1. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    25 Jun '14 11:392 edits
    November 2010: Given seven-match ban for biting PSV Eindhoven's Otman Bakkal on the shoulder while playing for Ajax.

December 2011: Given eight-match suspension and fined £40,000 for racially abusing Manchester United's Patrice Evra.

April 2013 : Suarez apologises for biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic. Gets 10-game ban.

"This is a club with incredible values and ethics," said Reds boss Brendan Rodgers at the time. "There's certainly no-one bigger than this club, a player or manager."

Oh, really? We shall see.

Assuming Suarez is found guilty of this latest disgrace, who here thinks Suarez will play for Liverpool next season?

Or will the Reds issue a statement confirming that their "incredible ethics and values" means only employing racists who have bitten their opponents fewer than four times?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '14 11:432 edits
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    November 2010: Given seven-match ban for biting PSV Eindhoven's Otman Bakkal on the shoulder while playing for Ajax.

December 2011: Given eight-match suspension and fined £40,000 for racially abusing Manchester United's Patrice Evra.

April 2013 : Suarez apologises for biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic. Gets 10-game ban.

After the Ivan ...[text shortened]... ound guilty of this latest disgrace, who here thinks Suarez will play for Liverpool next season?
    Alleged 'latest disgrace', if you don't mind, its equally conceivable that Chiellini's shoulder contacted with Suarez face, after all, he (Suarez) has the facial marks to prove it. He will play, hes too awesome not to play and can nibble on anybody he likes when he's feeling a little peckish.
  3. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    25 Jun '14 11:511 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Alleged 'latest disgrace', if you don't mind, its equally conceivable that Chiellini's shoulder contacted with Suarez face, after all, he (Suarez) has the facial marks to prove it. He will play, hes too awesome not to play and can nibble on anybody he likes hes so awesome.
    No its not. His head moves and bends towards the shoulder, not the other way round. The Italian was moving away from him at the time Suarez lunges his head in, and then emerges with a bite mark on his shoulder.

On a balance of probabilities, the guy is clearly guilty.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '14 12:141 edit
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    No its not. His head moves and bends towards the shoulder, not the other way round. The Italian was moving away from him at the time Suarez lunges his head in, and then emerges with a bite mark on his shoulder.

On a balance of probabilities, the guy is clearly guilty.
    he was moving forward at the time and involved with a tussle for the ball, how are we therefore to explain the bruising to his eye, self inflicted? i don't think its as clear cut as you are making out. Probably clearly guilty, thats quite amusing. 😀

http://www.theguardian.com/football/gallery/2013/apr/22/luis-suarez-bite-10-best-memes-pictures#/?picture=407626239&index=12
  5. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    25 Jun '14 14:43
    he was moving forward at the time and involved with a tussle for the ball, how are we therefore to explain the bruising to his eye, self inflicted? i don't think its as clear cut as you are making out. Probably clearly guilty, thats quite amusing. 😀

http://www.theguardian.com/football/gallery/2013/apr/22/luis-suarez-bite-10-best-memes-pictures#/?picture=407626239&index=12
    nom nom nom
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '14 17:36
    Originally posted by redbadger
    nom nom nom
    LOL, why go to an Italian restaurant when you can have a nibble anytime 😀
  7. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    25 Jun '14 20:11
    Even Stevie Wonder can see he's guilty. The only thing that remains to be seen is the ridiculous excuse FIFA come up with not to ban him.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '14 20:20
    Originally posted by thaughbaer
    Even Stevie Wonder can see he's guilty. The only thing that remains to be seen is the ridiculous excuse FIFA come up with not to ban him.
    No necessarily, Suarez has buck teeth, they stick out a mile, he's innocent.
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '14 21:59
    Originally posted by thaughbaer
    This is what worries me as well.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '14 22:00
    No necessarily, Suarez has buck teeth, they stick out a mile, he's innocent.
    If I thought you were being serious I would have you lynched Robbie 😛
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '14 22:081 edit
    Originally posted by Trev33
    If I thought you were being serious I would have you lynched Robbie 😛
    Its true, hes the only guy to have won a race by sticking out his teeth. Justice for Suarez! 😛
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    26 Jun '14 14:13
    4 months!!! $100,000+ fine!
  13. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    26 Jun '14 14:26
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    4 months!!! $100,000+ fine!
    Hopefully, this will mean that Uruguay will be knocked out pretty quickly and Suarez will have to face the fact that he has denied his team mates a shot at the ultimate prize in football. Not that he will see it in these terms.

Now, normally, I would feel some sympathy for his team mates, but their behaviour has almost been worse.
  14. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    26 Jun '14 14:341 edit
    Anyway, back to the main question. What does Liverpool do now, what with their incredible ethics and moral values and all?
  15. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    26 Jun '14 14:451 edit
    See they have reacted swiftly and decisively.

Liverpool Football Club will wait until we have seen and had time to review the Fifa Disciplinary Committee report before making any further comment," chief executive Ian Ayre said

I wonder what they are hoping to find there?

"In Suarez's defence, this was only his third biting offence....."

"We banned him for four months because we have Columbia in the office sweep"

Or maybe they will find evidence of a conspiracy - that he'd been dating Sepp Blatter's daughter and wouldn't return her calls.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree