The SuperBowl Winner is...?

The SuperBowl Winner is...?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
18 Jan 22

@chaney3 removed their quoted post
In retrospect, sure. But if Dak had the presence of mind to hand the ball to the umpire and he gets it set, Dak would have spiked the ball with 1 second left and had a play from the 25 yard line, from which you don't even really need a Hail Mary. A play from the 25 is much easier to score than from the 40.

The play call wasn't bad. It was one miniscule mistake in the execution.

Moves
18 Jan 22

@sh76 said
In retrospect, sure. But if Dak had the presence of mind to hand the ball to the umpire and he gets it set, Dak would have spiked the ball with 1 second left and had a play from the 25 yard line, from which you don't even really need a Hail Mary. A play from the 25 is much easier to score than from the 40.

The play call wasn't bad. It was one miniscule mistake in the execution.
He ran too far imo, even if they had handed the ball to the umpire the same thing would’ve happened. It was a bad play, 49ers were covering the sidelines, would have been the perfect play to get a few people running down the centre and go for it. I’ve been followed Dallas all year with having Dak in a fantasy league, they haven’t been good.

m

Moves
18 Jan 22

@trev33 said
He ran too far imo, even if they had handed the ball to the umpire the same thing would’ve happened. It was a bad play, 49ers were covering the sidelines, would have been the perfect play to get a few people running down the centre and go for it. I’ve been followed Dallas all year with having Dak in a fantasy league, they haven’t been good.
The Dallas Cowboys are the Toronto Maple Leafs of the NFL. 😆

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Jan 22

@contenchess said
Dallas Cowboys 🤠

America's Team 💪
Well that prediction didn’t work out well

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Jan 22
1 edit

Green Bay vs. Kansas City would be a nice rematch of Super Bowl 1 and likely would lead to a lot of newspaper articles about that first Super Bowl.

But I’m kinda rooting for the Bills. If my memory is correct, they have yet to win a Super Bowl.

Moves
20 Jan 22

@PB1022
I was 9 years old for super bowl 1. I can still remember all the local disappointment when kc lost that one. I root for the chiefs and would be happy to have them play any of the teams except Green Bay. I think on a good day they can beat any of the teams but still I fear Green Bay.

Contentious

Moves
20 Jan 22

@mghrn55 said
The Dallas Cowboys are the Toronto Maple Leafs of the NFL. 😆
I was saying that when Dallas lost 😆

Moves
21 Jan 22

@contenchess said
Dallas Cowboys 🤠

America's Team 💪
Don't count ''old man'' Brady out..
Remember;
''Experience and treachery will
always defeat youth and enthusiasm'';

cs
i'll decide!

Glasgow Scotland

Moves
22 Jan 22

Titans, Chiefs, Packers and Rams this weekend I think

Moves
22 Jan 22

Bengals, Bills, Packers and Rams.

Bills/Packers super bowl, Bills champions.

Moves
24 Jan 22

@Trev33
and its... Bengals, Chiefs, 49ers, and Rams...

Chiefs /Bills game was ( I think) by far the best game of the playoffs so far. Had to overtime coin toss gone the other way I have no doubt that it would have been the Bills instead.

Isolated Pawn

Wisconsin USA

Moves
24 Jan 22

Who (in their right mind)has a 230 lb. man blocking on a punt?

cs
i'll decide!

Glasgow Scotland

Moves
28 Jan 22

Chiefs and Rams Super Bowl is my prediction

Moves
29 Jan 22

@chris-stephens
Chiefs and Rams Super Bowl with the Chiefs winning it (I hope).

Moves
30 Jan 22

Bengals/49ers 😁

49ers win.