1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 03:00
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    The Rams [b]could have also gone 7-9 (and very well should have) had the Packers gone the last 10 yards to the endzone before Ahman Green fumbled it over.

Almost every team in the NFC could have gone 10-6, the league just chose to suck this year.

Edit: The Rams used to be my favorite team, by the way. I just stopped liking them when they boot ...[text shortened]... the league [which they are very good players, but come on, a little humility never hurt] etc).[/b]
    Welcome back. Now get thee behind the Seahawks!
  2. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 03:12
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Welcome back. Now get thee behind the Seahawks!
    Thanks. Ready and waiting for the Seahawks to put on a show in Chicago. 🙂
  3. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 03:46
    Originally posted by Ramned
    People these days, what's with the underrating of the Rams?
    8-8 = mediocre, not sucky. And the 2 point margins in those, the Rams (COULD) be 10-6...but, they aren't. Shows a preview though!

And falco, they have a better offense than your Ravens, all I can say. Well...maybe.
    And Seattle COULD have beaten the Chargers at home in the penultimate week of the regular season, leading NFL analysts to sing the praises of the NFC champs and swing the Vegas odds on their head as they neared the playoffs, but it didn't happen.

To be fair though, those two loses had to be tough for Rams fans.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree