1. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    143878
    26 Jun '10 22:16
    Thank you Ghana for the sake of football !!!
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10256
    26 Jun '10 22:31
    SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    26 Jun '10 22:361 edit
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Thank you Ghana for the sake of football !!!
    i hope you Anglenders have brought in enough Bavarian pilsner with which to toast the success of Die Mannschaft tomorrow, your destiny awaits you! Thankyou Germany, in advance, so that we need not listen to ancient stories about Jimmy Greaves, Bobby Charlton and the illegal stealing of the world cup in 66?, when was it again? 1066???
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    2996
    27 Jun '10 00:52
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i hope you Anglenders have brought in enough Bavarian pilsner with which to toast the success of Die Mannschaft tomorrow, your destiny awaits you! Thankyou Germany, in advance, so that we need not listen to ancient stories about Jimmy Greaves, Bobby Charlton and the illegal stealing of the world cup in 66?, when was it again? 1066???
    Deutchland uber alles! Indeed Germany needs advanced thanks! Glad to see you also feel England stole the 66 cup. Only side to never return ot a final. Even lowly France did it! England bought the 1066 cup!
  5. Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    4425
    27 Jun '10 02:24
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    England bought the 1066 cup!
    and the 1966!

    a milleniun of cheating!

    damn britishes!!
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    27 Jun '10 02:48
    Originally posted by monteirof
    and the 1966!

    a milleniun of cheating!

    damn britishes!!
    please, damn English if you dont mind, we are all members of the UK and thus British (Scotland , England, Northern Ireland and Wales), but different countries never the less.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    413979
    27 Jun '10 03:47
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Thank you Ghana for the sake of football !!!
    Go to Site below to see what a football looks like. 😛

    http://www.esportsonline.com/?HIERCD=83273&WEBSRC=DID_OVR&kwid=EIIt5DpX&crid=51709090012&websrc=DID
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    413979
    27 Jun '10 03:47
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Thank you Ghana for the sake of football !!!
    Go Ghana Go!!! 😵
  9. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    143878
    27 Jun '10 12:02
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i hope you Anglenders have brought in enough Bavarian pilsner with which to toast the success of Die Mannschaft tomorrow, your destiny awaits you! Thankyou Germany, in advance, so that we need not listen to ancient stories about Jimmy Greaves, Bobby Charlton and the illegal stealing of the world cup in 66?, when was it again? 1066???
    Thiefs broke in to Hampden park and ramsacked the trophy room ,stealing every thing inside .
    Police are looking for two 5/6" ginger headed men carrying a tarten carpet !!! I like it when England progress further because it costs you haggis munchers more money in the opposition shirts !!!
  10. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    27 Jun '10 12:20
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Thiefs broke in to Hampden park and ramsacked the trophy room ,stealing every thing inside .
    Police are looking for two 5/6" ginger headed men carrying a tarten carpet !!! I like it when England progress further because it costs you haggis munchers more money in the opposition shirts !!!
    Lol, you stole the stone of destiny and you illegally obtained the world cup in 66,

    Ich Liebe Deutschland

    YouTube
  11. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    27 Jun '10 12:27
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Lol, you stole the stone of destiny and you illegally obtained the world cup in 66,

    Ich Liebe Deutschland

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZssOG_E09o
    Such lies. Consider yourself unwelcome on English soil for all eternity. I hope you choke on your haggis or get run over by a Mcewans delivery wagon.

    🙂
  12. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    27 Jun '10 12:55
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    Such lies. Consider yourself unwelcome on English soil for all eternity. I hope you choke on your haggis or get run over by a Mcewans delivery wagon.

    🙂
    Lol, the only time that i plan on venturing south in the near future is with claymore in hand to steal your women and precious metals!
  13. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    2996
    27 Jun '10 15:51
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Thank you Ghana for the sake of football !!!
    THank you Germany for the sake of everyone. Bye, bye joke of a team. At least USA went down swingin'!
  14. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Joined
    21 Jan '07
    Moves
    12359
    27 Jun '10 17:15
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    THank you Germany for the sake of everyone. Bye, bye joke of a team. At least USA went down swingin'!
    Uhm? Did you see the games. England was really good and did not deserve to loose by 4-1, 2-1 would be fair enough. Also USA weren't any good, their defence was rubbish and they deserved to loose.
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10256
    27 Jun '10 17:24
    Originally posted by orion25
    Uhm? Did you see the games. England was really good and did not deserve to loose by 4-1, 2-1 would be fair enough. Also USA weren't any good, their defence was rubbish and they deserved to loose.
    did you see the game? england were pants. usa was poor as well in the extra time and first half but they could've/maybe should've won it in the second half.

    england, what? 4 chances all match compared to germanys 10? germany were much the better side.
Back to Top