1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    01 Jan '08 17:18
    The College Game of the Year is less than 8 hours away! The best QB in college football leads its only undefeated team against the hottest team from the best conference! Get your Warrior gear ready, practice your haka steps and be there when Colt Brennan and the boys shock the "only teams from the BIG conferences are any good" idiots.
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 00:19
    Should be a good one!
  3. Joined
    01 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 00:19
    Go UGA
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 00:30
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The College Game of the Year is less than 8 hours away! The best QB in college football leads its only undefeated team against the hottest team from the best conference! Get your Warrior gear ready, practice your haka steps and be there when Colt Brennan and the boys shock the "only teams from the BIG conferences are any good" idiots.
    No, the national championship game is not tonight. The only game on tonight is Georgia playing some wannabes.
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 03:101 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    No, the national championship game is not tonight. The only game on tonight is Georgia playing some wannabes.
    24-3 Georgia in the second quarter. Close.....
  6. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 03:48
    That first sentence is a joke right?

I mean really, this game compared to OSU vs. LSU?

Honestly?

Please...
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 04:22
    Colt Who??? Hawaii Warriors(?).....maybe against the sisters of the poor or the also rans, but NOT against top caliber talent. FACT!!
  8. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 04:49
    38-3 in the third quarter.....stick a fork in Hawaii....they are done!!!

As Dandy Don Meredith would sing "Turn out the lights, the party's over!!!"

Oh....and I am still not impressed by Hawaii.

Bosie State and Hawaii.....No1 has been demoted!!!!
  9. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 05:14
    Wow. This looks sort of silly now.

Hawaii didn't belong on the same field with the Dawgs.
  10. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 05:492 edits
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 11:56
    Certainly a disappointment; Hawaii's offensive line was terrible. Georgia was able to send 3 or 4 men after Colt and get extreme pressure (8 sacks, innumerable hurries) and drop the rest into coverage thus depriving Hawaii of any downfield passing game. Colt played decent to complete 22 of 38 under those circumstances, but he just was unable to make any plays downfield. Just one of those days; guess my Hawaii Sugar Bowl T-Shirt isn't going to be the keepsake I thought it would be.😳
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 14:13
    That game was a total bust. I stopped watching at halftime.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 15:40
    Hawaii is a joke they should never have beeen gives the opportunity to play Georgia. I much rather have seen a Georgia-Missouri game. I can't believe there are people who actually want more garbage conference teams playing.
  14. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 15:44
    Originally posted by poundlee
    Hawaii is a joke they should never have beeen gives the opportunity to play Georgia. I much rather have seen a Georgia-Missouri game. I can't believe there are people who actually want more garbage conference teams playing.
    I picked Mizzou to be upset as well. Should've known better on both fronts.
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 15:49
    Originally posted by poundlee
    Your mind is garbage. Check out Boise State-Oklahoma (the best BCS game ever!) last year or Utah-Pitt in 2004. Fresno State this year beat Georgia Tech; its 4th win in 5 tries recently against one of your mighty BCS automatic conferences.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree