1. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '12 20:59
    just sayin, not a pretty game by any standards, but Vikings defence was awesome. I
    don't believe in the Texans.
  2. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 00:27
    Texans couldn't have blown it any worse than they did today with a chance to wrap up home field advantage at home. Now they might not even get a first round bye.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 01:00
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    Texans couldn't have blown it any worse than they did today with a chance to wrap up home field advantage at home. Now they might not even get a first round bye.
    Texans, Cowboys? They both sux bad!!!! I am about to do what the Cincy fan did and offer my fandom on eBay for real team!
  4. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 01:12
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Texans, Cowboys? They both sux bad!!!! I am about to do what the Cincy fan did and offer my fandom on eBay for real team!
    ?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 02:44
    the clincher came when they could not make a one yard touchdown, what the heck was that?
  6. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 03:02
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    the clincher came when they could not make a one yard touchdown, what the heck was that?
    Typically Foster is money from short yardage but has not run with much conviction the past month or so. I didn't see the game but I saw in the box score he only had 10 carries. Hurt, perhaps? Kubiak has benched him in the past as well. Either way, the Texans don't have much time to get the train back on track.
  7. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 03:05
    Try switchin to the Seahawks. They're looking scary good right now.
  8. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 03:06
    Foster was taken out of the game with an irregular heartbeat.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 11:34
    Typically Foster is money from short yardage but has not run with much conviction the past month or so. I didn't see the game but I saw in the box score he only had 10 carries. Hurt, perhaps? Kubiak has benched him in the past as well. Either way, the Texans don't have much time to get the train back on track.
    They were ill disciplined the Texans, gave away too many penalties.
  10. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 12:30
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Try switchin to the Seahawks. They're looking scary good right now.
    I did pick Seahawks to beat 49ers. Although I expected the Seahawks to win I never quite expected the beatdown heaped on 49ers in every phase of the game. I have respect for real victories unlike the stolen one over the Packers ending the replacement refs. I do admit the real refs are not much better. That personal foul called for the hit against Vernon Davis was not helmet to helmet. Seahawks are getting to be scary good at the right time. Now then, Cincy dude got $510 for his Bungle gear. Iroonically no sooner did he do that his Bungles eliminated the Steelers! LOL
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 12:44
    I did pick Seahawks to beat 49ers. Although I expected the Seahawks to win I never quite expected the beatdown heaped on 49ers in every phase of the game. I have respect for real victories unlike the stolen one over the Packers ending the replacement refs. I do admit the real refs are not much better. That personal foul called for the hit against Vernon ...[text shortened]... r his Bungle gear. Iroonically no sooner did he do that his Bungles eliminated the Steelers! LOL
    the refs are one of the best things about the NFL scacchi dude, goodness sake, if you
    can stomach a European game of soccer, with bogus calls and penalty decisions for
    blatant diving, the NFL becomes like heaven. I love the way they explain their
    decisions, perhaps you guys take it for granted.
  12. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 14:46
    Foster was taken out of the game with an irregular heartbeat.
    The entire team had an irregular heart beat! Also detected some irregular d waves on their EEG, usually meaning seizures! Picked a bad time to regress to Texans of old!
  13. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 14:51
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    the refs are one of the best things about the NFL scacchi dude, goodness sake, if you
    can stomach a European game of soccer, with bogus calls and penalty decisions for
    blatant diving, the NFL becomes like heaven. I love the way they explain their
    decisions, perhaps you guys take it for granted.
    We demand perfection and we truly want these sissy calls to stop. Case in point is when a defender lowers the boom in legitimate fashion then QB lowers his and causes the helmet to helmet contact. Defense always gets blamed! There is no room for such nonsense. As for EPL calls, I agree entirely. WE have it better, but we should have it even better than this with so many refs. I hate that they take so dang long to explain obvious calls and need conferences to decide calls we saw clearly on TV. They also miss glaring calls frequently. No amount of explanation makes this better. We do not take things for granted, but frequently these guys seem outright blind!
  14. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 15:35
    We demand perfection and we truly want these sissy calls to stop. Case in point is when a defender lowers the boom in legitimate fashion then QB lowers his and causes the helmet to helmet contact. Defense always gets blamed! There is no room for such nonsense. As for EPL calls, I agree entirely. WE have it better, but we should have it even better than ...[text shortened]... s this better. We do not take things for granted, but frequently these guys seem outright blind!
    That hit happened so fast. It certainly looked helmet to helmet in the split second that it occurred. I don't really blame the ref(s) for making that call. Three flags came flying out at the same time. That "blown" call was hardly of any consequence seeing as the catch and the first down was already made.
  15. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 17:02
    That hit happened so fast. It certainly looked helmet to helmet in the split second that it occurred. I don't really blame the ref(s) for making that call. Three flags came flying out at the same time. That "blown" call was hardly of any consequence seeing as the catch and the first down was already made.
    Not so. Did not have continuity of possession and sans the penalty it would have been called an incomplete pass. Speed does not matter when you are standing exactly next to where the play happened. I saw it in real time and thought it was a clean hit. I simply don't understand how these refs, much vaunted as better then the replacements, miss so many calls and take so long to make calls that are quite clear to all of us yet are so quick to throw potentially game changing flags without these stupid mini conferences. How about starting to review plays before announcing that they are and speed up the process. We know change of possession is always reviewed as well as TD's. Why announce it at all? Silliness! Or simply announce it as soon as play is blown dead.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree