1. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 09:01
    Sport is an opportunity for the older kids, the bullies, and the more violent people to try to get away with as much as possible while a stupid half blind old umpire is trying to look elsewhere.

It encourages able people to be physically manipulative in a nasty way towards the friendly people.

(It also improves fitness, hand eye coordination and is very social - please take my winge with a grain of salt)
  2. Earth
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 09:08
    Originally posted by flexmore
    Sport is an opportunity for the older kids, the bullies, and the more violent people to try to get away with as much as possible while a stupid half blind old umpire is trying to look elsewhere.

It encourages able people to be physically manipulative in a nasty way towards the friendly people.

(It also improves fitness, hand eye coordination and is very social - please take my winge with a grain of salt)
    Tell someone who cares.😴
  3. Standard memberVarg
    Thinking...
    Odersfelt
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 09:32
    There is already a thread about Warney 😛
  4. Joined
    18 Apr '04
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 20:05

Hang in there, flexmore, eventually someone will ask you to join a team.
  5. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 20:38
    Have you tried Martial arts ? If you get the right club for you, you'll be a different man after a year 🙂
  6. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 20:39

How about swimming though?
  7. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 23:24
    Those who don't play sports have little fun. They are shunned. Who has never played a sport??? Have you ever ran a long distance (evn walked it?!?) That's a sport! Have you lifted weights?? That's a sport! Have you played chess? That's 1/2 sport but don't debate that. Have you played football, fútbol, tennis, basketball, raquetball, volleyball, baseball, golf...? They're all sports! You've got to do 1 of those at some point and had FUN!!! (exclude chess)
  8. over there
    Moves
    22 Dec '06 14:06

Chess is a sport.
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    22 Dec '06 14:08
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    Chess is a sport.
    Thank you, by definition it is.

P-
  10. In your face
    Moves
    22 Dec '06 15:01
    Originally posted by Varg
    There is already a thread about Warney 😛
    There's another one in the general forum now.
  11. In your face
    Moves
    22 Dec '06 15:01
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Thank you, by definition it is.

P-
    But not in essence, O Phlabby One.
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    22 Dec '06 15:09
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    Look the word up, foo!

P-
  13. In your face
    Moves
    22 Dec '06 15:12
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Look the word up, foo!

P-
    Just have done :-

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/foo
  14. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '06 19:56
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    Yeah, well... so is bowling. And you can do that drunk.😵
  15. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 18:34

i play sports with my friends, and im 5'6 125 lbs, im not a bully.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree