1. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    1610
    15 Jan '08 02:37
    enogh said!
  2. Illinois
    Joined
    20 Mar '07
    Moves
    6266
    15 Jan '08 02:51
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    enogh said!
    Who's, enogh, and how should he know?

    Go Giants!!!
  3. Standard memberDaBearsFan08
    Chicago Maniac
    Moon
    Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    19318
    15 Jan '08 02:56
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    Who's, enogh, and how should he know?

    Go Giants!!!
    As a Bears fan I have to agree...Go Giants. But Pats will beat them in Super Bowl😛
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    15 Jan '08 12:25
    "You heard it here first"
  5. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    1610
    15 Jan '08 13:29
    Originally posted by DaBearsFan08
    As a Bears fan I have to agree...Go Giants. But Pats will beat them in Super Bowl😛
    well who are the bears playing this week oh yeah they aren't well the pack will win and will beat the PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    3061
    16 Jan '08 03:48
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    enogh said!
    Amen, my brother.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148576
    17 Jan '08 05:25
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    Amen, my brother.
    You’re a Packer fan, oooohhhh I held you in high esteem too, how
    disappointed I am now. Being a Bears fan the only joy I got out of
    foot ball this year was playing against the Packers. 🙂

    I am rooting for the Packers too, but I think the Pats are too good.
    Kelly
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    3061
    17 Jan '08 05:461 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    You’re a Packer fan, oooohhhh I held you in high esteem too, how
    disappointed I am now. Being a Bears fan the only joy I got out of
    foot ball this year was playing against the Packers. 🙂

    I am rooting for the Packers too, but I think the Pats are too good.
    Kelly
    Sorry to disappoint you. Yeah, your Bears really thumped us this year. Twice! I'm glad at least you have settled on rooting for the Pack for the moment. I tend to agree that the Pats are too good, but we'll see what happens. Gotta get by the Giants first though. And on the other side, the Chargers have won, I believe, 8 in a row.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148576
    17 Jan '08 16:24
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    Sorry to disappoint you. Yeah, your Bears really thumped us this year. Twice! I'm glad at least you have settled on rooting for the Pack for the moment. I tend to agree that the Pats are too good, but we'll see what happens. Gotta get by the Giants first though. And on the other side, the Chargers have won, I believe, 8 in a row.
    I'm rooting for the Pack and Chargers, and Packers over all. I use
    to just plain dislike the Packers until I moved here, now one of my
    best friends is a Packer fan and I have a hard time disliking them
    as much as I used to, but I still enjoy seeing the Bears beat them.
    🙂
    Kelly
  10. Joined
    24 Nov '02
    Moves
    117381
    17 Jan '08 16:31
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    Sorry to disappoint you. Yeah, your Bears really thumped us this year. Twice! I'm glad at least you have settled on rooting for the Pack for the moment. I tend to agree that the Pats are too good, but we'll see what happens. Gotta get by the Giants first though. And on the other side, the Chargers have won, I believe, 8 in a row.
    9 straight road victories for the mighty Giants...
    The boys on a big roll now and the Pack are just another stepping stone to Super Bowl glory..
    Eli on fire and a so solid D,,, could well be a painful night for the Pack!!!!
  11. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    39165
    17 Jan '08 16:501 edit
    Patriots will go all the way.

    It will be nice to see the 72' Dolphins ousted!!!!
  12. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    3061
    17 Jan '08 18:43
    Originally posted by dicky
    9 straight road victories for the mighty Giants...
    The boys on a big roll now and the Pack are just another stepping stone to Super Bowl glory..
    Eli on fire and a so solid D,,, could well be a painful night for the Pack!!!!
    We shall see...
  13. Joined
    01 Sep '04
    Moves
    1520
    17 Jan '08 23:16
    It doesnt matter who goes from the NFC, Pats will dominate. Im so glad the dolphins will be eating a large helping of crow!
  14. 127.0.0.1
    Joined
    27 Oct '05
    Moves
    158564
    18 Jan '08 14:54
    Wow. I always chuckle when I see these threads. The last one I saw was on AnandTech and it was an Indy fan bragging about how they would crush the Pats....
Back to Top