Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    02 Jul '07 15:09
    Should be renamed to "Seitse vs Ragnorak playground".
  2. 02 Jul '07 15:13
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Should be renamed to "Seitse vs Ragnorak playground".
    What about you vs me?
  3. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    02 Jul '07 15:21
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    What about you vs me?
    Who are you?
  4. 02 Jul '07 15:30
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Who are you?
    Somebody WAY more important than you....
  5. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    02 Jul '07 15:34
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Somebody WAY more important than you....
    Ok, I know one thing about you now.

    Consistency isn't your forte.
  6. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    02 Jul '07 15:35 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Should be renamed to "Seitse vs Ragnorak playground".
    Oh dude, the stalker follows me in debates, general, here,
    systematically disagreeing and quoting the TOS and saying
    this and that, and the guy certainly needs a life besides "his shop".

    But, no matter that, I want to apologize with everybody for replying
    the rants and bitterness of the Ragdoll. Sorry for falling in his game, really.
  7. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    02 Jul '07 15:38
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Oh dude, the stalker follows me in debates, general, here,
    systematically disagreeing and quoting the TOS and saying
    this and that, and the guy certainly needs a life besides "his shop".

    But, no matter that, I want to apologize with everybody for replying
    the rants and bitterness of the Ragdoll. Sorry for falling in his game, really.
    I don't know. Will I ever be able to forgive you? Time will tell.
  8. 02 Jul '07 16:00
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Should be renamed to "Seitse vs Ragnorak playground".
    A better idea is that your cliquey buddies could invite Seitse into your clan, then Rag and him could bicker to their hearts' content on your private forum while you luxuriate by rubbing your crotch into your screen, saving the rest of us the whole nauseating experience, yes?
  9. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    02 Jul '07 16:35
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Should be renamed to "Seitse vs Ragnorak playground".
    I was just wondering this earlier...

    Is poking the mentally challenged like Seitse considered a sport?

    D
  10. 02 Jul '07 16:47
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Is poking the mentally challenged like Seitse considered a sport?
    Are you competing for how far you can poke him, how fast you can poke him, or is it all to do with style points?
  11. 02 Jul '07 17:02
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Ok, I know one thing about you now.

    Consistency isn't your forte.
    You write well considering it's not your first language. It may be complete bollocks, but you write well nevertheless.
  12. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    02 Jul '07 18:12
    Originally posted by mtthw
    Are you competing for how far you can poke him, how fast you can poke him, or is it all to do with style points?
    Style is the number one objective, although it's difficult considering the material I have to deal with coming from sheitse: stalker, dig at my family using some detail I may have revealed here, dig at my business using some tiny detail I may have revealed. Trying to come up with stylish material in reply to this tripe is pretty difficult. If he ever comes up with an original thought, I'm sure the style will flow much better.

    Distance is obviously another key aim in the poking. Seeing some of his mental breakdowns on here, I know I have got good distance going, but am confident I can go further.

    Speed is irrelevant really.

    D
  13. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    03 Jul '07 05:58
    Oh, so much attention.

    Stalker... live with it. Your life is so boring that you really need to
    come after me in an internet chess forum to feel fulfilled.

    I'm flattered
  14. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    03 Jul '07 10:38
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Oh, so much attention.

    Stalker... live with it. Your life is so boring that you really need to
    come after me in an internet chess forum to feel fulfilled.

    I'm flattered
    They should make RHP revisionism a crime.

    I contribute a post in a sports thread, and you reply...
    "Thansk for your contribution, thorough and deep and explained as always, boy.

    Now crawl back to your hole in the shop, kiddo. "
    Thread 72053

    Tell you what, I think I'm going to stop poking you now. It's not very nice watching somebody mentally unravel in front of you. Especially somebody like yourself.

    If you ever decide to get a job and need a hand making up a cv, let me know, friend.

    D
  15. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    03 Jul '07 12:00
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    They should make RHP revisionism a crime.

    I contribute a post in a sports thread, and you reply...
    "Thansk for your contribution, thorough and deep and explained as always, boy.

    Now crawl back to your hole in the shop, kiddo. "
    Thread 72053

    Tell you what, I think I'm going to stop poking you now. It's not very nice watching somebod ...[text shortened]...
    If you ever decide to get a job and need a hand making up a cv, let me know, friend.

    D
    lol... it really hurts, kid, right?

    Yeah, stop stalking me, please, I am bored of mopping the floors with you, clerk