1. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    20 Jun '10 12:40
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    I'm familiar with mediocrity if that's what you mean by form. Do you mean England's? Blob comes to mind. Boo birds come to mind. Gloom comes to mind. Manic depression on pitch comes to mind. Omens come to mind:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6jl26xvaCQ&feature=related
    I'll take that as a 'no' then.
  2. Joined
    20 Jun '10
    Moves
    20 Jun '10 23:21
    You all sound like the coach. You aint the coach, even the coach isn't the coach. He is 5 years old.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    20 Jun '10 23:35
    Originally posted by AdolfSir
    You all sound like the coach. You aint the coach, even the coach isn't the coach. He is 5 years old.
    You mean Capello? Which coach? Whose coach? Germany's? Domenech? Lippi?
  4. Joined
    20 Jun '10
    Moves
    20 Jun '10 23:51
    You mean Capello? Which coach? Whose coach? Germany's? Domenech? Lippi?
    Germanys
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    21 Jun '10 01:55
    Originally posted by AdolfSir
    Germanys
    Germany's coach is at least not as dense as Capello or Lippi. Look at who Lippi failed to bring to WC. Really dense coach. He won it all in 06 in spite of himself because of BUffon and Cannavaro and Totti and Luca Toni, Pirlo and Materazzi. He simply made sure to avoid the rocks, but the guiding light were these great players, including Zambrotta. Germany will advance because they are good this year and have real strikers unlike England and Italy.
  6. Standard memberDer Bayer
    The Silver Hammer
    Moves
    21 Jun '10 10:33
    Germany has a very young team. Many of the players lack international experience, but show plenty of talent. I think they will be one of the best teams in 2014 when most of the current squad will return. Of course, that's still a long way away...
  7. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    21 Jun '10 11:43
    Originally posted by Der Bayer
    Germany has a very young team. Many of the players lack international experience, but show plenty of talent. I think they will be one of the best teams in 2014 when most of the current squad will return. Of course, that's still a long way away...
    They're pretty good now. If that horrible little Spaniard ref had not been card happy Klose would not have been sent off. Indeed should be even better in 2014. Germany has heart. We see heart lacking in Italy, England and other bigs. Heart gets you farther than talent at times. England has talent and no heart at all. You can never count Germany out becuase they are fighters!
  8. Wat?
    Moves
    21 Jun '10 16:34
    Originally posted by Der Bayer
    That's what England said 4 years ago! 😛
  9. Wat?
    Moves
    21 Jun '10 16:39
    [b]You indeed are the eternal optimist!
    I am indeed the eternal optimist, as is my mosquito son.

He went out on his maiden flight yesterday.

When he got home I said, "Hey Son, how was it?"

He said, "Dad, it was brilliant, everybody was clapping for me!" 😀
  10. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '10 02:21
    Originally posted by mikelom
    I am indeed the eternal optimist, as is my mosquito son.

He went out on his maiden flight yesterday.

When he got home I said, "Hey Son, how was it?"

He said, "Dad, it was brilliant, everybody was clapping for me!" 😀
    As maiden flights go glad his was great! How'd your wife bear you a mosquito? Sure they weren't swatting at him? Sometimes it sounds like clapping.
  11. Wat?
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 15:58
    As maiden flights go glad his was great! How'd your wife bear you a mosquito? Sure they weren't swatting at him? Sometimes it sounds like clapping.
    Just a taste of what's to come! Rule Britannia!
  12. Auckland
    Moves
    24 Jun '10 10:24
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Just a taste of what's to come! Rule Britannia!
    Come on Mikelom, let's get real here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree