical North
    Moves
    04 Jun '09 21:05
    NSW will win by 8 points .
    B-man, how'd the game go last night? I forgot to watch😞

Did my main man, Jarrad Hayne, get to score a try? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jun '09 23:05
    Originally posted by Elamef37
    B-man, how'd the game go last night? I forgot to watch😞

Did my main man, Jarrad Hayne, get to score a try? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€
    Na, hes a woosie!
  15. Standard memberElamef37
    Queenslander
    Tropical North
    Moves
    04 Jun '09 23:41
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Na, hes a woosie!
    I object! 😠

He's a good looking woosie πŸ˜›

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree