1. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 09:06
    Tiger's a stud... Who'd have thought that!?
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 10:01
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Is this racism? Is this a sweeping generalization?

"The America of today is not the America of yesteryear. And I don't think it behooves us well to keep talking about the past," Brazier said.

Senator Obama followed, calling for healing in African-American families.

"There's a reason why our families are in disrepair," Obama said. "And some o ...[text shortened]... e abandoned their responsibilities. They're acting like boys instead of men."
    Racism is a lot about applying generalizations (or even "statistics"😉 to individuals because they share the same skin colour. I think you'd agree that Obama was not blaming race for that attitude. So in what way would Tiger Woods qualify for that Obama statement?

I think a ban is harsh considering uzless' history, but maybe he shouldn't have been so unrepentant about a statement that did indeed sound racist.
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 11:59
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Racism is a lot about applying generalizations (or even "statistics"😉 to individuals because they share the same skin colour. I think you'd agree that Obama was not blaming race for that attitude. So in what way would Tiger Woods qualify for that Obama statement?

I think a ban is harsh considering uzless' history, but maybe he shouldn't have been so unrepentant about a statement that did indeed sound racist.
    Yeah, all you Portuguese people ar... er... uh... how's life, mate? 🙂
  4. Joined
    08 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 19:11
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Woods female count is up to 10 now...OK, this is about enough of that. I am starting to get a little jealous of him now!!!

There is a virile man keeping 11 women happy, and the count may not have stopped yet.
    Who says they're happy? All but one of them are either women who only turn up if the price is right, or scrubbers who will screw anyone famous. The only one that matters is probably sitting at home thoroughly miserable ...... hopefully working out the best way to get revenge!!!
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 19:29
    Originally posted by acb123
    Who says they're happy? All but one of them are either women who only turn up if the price is right, or scrubbers who will screw anyone famous. The only one that matters is probably sitting at home thoroughly miserable ...... hopefully working out the best way to get revenge!!!
    The grass must be looking mighty green on the other side of the fence for Tiger.
    I bet he wishes he could just give half of his money,(1/2 a billion), for anonymity at this stage. How fame can come back and bite you on the ass!! And just a few weeks ago he was on 60 minutes projecting his "squeeky clean" image. Hasn't 60 minutes got some credibilty? I wonder how much they paid Tiger for the story? Sucked in 60 minutes-thats what you get for being suck-ups and not journalists like you claim to be. 😛
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 19:41
    You don't think they are happy?

Just watch when they start the books, interviews, etc., raking in the big bucks.

Oh yes they are happy all the way to the bank, you can count on that! 🙂
  7. Joined
    08 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 22:26
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    You don't think they are happy?

Just watch when they start the books, interviews, etc., raking in the big bucks.

Oh yes they are happy all the way to the bank, you can count on that! 🙂
    There are so many of them, the pickings are going to be pretty thin... and thats only after a week or so. How many more by next week ?
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 22:47
    There are so many of them, the pickings are going to be pretty thin... and thats only after a week or so. How many more by next week ?
    The coming months should be very interesting.

One of the mothers was taken to hospital, saw tail end of it on the supper hour news. I think it was Woods wife's mother.
  9. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    10 Dec '09 04:51
    Wouldn't it be quicker to list those women who have NOT slept with Tiger??
  10. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    10 Dec '09 10:07
    Tiger may have fathered my children!
  11. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    11 Dec '09 22:23
    Mindy Lawton?! Please Tiger, say it ain't so!
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Dec '09 03:331 edit
    I heard a golfing magazine had on its front cover a picture of Obama golfing with Tiger with the caption, "Tiger shares his top ten secrets to improve your game.", right before the story broke. My question is, with the help of the secret service can Mr. Obama get away with what Tiger was unable to?

Edit: Has anyone googled Tiger Woods Christmas photo? It is a hoot!!
  13. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    12 Dec '09 08:01
    Originally posted by skeeter
    He's had no special treatment. He, and every other American have the right to remain "mute". All that is legally required is that he produce his drivers license, insurance and vehicle registration, which his lawyer has already provided.

If the likes of BW et al had remained in school, they too would have learned about those rights.

skeeter
    It seems that you know precisely nothing about me and yet you purport to know about my educational background. That seems idiotic to me.

Tiger has and does get special treatment. Grow up and live in the real world.
  14. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    13 Dec '09 21:45
    So, The Tiger has been brow-beaten by his wife to quit golf indefinitely. http://web.tigerwoods.com/news/article/200912117801012/news/
    B.B.C.

Apparently they are moving to Sweden for a while. The logic behind this is crazy.
    Why would you surround the dude with the exact type of girl he's been "driving with his wood" for the past decade?
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Dec '09 01:54
    Tigers a cheetah whose been lion.
    (sorry I couldn't resist)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree