1. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    3612
    12 Apr '07 08:053 edits
    i think a great final would be man u and liverpool.... liverpool have always done well in europe, but if man u played like they did the other night i dont think there's a team in the world who could stop them, and they're lucky!... so i'll have to go for them
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    12 Apr '07 08:08
    Liverpool all the way, I think.

    Milan maybe.
  3. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    3612
    12 Apr '07 08:102 edits
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Liverpool all the way, I think.

    Milan maybe.
    i think milan must be dreading it after hearing about roma, dont think any team really wants a european night at old trafford at the moment, i think if man u get the draw away they'll have milan at old trafford
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    12 Apr '07 08:15
    That is the clue, getting at least a 2 goal advantage at home before
    going to old trafford. Making 7 twice in a row is just hard to imagine,
    so I think 2 goals of advantage is a good one.
  5. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    24586
    12 Apr '07 08:17
    Milan v LFC,

    Have a feeling Milan may get their revenge for Istanbul 🙁
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    12 Apr '07 08:24
    Whatever it takes not to listen to that sheepish, lame and childish
    'you never walk alone' crap again.

    😞
  7. Standard memberEsoteric
    Cognitive Junta
    Joined
    02 Sep '05
    Moves
    9122
    12 Apr '07 08:30
    Milan V Chelski
  8. where angels play
    Joined
    05 May '06
    Moves
    12683
    12 Apr '07 08:50
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Whatever it takes not to listen to that sheepish, lame and childish
    'you never walk alone' crap again.

    😞
    If you had any idea what that song represents to the people of liverpoolfc and you are any kind of football fan then hearing that echo round Athens should be an honour.
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    12 Apr '07 09:02
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    If you had any idea what that song represents to the people of liverpoolfc and you are any kind of football fan then hearing that echo round Athens should be an honour.
    I am not a football fan. I love football, which is
    different, and that chant means nothing but a lame drunken anthem...

    Hala Madrid! 😉
  10. where angels play
    Joined
    05 May '06
    Moves
    12683
    12 Apr '07 09:09
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I am [b]not a football fan.
    That explains alot, thanks for clearing that up.
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    12 Apr '07 09:10
    Pfff... fan is almost an insult, my dear. World is full of fans...
    true lovers of the most beautiful sport in the world know better 😉
  12. where angels play
    Joined
    05 May '06
    Moves
    12683
    12 Apr '07 09:18
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Pfff... fan is almost an insult, my dear. World is full of fans...
    true lovers of the most beautiful sport in the world know better 😉
    That staggers me even more. If you love the game as much as you say you do then how can not appreciate this.

    YouTube
  13. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    30185
    12 Apr '07 09:19
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    i think milan must be dreading it after hearing about roma, dont think any team really wants a european night at old trafford at the moment, i think if man u get the draw away they'll have milan at old trafford
    Man U aren't that good at home in the CL in the later stages - that result versus Roma was a one off, and they could easily come a cropper against Milan 😉.
  14. where angels play
    Joined
    05 May '06
    Moves
    12683
    12 Apr '07 09:22
    Im going for a Milan v Liverpool final, reakon Milan will be 3-0 up at half time and the mighty reds will peg them back to 3-3 and win on penalties 😏
  15. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    64039
    12 Apr '07 09:39
    ManU to beat Milan 3-2 on agg
    Liverpool to beat Chelsea 2-1 on agg

    Liverpool to beat ManU 2-1 in the final.


    COME ON THE REDS!
Back to Top