Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
14 Dec 09

"I am Tiger Woods."

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
14 Dec 09

Originally posted by badmoon
"I am Tiger's Wood."
fixed!!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 Dec 09

"I am Tiger Woods."
Can you give me some xmas money please sir? 🙂🙂🙂

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
15 Dec 09

In a survey of 12,000 blonde women between the ages of 21 and 30, 85% of them said they would never sleep with Tiger Woods...again.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Dec 09

Old News, but Tigers wife has been spotted pumping gas without her wedding ring on.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
16 Dec 09

Reports today were somehow liinking Tiger to some HGH dealer. Infidelity would be a small matter compared to a performance enhancing drug shadow.

Besides, I'm not sure isn't more worries about losing millions versus losing his wife. He sure is coming off cold and insensitive...Or am I watching too much stinkong television??

s

Moves
16 Dec 09

Reports today were somehow liinking Tiger to some HGH dealer. Infidelity would be a small matter compared to a performance enhancing drug shadow.

Besides, I'm not sure isn't more worries about losing millions versus losing his wife. He sure is coming off cold and insensitive...Or am I watching too much stinkong television??
The guy selling perf enhancing drugs has been indicted and indeed has some connection to Tiger Woods. HOw soon people fall off pedestals! We all watch too much stnking TV indeed!!!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Dec 09

I think everyone has skeletons in their closets they don't want let out. Tiger seemed like such a mild mannered almost shy young man when he first hit the Pro Golf scene. How that image has changed!

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
17 Dec 09

Originally posted by Very Rusty
I think everyone has skeletons in their closets they don't want let out. Tiger seemed like such a mild mannered almost shy young man when he first hit the Pro Golf scene. How that image has changed!
Money corrupts.

Tiger is a geek who can't get a girl without his huge chequebook in his pocket.

Moves
17 Dec 09
1 edit

just been voted the worlds best sportsman in the last decade... personally i would have voted for lance armstrong but you can't really argue with it. well maybe with roger federer.

does anyone else find if rather odd that every girl who has come out and said they slept with wood is blond and white just like his wife? would you not want to try something different if you were going to stray rather than hooking up with a mrs woods lookalike? how incredibly boring of woods.

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
17 Dec 09

Originally posted by trev33
just been voted the worlds best sportsman in the last decade... personally i would have voted for lance armstrong but you can't really argue with it. well maybe with roger federer.

does anyone else find if rather odd that every girl who has come out and said they slept with wood is blond and white just like his wife? would you not want to try something di ...[text shortened]... ing to stray rather than hooking up with a mrs woods lookalike? how incredibly boring of woods.
I think it's the exotic factor. Think about it, Tiger is 1/4 Thai, 1/4 black, 3/11 Cherokee, 2/17 Dutch, 1/9 Arab, and 5/12 Jamaican Chinese. When he gets jungle fever, he looks for a nice blonde Swede or derivative thereof. This is his best shot at being taboo!

M

Moves
17 Dec 09
1 edit

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
The guy selling perf enhancing drugs has been indicted and indeed has some connection to Tiger Woods. HOw soon people fall off pedestals! We all watch too much stnking TV indeed!!!
I hate this whole guilt by association thing. Let's say you come down with some ailment and go to your own family doctor to get treatment for an ailment. He prescribes penicillin and it works great.

A month later, you hear that this doctor has been arrested for selling cocaine to some of his patients. Your boss calls you into the office and mentions that insurance records note that you have recently been to this doctor. He then fires you because he believes that you were one of his cocaine patients.

You protest that your doctor never prescribed anything for you that was even remotely illegal. Your boss responds "that's what all coke addicts say...always trying to cover up their habit..well I don't want any coke addicts working for me. You're FIRED" And now you can't get a job anywhere else because it's on your record that you were fired because you "were using cocaine".

So until someone can present some evidence that Woods himself actually received illegal drugs from this doctor, I don't want to hear anything more about this. The guy has produced an incredible legacy on the golf course. It was be absolutely awful if that legacy was to be tarnished because everybody was to wrongly believe that Tiger was taking HGH or steroids.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
17 Dec 09

Originally posted by trev33
does anyone else find if rather odd that every girl who has come out and said they slept with wood is blond and white just like his wife?
Do you have pictures of them all? I'm almost sure some weren't blond.

d

Moves
17 Dec 09

Originally posted by Palynka
Do you have pictures of them all? I'm almost sure some weren't blond.
They weren't. But they were all very -- what's the word here... slutty lookin'? Trampy? Born to have faces like a painter's radio? ETC

By the way, did anyone see Elin's wardrobe at the gas pumps? Terrible! Girl, take it from me, you're single now -- it's time to bust out the tank tops and hoisery and get yourself a new man!

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
17 Dec 09

Originally posted by darvlay
They weren't. But they were all very -- what's the word here... slutty lookin'? Trampy? Born to have faces like a painter's radio? ETC

By the way, did anyone see Elin's wardrobe at the gas pumps? Terrible! Girl, take it from me, you're single now -- it's time to bust out the tank tops and hoisery and get yourself a new man!
Slutty types are great for extramarital affairs.