1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    27 Jan '10 03:14
    The arm is still a real weapon, but the old body just won't cut it anymore. Time for Farve to bow out gracefully and call it a career.😏
  2. Joined
    04 Jun '09
    Moves
    27 Jan '10 07:36

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    27 Jan '10 17:16
    Favre is a football addict. He will keep playing until injury or age has caused his skills to decline so much that no one in the NFL wants him anymore. And even then, he'll probably go to Canada and play football there until he's in his 50's.

But right now, his skills are clearly still at a high level. He had a tremendous season this year and he would almost definitely be in the superbowl if he didn't have that unfortunate brain cramp.

The one thing he needs to do is to just admit that he will never voluntarily retire. No more announcements about retiring that no one's going to believe anyway.
  4. Standard memberScotty70
    Maddog1213
    Central Office
    Moves
    28 Jan '10 22:091 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    The arm is still a real weapon, but the old body just won't cut it anymore. Time for Farve to bow out gracefully and call it a career.😏
    If possible, he should sign a 1 game contract just to get the taste from that interception out of his mouth. Leaving out on a note like that is going to haunt him.
    He should do it as a Packer too since most people still associate him as being a Packer.
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    30 Jan '10 14:47
    Originally posted by Scotty70
    If possible, he should sign a 1 game contract just to get the taste from that interception out of his mouth. Leaving out on a note like that is going to haunt him.
    He should do it as a Packer too since most people still associate him as being a Packer.
    That would be so cool! Montana did it that way except he did not play. Favre still has the skills. Or he should go to a team with a better OL and see what happens!
  6. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    04 Feb '10 17:50
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    That would be so cool! Montana did it that way except he did not play. Favre still has the skills. Or he should go to a team with a better OL and see what happens!
    I think Favre signed for 2 years with the Vikes. After seeing the pictures of both his ankle and thigh, I take my hat off to him. The site is provided here if you can take it. Very ugly.
    Now I can't really question his decision to throw on the BIG play. Another hit, and he may have been taken to the hospital. Brett Favre brings more than an arm to this game, he brings enthusiam, leadership, and a degree of fun.
    I would love to have him back in Minnesota, as would most of his team mates.
    I also think a better O line would help. McKinnie is a joke. But drafts produce some special guys in the later rounds.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree