23 Nov '07 16:10
    THE PACK!!!
  2. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Nov '07 16:28
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    THE PACK!!!
    if the nfl is rigged to make retiring players look good like jerome bettis, then yes. other than that, there is no way
  3. 6yd box
    Moves
    23 Nov '07 17:17
    by going for the Cowboys by 10 in a high scoring game
    packers..27....Cowboys 37
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Nov '07 17:34
    THE PACK!!!
    You'll see Jesus before you see Packers beat Dallas this year.

P-
  5. Joined
    09 Oct '07
    Moves
    23 Nov '07 17:57
    I will never bet against Bret Farve ever again!
  6. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Nov '07 19:06
    THE PACK!!!
    Doesn't really matter...whoever wins still loses to New England in the bowl.

Dave
  7. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Nov '07 21:19
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    Doesn't really matter...whoever wins still loses to New England in the bowl.

Dave
    if we got terry glenn back and all our corners became healthy, yeah we could beat the pats
  8. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    24 Nov '07 02:41
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    if the nfl is rigged to make retiring players look good like jerome bettis, then yes. other than that, there is no way
    Yes it can be a little rigged at times. But I got to go with the Phlabs pick this time. Favre is great and has had a terrific career, but the man is suicidal if he thinks he is going to get up from the beating Dallas has for him. Even Brady was a little sore after the battle this year. Good thing Brady is young enough to get back up again. Man if Brett knows what is good for him he won't show up. I hate to see Brett go out like this, I really do after riding into Dallas on a Harley and then to be carried out on a stretcher just puts chills down my spine thinking about it.
  9. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    24 Nov '07 02:48
    if we got terry glenn back and all our corners became healthy, yeah we could beat the pats
    I want to agree with you here but it would take all that plus a miracle for anyone to beat New England this year. Not saying it can't be done but New England is on another planet or something. Both sides of the ball are outstanding. Special teams too. If anyone knows a weakness in this team, I don't know what it is.
  10. Standard memberhammster21
    Endgamer
    Wisconsin
    Moves
    24 Nov '07 02:58
    It will be a close game. I think the cowboys will lead for most of the game since the Pack hasn't played any decent teams this year. But the pack will get a stop on defense when it needs to and Favre will drive the Pack down the field for the score. Packers -27 Cowboys -24.

There must be something wrong with you if you think Favre will get hurt. He's only started, i don't even know what its up to now, 230 games in a row. Somewhere around there. The only thing that scares me as a packers fan is T.O. But Al Harris will throw off their timing and lead to a few Romo picks. The Packers are 9-1 just as the cowboys are, remember that.
  11. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    24 Nov '07 05:16
    Originally posted by hammster21

There must be something wrong with you if you think Favre will get hurt. He's only started, i don't even know what its up to now, 230 games in a row. Somewhere around there.
    His longevity is amazing, Brett reminds me of Cal Ripken in a way. Brett is the toughest Quarterback in his era, I believe. I know there are some other noteworthy guys for toughness, but not in his class. I don't really think that his career will end that way and I pray it doesn't. He is one of my all time favorite players when he isn't playing against Dallas. I was just trying to add some drama. If I were doing the writing of his life's book it might be the only way he retires. He still plays well and loves the game too much. A super bowl or stretcher is the only way for him to go. The Super bowl is locked up, and out of the question. So he has to die like the Gladiator. But his career is reincarnated with Tony Romo. Out with the old in with the new. It just has to be.

Cowboy 34 Green Bay 17.

The End. ©
  12. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    24 Nov '07 23:39
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    His longevity is amazing, Brett reminds me of Cal Ripken in a way. Brett is the toughest Quarterback in his era, I believe. I know there are some other noteworthy guys for toughness, but not in his class. I don't really think that his career will end that way and I pray it doesn't. He is one of my all time favorite players when he isn't playing against ...[text shortened]... t with the old in with the new. It just has to be.

Cowboy 34 Green Bay 17.

The End. ©
    the only two things i am worried about, is favre's west coast offense and their corners shutting us down on defense, if they do those two things they might win. on the flip side, if we can get to favre quickly w/ the pass rush and if we can get romo going then we would most likely win.
  13. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 02:17
    the only two things i am worried about, is favre's west coast offense and their corners shutting us down on defense, if they do those two things they might win. on the flip side, if we can get to favre quickly w/ the pass rush and if we can get romo going then we would most likely win.
    I agree, but I kind of see part of it different. The cowboys have gone up against some very good defense and still scored a lot of points. The Cowboys have too many offensive weapons. On the other hand, Brett is elusive and can still complete passes laying on his backside. So the West Coast offense is something to worry about. Short passes to very quick footed receivers is a worry. I've seen the Cowboys big guys having to chase guys from behind before. It ain't pretty. Putting pressure on Favre is a must but covering the receivers in this game is even more important. These guys will burn you if you play off looking for the big hits. Five wide is hard to cover. Bretts O line is giving him plenty of time. It's going to be a game this time for sure. And the thing is for most of the Country this game will be blacked out. Better find a sports bar.
  14. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 02:36
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    I agree, but I kind of see part of it different. The cowboys have gone up against some very good defense and still scored a lot of points. The Cowboys have too many offensive weapons. On the other hand, Brett is elusive and can still complete passes laying on his backside. So the West Coast offense is something to worry about. Short passes to very quick ...[text shortened]... the thing is for most of the Country this game will be blacked out. Better find a sports bar.
    I'm not sure how our (Packers) defense will do. If Woodson plays we definitely have better chances, but I look forward to the match-up of Harris and T/O (I'm assuming that's what it'll be). If our defense holds (which will be a test), I think the game will come down to pass rushing. Whoever evades better (Romo or Favre) will have better odds at scoring oodles of points. If we can get inside Romo's head (hopefully KGB will be good to go and Kampman (sp?) will have a career day!), and get him to make mistakes, it'll be a good match-up.
  15. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 16:411 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    You'll see Jesus before you see Packers beat Dallas this year.

P-
    😠

edit: Oh, wait. One of the men where I work is named Jesus! I'll see him tomorrow!

😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree