1. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Jun '07 16:05
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    1. Read post carefully
    2. Think before you answer

I said "Fielding an ineligible player is in nearly all cases a points deduction". I did not use the word "indicate" nor have I said that the EPL could not issue whatever punishemnt they wish.

Fielding ineligible players brings a three-point deduction per game throughout the English leagues almost wit ...[text shortened]... st Ham, I'm just wondering why the EPL haven't shown consistency in the matter.
    yes, okay, i did re-read your post and take into account what you said; i think we're both agreeing on the same point here - there is not a rule in place that says a point deduction must be issued but - like we both have said - by not doing so lacks consistency from the epl...

the epl would never backtrack though surely, i cant even recall one decision where the fa or the epl have ever backtracked on a decision... in fact, i dont think fifa have ever backtracked either... as far as i know
  2. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Jun '07 16:08
    also, liverpool played Mascherano who west ham should never have sold because they never owned him... shouldn't they be fined as well?
  3. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '07 16:59
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    yes, okay, i did re-read your post and take into account what you said; i think we're both agreeing on the same point here - there is not a rule in place that says a point deduction must be issued but - like we both have said - by not doing so lacks consistency from the epl...

the epl would never backtrack though surely, i cant even recall one decisio ...[text shortened]... ed on a decision... in fact, i dont think fifa have ever backtracked either... as far as i know
    I can't see them backing down either. As for Mascherano, it doesn't matter who he belonged to when LFC bought him as long as they and not the dodgy company own him now.
  4. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    09 Jun '07 08:42
    The hearing is a week on Monday... let's see what happens then eh?
    I believe we'll be having the same discussions though....
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '07 10:38
    Originally posted by blade68
    The hearing is a week on Monday... let's see what happens then eh?
    I believe we'll be having the same discussions though....
    You couldn't make it up with you lot could ya, talk about save our blunts, why don't you try and get president Bushs' signature while your recruiting just about everyone on this planet to save your status....
  6. Standard memberasromacalcio
    asromacalcio
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Moves
    10 Jun '07 10:45
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    I'm not supporting SW's cause or anti West Ham, I'm just wondering why the EPL haven't shown consistency in the matter.
    Perhaps there is more money coming in if a club like West Ham stay in the Premiership? London derbies and all.
  7. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    10 Jun '07 14:07
    Originally posted by asromacalcio
    Perhaps there is more money coming in if a club like West Ham stay in the Premiership? London derbies and all.
    There's no substance in that.

Sheffield United sold all their ticket allocations for last season, and most home games were capacity attendances as well.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 15:41
    There's no substance in that.

Sheffield United sold all their ticket allocations for last season, and most home games were capacity attendances as well.
    How can they have been capacity atts? you didn't get 33k every match, or whatever bummhole lane holds.
  9. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 16:24
    Originally posted by tawnyowl
    How can they have been capacity atts? you didn't get 33k every match, or whatever bummhole lane holds.
    What do you think I meant by the word 'most'?

Get a dictionary you muppet.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 18:57
    What do you think I meant by the word 'most'?

Get a dictionary you muppet.
    Can't remember "MOST" home games being capacity, except when all your glory hunters turned up for man.u chelski etc

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree