2. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Moves
    19 Oct '08 17:45
    Originally posted by rhb
    Can it get any worse?
    Yes it can,

Apparently, Corluka has regained consciousness :-)

Just kidding BTW
  3. 6yd box
    Moves
    19 Oct '08 18:38
    Originally posted by rhb
    Can it get any worse?
    its looking disasterious. I cant see how things are going to improve. The whole team was changed at the start of the season and the 'new' team just looks rubbish.

Hutton was back tody and looked good, i thought, Jenus still looks rubbish!

Bent- plays his heart out for the team and he is still a very good goalscorer, but the mid-field creates F-all.. for him. They give him one chance and he scored (bit off-side i thought to be honest) so you cant ask for more.
  4. Joined
    24 Nov '02
    Moves
    19 Oct '08 20:37
    Originally posted by spurs73
    its looking disasterious. I cant see how things are going to improve. The whole team was changed at the start of the season and the 'new' team just looks rubbish.

Bent- plays his heart out for the team and he is still a very good goalscorer, but the mid-field creates F-all.. fo ...[text shortened]... e him one chance and he scored (bit off-side i thought to be honest) so you cant ask for more.
    I have a theroy if anyone is interested??????
    Fact, Spurs will Win their next game cause Gareth Bale is not playing!!!! 14 games for the club and never been on the winning side, how strange!!!!
    With his sending off they have an excellent chance :-)
  5. LA
    Moves
    19 Oct '08 22:48

Bent- plays his heart out for the team and he is still a very good goalscorer, but the mid-field creates F-all.. fo ...[text shortened]... e him one chance and he scored (bit off-side i thought to be honest) so you cant ask for more.
    dont forget your keeper is crap too
  6. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    20 Oct '08 21:19
    It's looking worse now - all the hallmarks of a classic "too good to go down" season. Notts Forest , Leeds , Sheff Weds await Spurs in the great graveyards of the lower leagues where sleeping giants are aplenty.
  7. 6yd box
    Moves
    20 Oct '08 22:29
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    dont forget your keeper is crap too
    he is better then the 3 you got..any day.

You know nothing about goalkeeping so please stick to your usual comments about 'how you will catch up liverpool with 19 league titles..etc'
  8. 6yd box
    Moves
    20 Oct '08 22:31
    Originally posted by dicky
    I have a theroy if anyone is interested??????
    Fact, Spurs will Win their next game cause Gareth Bale is not playing!!!! 14 games for the club and never been on the winning side, how strange!!!!
    With his sending off they have an excellent chance :-)
    no we are not interested!

If only life was so simple!!
  9. LA
    Moves
    21 Oct '08 02:18
    he is better then the 3 you got..any day.

You know nothing about goalkeeping so please stick to your usual comments about 'how you will catch up liverpool with 19 league titles..etc'
    We need just 1 more league title, that will give us 18 and then we'll have caugh Liverpool.

I watched the best keeper ever in the Premiership live for years playing for Manchester United.

I know no matter how strong your defense is, if the keeper is unpredictable you'll never have a stable defense.

Also if you don't rate VDS then you have very high standards and if Foster ever gets free of injuries he has ever chance of being the best keeper in the Premiership.

I know only 1 team ever in the Premiership has stayed up after having 2 points from 8 games.

I know you are wrong about Ferdinand, what would Levy pay for a player with his class and presance right now.

I always knew Rooney would prove to be the best player in the Premiership and soon Europe.
    He's at the right club and the greatest English talent since Gazza, differance being he signed for the right club.
  10. Joined
    24 Nov '02
    Moves
    21 Oct '08 14:32
    no we are not interested!

If only life was so simple!!
    Actually, I've just heard that Madonna has been installed as favourite to take over the managers job from Ramos. She's been keeping clean sheets for 18 months :-)
  11. 6yd box
    Moves
    21 Oct '08 16:08
    Originally posted by dicky
    Actually, I've just heard that Madonna has been installed as favourite to take over the managers job from Ramos. She's been keeping clean sheets for 18 months :-)
    keep'em coming!šŸ˜µ
  12. 6yd box
    Moves
    21 Oct '08 16:13
    Rooney Once A Blue:-

We need just 1 more league title, that will give us 18 and then we'll have caugh Liverpool.

OK

I watched the best keeper ever in the Premiership live for years playing for Manchester United.

YES HE WAS A GREAT KEEPER, BUT BEST EVER IN THE PREMIERSHIP?

Also if you don't rate VDS then you have very high standards....

ALL i am saying is that over the last 18 months VDS has been making a lot of mistakes. He has been found wanting from crosses a few time, he is getting old and its catching up with him (no pun intended)

I always knew Rooney would prove to be the best player in the Premiership and soon Europe.

PLEASE READ MY POSTS OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, I HAVE NEVER SAID ROONEY WAS BAD. INFACT I HAVE ALWAYS SAID HE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN ENGLAND AND ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN WORLD FOOTBALL
  13. LA
    Moves
    22 Oct '08 05:35
    Rooney Once A Blue:-

OK

YES HE WAS A GREAT KEEPER, BUT BEST EVER IN THE PREMIERSHIP?

Also if you don't rate VDS then you have very high standards....

...[text shortened]... AVE ALWAYS SAID HE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN ENGLAND AND ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN WORLD FOOTBALL
    Nice answer.

If there was a better all round keeper than Schmikel, I didn't see him.
    Of course blinkers kick in here and at times I have bigger blinkers than most šŸ™‚
    Seamen was fantastic, maybe players like Jaskerlinen would have got better recognition if they played in front of a great defense.

You didn't mention Foster, He has fantastic potential but thats all it is potenital.

VDS does have lapses and is showing his age but since 1999 we are very greatful for him after the bunch of clowns Fergie tried since then.

OK, I take your word on the Rooney point, sorry.
    The majority of people on this site do just rate him as above average though.
    Rooney always takes 4 or 5 games to find his form after injuries and he gets injured a lot.
    I think he could be the best in the world with Messi soon because of his all round game.

You didn't mention Ferdinand in your reply.
    I know you don't rate him but I think you may agree he is really starting to develop into the player he should have been years ago.

As for Spurs, I'm only having footy banter with you.
    You know I like Spurs and really don't like the position they find themselves in.

Hopefully you will buy your way out of trouble in January.
    I know (with Ronaldo) whats its like when other teams try and poach your best players.
    Spurs gave in and sold Berbatov, we held out and kept Ronaldo.

I think we both got it wrong.
    You should have sold Berbatov for 27m and used the money when you could.
    We should of sold Ronaldo for 55m, what do we have now?
    A sulker who clearly does not want to play for us.
    Luckily (I'm not being big headed) but with the squad we have we can still win anything with him playing as a shadow of the player he can be.
  14. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Oct '08 08:03
    Originally posted by rhb
    Can it get any worse?
    Yeah, they could be promoted back up at the end of next season.

Richard
  15. 6yd box
    Moves
    22 Oct '08 17:34
    Rooney Once a Blue.... i said at the start of the season that the PL will be between Man U and Chelsea, i have will stand by that.

However I have been impressed with the wins that Liverpool have been grouping togather.

This realy could be their best season ever in the PL. They look like really pushing United and chelsea.Lets see what happens this weekend!

Rio.. i will reserve judgement till the end of the season. if i am wrong then i will say so. I will admit that this season he has looked very goodšŸ˜‰

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree