The roar is deafening

The roar is deafening

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
27 Nov 12

Originally posted by mudpie
😀 You get a cookie
If Tiger Woods got a cookie, his ex wife would get to eat 2/3 of it.

Moves
11 Dec 12

2013 Major winners - Rory (2), Woods and one other.

d

Moves
15 Dec 12

Originally posted by Trev33
I wouldn't count on Woods. He might win some tournaments this year, but I doubt he'll win a major. There are several young players who look better than him going into this year.

Ro

Moves
16 Dec 12

Woods may win another, but I agree I wouldn't be betting on it. He has shown himself to be frail under pressure in a way which was unthinkable in his heyday.

Of the European contenders, McIlroy obviously stands head and shoulders over the rest. A few years back his short game was suspect, but he is now strong around the greens, and good enough on them to take advantage of his exceptional long game.

Donald should have a shout, and I would have thought the Masters was his most likely chance. However, for some reason, people think he is a much better driver than he is, and majors test this more than other tournaments.

Westwood, I think, has had his chance. I really struggle to see someone with a major weakness in his game winning a major. His chipping is the worst I think I have ever seen from a top player, and you can't hit the green every time.

So that leaves Justin Rose. He just gets better and better as far as I am concerned, and his performance at the Ryder Cup should give him even more self-belief.

So, taking all in all, I think Justin Rose might just be the surprise package for next year. So, any spread betters out their, sell Rose's major performance now!

d

Moves
07 Jan 13

We'll have to wait and see what happens. I think several American players have a shot this year also. Dustin Johnson, Keegan Bradley, and Bubba Watson are three names that spring immediately to mind.

m

Moves
14 Jan 13

Originally posted by dryhump
I wouldn't count on Woods. He might win some tournaments this year, but I doubt he'll win a major. There are several young players who look better than him going into this year.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devil-ball-golf/tiger-woods-not-worth-3-million-appearance-fee-150900533--golf.html

More cracks in the dike

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
20 Jan 13

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devil-ball-golf/tiger-woods-not-worth-3-million-appearance-fee-150900533--golf.html

More cracks in the dike
He's screwing Elin again. He'll be back on top by the Masters.

Moves
30 Jan 13

Who won last weekend?

m

Moves
23 Feb 13

Who won last weekend?
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/mcilroy-woods-day-upsets-024430268--golf.html

Yeah, lets keep this puppy near the top. Fresh dreams, fresh delusions. Long live Jack.

d

Moves
01 Mar 13

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/mcilroy-woods-day-upsets-024430268--golf.html

Yeah, lets keep this puppy near the top. Fresh dreams, fresh delusions. Long live Jack.
Jack Nicklaus eats Rory McIlroy for breakfast, then just before lunch, he defecates Tiger Woods.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
01 Mar 13

Originally posted by dryhump
Jack Nicklaus eats Rory McIlroy for breakfast, then just before lunch, he defecates Tiger Woods.
Then he wipes his arse with dryhump and mudpie

m

Moves
01 Mar 13

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Then he wipes his arse with dryhump and mudpie
HaHa! What wit! Lets see what the majors bring this year old buddy...I betcha your clique -lick cincinnatti thread you and your cronies feed all year will hit a thousand posts this time around, the Reds STILL wont win the series, and Eldrick STILL wont win a major. Funny comeback though, one of the all time greatest ever concocted in these fine forums🙂

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
11 Mar 13

Tiger looked pretty good last weekend. Six wins away from Snead's all time victory record.

Two wins before the Master's. There might be some fun coming at Augusta.

d

Moves
12 Mar 13

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Tiger looked pretty good last weekend. Six wins away from Snead's all time victory record.

Two wins before the Master's. There might be some fun coming at Augusta.
Is Tiger bringing strippers with him to the tournament? That would be fun.

d

Moves
12 Mar 13