1. USA
    Moves
    23 Jan '08 15:18
    I congragulate you guys on being able to be wrong 18 times in a row and still have the dignity to post something opposing the patriots, it must take a lot of courage to do that week after week.
  2. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    23 Jan '08 15:55
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    I congragulate you guys on being able to be wrong 18 times in a row and still have the dignity to post something opposing the patriots, it must take a lot of courage to do that week after week.
    I don't think they'd mind being wrong 18 times if they could be right just this once.

Not going to happen though.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Jan '08 16:06
    Sorry guys, no time to pile on!

P-
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '08 02:50
    go all nfl teams. EXCEPT THE PACKERS.........THOSE CHEESEHEADS SUCK!!!!!!
  5. weedhopper
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 13:49
    I only wrote ONE thing, and it didn't oppose the Patriots; it simply noted that they are cheaters, which is a fact that most every sports fan knows already. Don't get me wrong though; they are a very GOOD team of cheaters 😉
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '08 05:19
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    I only wrote ONE thing, and it didn't oppose the Patriots; it simply noted that they are cheaters, which is a fact that most every sports fan knows already. Don't get me wrong though; they are a very GOOD team of cheaters 😉
    May the best cheater win!!!
  7. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    01 Feb '08 19:08
    To all Patriot haters: Suck It!!!
  8. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    02 Feb '08 21:28
    The Giants are my favorite team.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    03 Feb '08 00:14
    Originally posted by Ramned
    The Giants are my favorite team.
    For you, Ramned: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7749384?MSNHPHMA
  10. Standard memberRobolash
    The NY Giants Fan
    Moves
    03 Feb '08 00:321 edit
    17, you cheated once against the jets...the jets...how sad. It it doesnt take much if you must know. Theres no shame in putting down a team that doesnt deserve to be at the top
  11. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    03 Feb '08 01:18
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    For you, Ramned: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7749384?MSNHPHMA
    AARRRGGGHHHHHH
    AARRRGGGHHHHHH

I KNEW IT ALL ALONG

The Patriots MUST forfeit the title to the Rams.

😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠 😠 😠 😠
  12. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    03 Feb '08 01:30
    Originally posted by paulychess
    go all nfl teams. EXCEPT THE PACKERS.........THOSE CHEESEHEADS SUCK!!!!!!
    😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
  13. Standard memberRobolash
    The NY Giants Fan
    Moves
    03 Feb '08 02:00
    oh and how do you explain that during the eagles super bowl game EVERY TIME THEY BROUGHT MORE THEN 6 MEN TO BRADY, THEY THREW A SCREEN?
  14. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    03 Feb '08 12:26
    Originally posted by Robolash
    oh and how do you explain that during the eagles super bowl game EVERY TIME THEY BROUGHT MORE THEN 6 MEN TO BRADY, THEY THREW A SCREEN?
    😠
  15. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    03 Feb '08 18:40
    Originally posted by Robolash
    Because every time the Eagles were blitzing, Trotter would telegraph it by crowding the line, and the Patriots would audible to their screen play, duh! The Eagles made no attempt to disguise what they were doing, and every time Trotter showed blitz he committed to it, so the Pats never had to guess. It was completely obvious to everyone in the entire stadium when the pressure was going to come. There was no magic or luck or cheating needed to call the screen play. All the Eagles fans and players who are trying to say there was something fishy about how the Pats just somehow happened to know when to call a screen play are sore losers. Put some more cheese on your cheesesteak sandwiches, you fat Philly ****s, and jam it into your pieholes so we don't have to hear your whining.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree