Tennessee Titans

Tennessee Titans

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
29 Sep 08

Originally posted by darvlay
Who do you like in the AFC?
Well, before the off I thought we had a good chance of the SuperBowl being an all family affair (Eli v Peyton) but having seen the first few weeks unfold Pittsburgh look really good this year. Although slightly biased as I'm a big Penguins fan.
The bills look good and as the weather deterioates their charge will look all the stronger. Never ever forget the Pats though!

J

Moves
29 Sep 08

Originally posted by dicky
Well, before the off I thought we had a good chance of the SuperBowl being an all family affair (Eli v Peyton) but having seen the first few weeks unfold Pittsburgh look really good this year. Although slightly biased as I'm a big Penguins fan.
The bills look good and as the weather deterioates their charge will look all the stronger. Never ever forget the Pats though!
So you don't even have the Titans worth mention? The Steelers do not look as good as everyone says if you take a look at their last game. Their O-Line is absolutely horrendous, all you gotta do is blitz Roethlisburger and they are not as effective. They still have a solid D though which will keep them in games. The Bills are good but I do not think they are as good as everyone thinks. Did you see the first half against the Rams, they did not look too good. By second half they stepped it up and took charge but if they play first halfs like that against GOOD teams, then they will not win as many ball games. And the Pats are a joke, without Brady they are a GOOD team at best.

J

Moves
05 Oct 08

Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
So you don't even have the Titans worth mention? The Steelers do not look as good as everyone says if you take a look at their last game. Their O-Line is absolutely horrendous, all you gotta do is blitz Roethlisburger and they are not as effective. They still have a solid D though which will keep them in games. The Bills are good but I do not think ...[text shortened]... ot win as many ball games. And the Pats are a joke, without Brady they are a GOOD team at best.
WOW What a game. Hard fought, tough defensive battle all game. Give credit to the Ravens though, their D played amazing till that 80 yard td drive which gave the Titans the lead late in the fourth. Very physical game, I'm just glad my boys could come away with the W.

d

Moves
05 Oct 08

WOW What a game. Hard fought, tough defensive battle all game. Give credit to the Ravens though, their D played amazing till that 80 yard td drive which gave the Titans the lead late in the fourth. Very physical game, I'm just glad my boys could come away with the W.
Agree, Ravens have one of the best D's in the NFL..... Chargers a big upset though.... Giants Roll on, see my post Eli no1.....

J

Moves
05 Oct 08

Agree, Ravens have one of the best D's in the NFL..... Chargers a big upset though.... Giants Roll on, see my post Eli no1.....
I"m starting to think the Dolphins may be a force to be reckoned with. They may only be 2-2 but these last 2 weeks they've won some pretty impressive games.

d

Moves
05 Oct 08

I"m starting to think the Dolphins may be a force to be reckoned with. They may only be 2-2 but these last 2 weeks they've won some pretty impressive games.
Trust me not in the shake up....... Pittsburgh later, told you so...

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
06 Oct 08

Pennington baby! He's the new Kerry Collins...just manage the clock and let the D-fence get you field position.

Still, they'll be hard pressed to make the playoffs. 8-8 will be a stretch for these guys.

d

Moves
06 Oct 08
1 edit

Originally posted by uzless
Pennington baby! He's the new Kerry Collins...just manage the clock and let the D-fence get you field position.

Still, they'll be hard pressed to make the playoffs. 8-8 will be a stretch for these guys.
Miami D has looked awfully strong in the last 2 games. It pains me to give any credit to Joey Porter but he is turning out to be a real difference maker and trading away Jason Taylor for picks is also starting to look like a genius premonition...

Miami on the way up... Buffalo on the way down. 🙁

J

Moves
06 Oct 08

Miami D has looked awfully strong in the last 2 games. It pains me to give any credit to Joey Porter but he is turning out to be a real difference maker and trading away Jason Taylor for picks is also starting to look like a genius premonition...

Miami on the way up... Buffalo on the way down. 🙁
I wouldn't worry about Buffalo just yet. 🙂 They are still a good team and lost to a good Cardinals team.

d

Moves
06 Oct 08

I wouldn't worry about Buffalo just yet. 🙂 They are still a good team and lost to a good Cardinals team.
Except our QB was concussed in that game and all we got now is J.P. Lose-all-the-time-man. 🙁

d

Moves
06 Oct 08

Except our QB was concussed in that game and all we got now is J.P. Lose-all-the-time-man. 🙁
What possibilities of a Giants back to back superbowl???????

J

Moves
06 Oct 08

What possibilities of a Giants back to back superbowl???????
They are ARGUABLY the best team right now. Depends on who they play in the SuperBowl. Right now if the standings stay how they are we are looking at a Giants-Titans Superbowl.

d

Moves
06 Oct 08

They are ARGUABLY the best team right now. Depends on who they play in the SuperBowl. Right now if the standings stay how they are we are looking at a Giants-Titans Superbowl.
Wow, it's hard living outside the us following NFL....
I watch as many games as I can on SkySports but it's not the same as being there... I mean the US...
Have seen the Giants three times now but in 2005 came from behind to beat the Broncos in a thriller at Meadowlands.... Hooked now..
Hope to be over later in the year??????

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
06 Oct 08

I don't think the Titans can win with Kerry Collins at the helm for the season. The longer they sit VY the more he will sulk. The defense is strong now, but they haven't played any real offensive juggernauts yet.
It is way to early to project a super bowl trip just yet.

d

Moves
06 Oct 08

Originally posted by shortcircuit
I don't think the Titans can win with Kerry Collins at the helm for the season. The longer they sit VY the more he will sulk. The defense is strong now, but they haven't played any real offensive juggernauts yet.
It is way to early to project a super bowl trip just yet.
But what about the Giant's?