1. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    27 Jun '14 06:20
    4 months ban and a 140 thousand fine when he will earn 40 million during the 4 months ,for a serial offender is pathetic .He has had similar bans and not stopped biting.Ban him for 2 years and fine him 140 million. While there at it fifa should grow some nuts and start banning players who dive from the next world cup game.It changes the results of games and what do fifa do?Doing nothing makes it necessary for players to dive.
  2. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Jun '14 08:543 edits
    The Uruguay striker has left Brazil after world game's governing body also suspended him for nine international matches and fined him £66,000, but Liverpool have been angered about how the tough punishment impacts on them with their striker prohibited from "any football-related activity" until the end of October.

If one of my staff assaulted someone over the weekend when they were down the pub, and ended up in prison, he or she would not be available for work. This would hit my business, but I wouldn't ask the police to release him or her as it would be 'unfair' on my business.

Gordon Strachan had it right on ITV when he said there is no morality in football in these types of issue. If Suarez returns to play, Liverpool fans will be chearing his name to the rafters if he gets them the title.

More seriously, Gordon Taylor got it right. FIFA should have made counselling a part of the punishment. Or at least an option. 6 month ban if Suarez refuses counselling, 4 if he accepts it. This happens in the UK for certain driving offences, and at least tries to tackle the problem.

As it is, he will probably be offloaded to another club, and it is just a matter of time before he does it again.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jun '14 10:021 edit
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    The Uruguay striker has left Brazil after world game's governing body also suspended him for nine international matches and fined him £66,000, but Liverpool have been angered about how the tough punishment impacts on them with their striker prohibited from "any football-related activity" until the end of October.

If one of my staff as ...[text shortened]... probably be offloaded to another club, and it is just a matter of time before he does it again.
    what can you do? the dudes a football genius, he can nibble on anyone he likes and his football ability will overshadow his taste for human flesh. My kid came home with some rather telling marks on his neck, claiming he fell over a fence, clearly they were made by one of his young lady friends, how do you know it wasn't a love bite and a sign of affection?
  4. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '14 16:12
    It's a good job Scotland ,India and China weren't in his group at the World cup ! he wouldn't know which one to bite first... Big Mac ,Chinese or an Indian .....😕

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree