The Patriotic Espionage

The Patriotic Espionage

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
The Rams

Moves
12 Sep 07
3 edits

And thus the verdict has been read. The New England Patriots football team are found allegedly GUILTY of using a hand camera to film the Jets (defensive coordinator) in order to pass the signals on to Patriots coaching staff. That is to say, Goodell is summoning Belicheck to NY to determine this; he has the incentive of Patriots being guilty of it.

Punishment is still unclear, but likely to be first 3 round draft picks, suspensions, and major embarrassment.

Who so ever thought that the Bill Belicheck ~ Tom Brady organization was the purest and most perfected of them all: Look what they've been hiding from you.

Terrible and disappointing, and I apologize to all Patriots' fans for this outrage...So many teams have been hurt by this - even the Rams in that Superbowl?? Is this a big bit of why they have been good? 😞

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
12 Sep 07

Originally posted by Ramned
And thus the verdict has been read. The New England Patriots football team are found allegedly GUILTY of using a hand camera to film the Jets (defensive coordinator) in order to pass the signals on to Patriots coaching staff. That is to say, Goodell is summoning Belicheck to NY to determine this; he has the incentive of Patriots being guilty of it.

...[text shortened]... t by this - even the Rams in that Superbowl?? Is this a big bit of why they have been good? 😞
Ha! Take that Phlab!

They probably haven't been doing it this whole time if it's just being noticed now. It probably started when what's his face left to coach Notre Dame.

Either way, the Rams still suck.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
12 Sep 07

Originally posted by GalaxyShield
Ha! Take that Phlab!

They probably haven't been doing it this whole time if it's just being noticed now. It probably started when what's his face left to coach Notre Dame.

I have this strange feeling there are many other teams just as guilty. Innocent until caught I guess, and I am not excusing them for it, but I bet this is just the beginning, not the end. I still think New England has a lot of true talent.

R
The Rams

Moves
12 Sep 07

Originally posted by GalaxyShield
Yeah, and what does this have to do with the price of tea in china exactly?

CtheT may be right, this could be a bad poison spreading through the league. Those who suspected the Pats may have been angry enough to do it.

L

Moves
12 Sep 07

lol the patriots getting penalized for 1 the Jets being dumb enough NOT to disguise their signals, and 2 for something EVERY team is doing is laughable at best.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
12 Sep 07

...[text shortened]... t by this - even the Rams in that Superbowl?? Is this a big bit of why they have been good? 😞
LOL! You wish that's why your team was beat!

P-

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
12 Sep 07

Local Sports Radio... Bill will talk at 10:45am Eastern. Tune in, and enjoy!

http://www.790thescore.com/

Click the listen banner.

P-

R
The Rams

Moves
12 Sep 07
1 edit

Phlabibit, it is evident to me after hering such a confession from you honorable coach that maybe the Patriots are not for you.

Old Patriots fans! Looking for an honorable , fair, and trustworthy team? Leave the Liars and come to the Rams! (Or, really, anyone but the Patriots! I do hope people abandon such a team, or will YOU phlabibit, continue to praise the belicheck - brady regime! The one that, perhaps, committed to cheating in that superbowl!?

😠

On a more important note, is this a poison that has already afficted teams....such as the Colts? Steelers? Other superbowl champs?

😞

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
12 Sep 07

Phlabibit, it is evident to me after hering such a confession from you honorable coach that maybe the Patriots are not for you.

Old Patriots fans! Looking for an [b]honorable
, fair, and trustworthy team? Leave the Liars and come to the Rams! (Or, really, anyone but the Patriots! I do hope people abandon such a team, or will YOU phlabibit ...[text shortened]... on that has already afficted teams....such as the Colts? Steelers? Other superbowl champs?

😞[/b]
Whether they read our signals or not, we all know how the Steelers really won their last SB.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

R
The Rams

Moves
12 Sep 07

Originally posted by telerion
Whether they read our signals or not, we all know how the Steelers really won their last SB.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.
What, the referrees? 😉

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
12 Sep 07

Old Patriots fans! Looking for an [b]honorable
, fair, and trustworthy team? Leave the Liars and come to the Rams! (Or, really, anyone but the Patriots! I do hope people abandon such a team, or will YOU phlabibit ...[text shortened]... on that has already afficted teams....such as the Colts? Steelers? Other superbowl champs?

😞[/b]
Did you know all teams steal signs? They just are not supposed to use a camera to do it.

I missed exactly what Bill said, but I think it sums up to:

"If we were trying to cheat, we would have tried to hide what we were doing."

I was on the phone with a stupid customer, so missed the first 5 minutes... in other words, missed it all.

P-

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
12 Sep 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Did you know all teams steal signs? They just are not supposed to use a camera to do it.

I missed exactly what Bill said, but I think it sums up to:

"If we were trying to cheat, we would have tried to hide what we were doing."

I was on the phone with a stupid customer, so missed the first 5 minutes... in other words, missed it all.

P-
= Cheater.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
12 Sep 07

teams try to steal the other teams signs all the time. the only new thing here is they taped it.

QB's have microphones in their helmets now to hear the play calls anyway I thought.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
12 Sep 07
1 edit

Originally posted by telerion
= Cheater.
I'm really interested in what he was thinking... why be so blatant?

Well, I'll TELL YOU! This is Bill's new master plan. He's motivated his players: "Hey, Coach don't think we can win?! I'll show him!"

Also, Media: "Looks like Pats need to cheat to win, now they are sunk!"

Fans: "Here come those cheating Pats, they suck! They can't win now!"

Now the Pats are America's Bad Boys! All the sexy babes love the bad boy. You watch, you're gonna see Tom Brady out in a biker jacket at night with sunglasses on, cuz he's a bad boy!

P-

R
The Rams

Moves
12 Sep 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I'm really interested in what he was thinking... why be so blatant?

Well, I'll TELL YOU! This is Bill's new master plan. He's motivated his players: "Hey, Coach don't think we can win?! I'll show him!"

Also, Media: "Looks like Pats need to cheat to win, now they are sunk!"

Fans: "Here come those cheating Pats, they suck! They can't win now! ...[text shortened]... ady out in a biker jacket at night with sunglasses on, cuz he's a bad boy!

P-
😵