1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Oct '09 12:43
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    An honest answer at last! Just as I thought. The Murray thing was not just tongue in cheek at all. Hence the comment in another thread about Argentina gonna kick English butt! Same feelings about Ireland or just merry old England?
    ireland is the most loved country in the whole world.. i mean look at us, what's there not to love? 😀
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '09 21:281 edit
    Originally posted by trev33
    ireland is the most loved country in the whole world.. i mean look at us, what's there not to love? 😀
    this is true, the Scots and the Irish are the same people, many times i have went to Arran, just in the hope that i may catch a glimpse of the Emerald Isle!
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    21 Oct '09 22:03
    I thought you were from Peru!
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    21 Oct '09 23:53
    don't tell me you didn't get caught up in it all during euro 96 and want them to win a little bit... just a little bit 😉
    Not a hope in hell, don't just beat the F'ers kick the dung out of them
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    21 Oct '09 23:53
    An honest answer at last! Just as I thought. The Murray thing was not just tongue in cheek at all. Hence the comment in another thread about Argentina gonna kick English butt! Same feelings about Ireland or just merry old England?
    Nothing wrong with Ireland, can't see a scot not hoping they do well
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '09 01:47
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Nothing wrong with Ireland, can't see a scot not hoping they do well
    Good to know since I have a bit of Irsih blood in me!
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '09 11:30
    I thought you were from Peru!
    because i once flew the peruvian flag? no, i was born in ireland... spiritual home is peru though.
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Oct '09 14:12
    because i once flew the peruvian flag? no, i was born in ireland... spiritual home is peru though.
    I would have thought that as a proud Irishman you would never fly anyone else's flag, ever! My grandmother was first generation Irish in America and always very proud of it although I doubt she was Celtic. To me she looked Jewish and I have always suspected that's why my Lebanese grandfather found her attractive, semitic attracting semitic!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree