Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. 13 Nov '17 01:05
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Yes we boot our football all over the place. It's fun for a while until it turns into a squealing little girl. Still laughing at how long it took to have you in the cooler.

Oh Roma, I owe you that lottery ticket. You won easily. I had it down for weeks longer before he would be sin binned. You know your stuff alright. He cracked like a thin shelled egg. You the man !!!
    Your part in the game has been reported. Roma seems to have dropped it. Hopefully you will too.

People should be able to use the forum free of your abusive games.
  2. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    13 Nov '17 01:22
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Your part in the game has been reported. Roma seems to have dropped it. Hopefully you will too.

People should be able to use the forum free of your abusive games.
    I seem to remember that it was you who was abusive, hence the cooler. We just threw in a bit of bait and you took it hook line and sinker.

You were only a small fish anyway. You were totally owned, sent to the cooler for us all to have a little laugh about, but no sport at all. Too easy.Throw in your line, hook a small dumbfish, wind it in dong it on the head, and throw it back.

No, we're looking for some gamefish my friend. Minnows are just too easy.

You take care now coach and have a very lovely day.
  3. 10 Dec '17 20:05
    Originally posted by @eladar
    That was for the Super Bowl.

I was trying to demonstrate the difference between the popularities of the sports in the US.

In comparison to football no one cares about either soccer or rugby.

As for the name of football, the game used to be much more like rugby. It evolved over time. The nickname grid iron is also from the evolution of the game. At o ...[text shortened]... ning down the field. The drop kick is all but forgotten today. It stopped being used after WWII.
    The dropkick is still in the rules. Jim McMahon with Chicago Bears used to practice it at every game. Never tried doing it tho.