1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 17:51
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    just sayin, not a pretty game by any standards, but Vikings defence was awesome. I
    don't believe in the Texans.
    Vikings make the playoffs if they can beat the Packers at home next week.
  2. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 18:01
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Not so. Did not have continuity of possession and sans the penalty it would have been called an incomplete pass.
    Right, my bad. Still, when I watched the play live, it looked like a head hit to me. A beautiful crushing head hit.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 20:06
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    Right, my bad. Still, when I watched the play live, it looked like a head hit to me. A beautiful crushing head hit.
    Refs/NFL are certainly sissy-fying the league. Blind refs allegedly protecting players from fortuitous hits. I propose they go back to leather helmets then we'd go back to real tackling and hitting with shoulder pads instead.
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 23:38
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    I did pick Seahawks to beat 49ers. Although I expected the Seahawks to win I never quite expected the beatdown heaped on 49ers in every phase of the game. I have respect for real victories unlike the stolen one over the Packers ending the replacement refs. I do admit the real refs are not much better. That personal foul called for the hit against Vernon ...[text shortened]... r his Bungle gear. Iroonically no sooner did he do that his Bungles eliminated the Steelers! LOL
    That game made Cincy my second team. If you take the fact that I'm a seahawk fan you'll understand why I hate the steelers.
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '12 15:05
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    That game made Cincy my second team. If you take the fact that I'm a seahawk fan you'll understand why I hate the steelers.
    I hate 49ers, Eagles (because of Vick), and have a soft spot for Seahawks, Redskins, and Bears and a bandwaggoner for Packers when they're in the thick of it. I also was the only one rooting for Broncos in a housefull of Packers back in the nineties! I used to love the Patriots until Brady turned whiney! Of course at heart I am a Cowboy, but they are the new bungles!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree