1. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 04:171 edit
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    THE PACK!!!
    the cowboys can just try to cover all 5 of the packers great recivers!

and they can try to stop are runningback grant!

oh and the QB, oh whats his name Brett Favre!
  2. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    01 Dec '07 02:03
    Originally posted by NinjaKnight
    I will never bet against Bret Farve ever again!
    You would have made some money if you had.
  3. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    01 Dec '07 02:08
    Originally posted by hammster21
    Packers -27 Cowboys -24.

There must be something wrong with you if you think Favre will get hurt. He's only started, i don't even know what its up to now, 230 games in a row. Somewhere around there. The only thing that scares me as a packers fan is T.O. But Al Harris will throw off their timing and lead to a few Romo picks. The Packers are 9-1 just as the cowboys are, remember that.
    Packers -27 Cowboys -37 Umm There is plenty wrong with me. But who was right?
  4. Standard memberhammster21
    Endgamer
    Wisconsin
    Moves
    01 Dec '07 02:56
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Packers -27 Cowboys -37 Umm There is plenty wrong with me. But who was right?
    wow.... I..... am speechless. I forgot i wrote that he would never get hurt.... You were right, I'll admit that you were right. Home field advantage doesn't gaurentee a win though (even though Favre is 0-9 there). Next time.... next time.....
  5. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    01 Dec '07 03:58
    Originally posted by hammster21
    wow.... I..... am speechless. I forgot i wrote that he would never get hurt.... You were right, I'll admit that you were right. Home field advantage doesn't gaurentee a win though (even though Favre is 0-9 there). Next time.... next time.....
    we will get them next time!
  6. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Dec '07 04:26
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    we will get them next time!
    Hate to break it to ya...but I don't think so...the pack lost because they are just not as good.

They are good this year...but not good enough to win the NFC

Dave
  7. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    01 Dec '07 04:32
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    Hate to break it to ya...but I don't think so...the pack lost because they are just not as good.

They are good this year...but not good enough to win the NFC

Dave
    well we will se!
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Dec '07 01:13
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    Doesn't really matter...whoever wins still loses to New England in the bowl.

Dave
    you make a bizarre assumption that the Pats will survive Manning in the AFC championship. the Pats barely held on for a 4th quarter comeback against the colts in regular season. Peyton won't let it happen again. it'll be the Colts and the Cowboys in the Bowl, Colts win by three in overtime.
  9. Under Cover
    Moves
    03 Dec '07 05:37
    Originally posted by rubberjaw30
    you make a bizarre assumption that the Pats will survive Manning in the AFC championship.
    Wake up rj...it's time for school now...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree