1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 11:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Bwahahah, its great to see these two punch bags being taken apart by the great and illustrious leader of the revolution! The Aussies got smacked down by the All blacks in rugby, thats eighteen times in a row! those Sheila's should take up beach bumming instead, something they are good at. Glasgow Rangers just took a hit at Ibrox park, Romaslobber wi ...[text shortened]... suicide watch for the next 24hrs, man you would think he would be used to losing by now! 😀😀😀
    OMG............could you be any stupider. Please read your google account of sport a little bit closer.

Firstly.....the All Blacks have won 18 tests in a row.........but not against Australia.

Australia beat them last year in Sydney........ha ha ha ......what a bozo.

The All Blacks however have a great run going against Scotland. In the 30 games you've played against them You haven't managed to win a single one of them. Not one single game in the 110 years you've been playing them. Bwahahahahahah !!!!

Rugby in Australia is our 5th national game behind AFL, rugby league, cricket, and football. No one can touch us in AFL. No one else plays it. Rugby league we are the most dominant team by far winning 10 of the 14 world cups. In cricket we are the current world cup holders and in football we make the world cup even making it into the last 16 in 2006. We have also won the rugby world cup twice in the eight times it has been held.

Now lets summarise Scotland. Their first and second national games are Football followed by rugby.

In football Scotland have sat at home watching the mighty Aussies play in the world cup , They have not even qualified since 1998 and have never advanced past the first round even when they did qualify.

In rugby the best result Scotland have ever achieved in a world cup is 4th on one occasion.

The greatest sportsman that has ever come out of Scotland is..............Jockey Wilson.....god rest his heart.

Now lick all that egg of your face and get back to fixing clan games

Have a nice day.............Bwahahahahahahahaha !!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 12:023 edits
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    OMG............could you be any stupider. Please read your google account of sport a little bit closer.

Firstly.....the All Blacks have won 18 tests in a row.........but not against Australia.

The All Blacks however have a great run going against Scotland. In the 30 ga ...[text shortened]... our face and get back to fixing clan games

Didn't Scotland come to your convict Island a few years ago, give you Sheila's a whuppin and then went hame, oh yeah! Pasted at cricket, pasted at rugby, pasted at soccer, pasted at everything! Even your greatest rock band AC/DC were all Scottish! Its great to see VESPERS (peace be upon him) give you a pasting as well! Its paste city for you Sheila's.
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 13:04
    Didn't Scotland come to your convict Island a few years ago, give you Sheila's a whuppin and then went hame, oh yeah! Pasted at cricket, pasted at rugby, pasted at soccer, pasted at everything! Even your greatest rock band AC/DC were all Scottish! Its great to see VESPERS (peace be upon him) give you a pasting as well! Its paste city for you Sheila's.
    Totally whooped and had your face rubbed in it and you come back with that lame summation.

Read my posting again bozo.........It'll warm your bonnie wee heart.
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 15:49

The All Blacks however have a great run going against Scotland. In the 30 ga ...[text shortened]... our face and get back to fixing clan games

you are wasting your time aguing with idiots cheats and scumbags my friend
    one on here uses google copy n paste non stop then moans at others who do it, a total piece of filth who would piss his knickers if he met you in real life, probably do the same with a 5 year old mind you.
    the fixed fights are obviously for those of very low brain power and thrive on cheating, looking at the clans they run i can see why.
    sad little sisters, i think we need a new name using sisters is a bit sexist not even spoilt little girls would behave the way they do, utterly pathetic.

the one who pretends to be ill. i really hope he gets a real painful illness,
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 16:09
    Originally posted by roma45
    you are wasting your time aguing with idiots cheats and scumbags my friend
    one on here uses google copy n paste non stop then moans at others who do it, a total piece of filth who would piss his knickers if he met you in real life, probably do the same with a 5 year old mind you.
    the fixed fights are obviously for those of very low brain power and thrive on ...[text shortened]... terly pathetic.

the one who pretends to be ill. i really hope he gets a real painful illness,
    gee thats bitter! Aberdeen in the Scottish cup final, should be Brendans first taste of silverware, what you got in the St Johnstone trophy room, a Tunnocks tea cake wrapper!
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 16:27
    gee thats bitter! Aberdeen in the Scottish cup final, should be Brendans first taste of silverware, what you got in the St Johnstone trophy room, a Tunnocks tea cake wrapper!
    its the league cup final you retard
    i see the scum who follow celtic doing the usual, attacking a rangers fan with his two young boys, even hitting one over the head with a bottle only 11 years okd, total cowards no wonder you like them are one of them

posting in here now, no wonder as you are getting booted around the clan forums,
    robbie you are a fake a cheat and a coward.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 16:421 edit
    its the league cup final you retard
    i see the scum who follow celtic doing the usual, attacking a rangers fan with his two young boys, even hitting one over the head with a bottle only 11 years okd, total cowards no wonder you like them are one of them

posting in here now, no wonder as you are getting booted around the clan forums,
    robbie you are a fake a cheat and a coward.
    Old mother Hubbard has got more of a chance of finding something in the cupboard than you.
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 17:26
    Old mother Hubbard has got more of a chance of finding something in the cupboard than you.
    17th may 2014 retard
    no comment on one of your own breaking a bottle over a 11 year olds head i see.
    total coward jut like you
  9. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 18:45
    Easy like Sunday Mornings.....Robbie Congratulations and a wonderful job you did this year!!!

Not sure who Roma is talking about. But I know he could not beat up the lowest level white belt in any gym, and would piss himself silly if he had to face anyone.

He is just like Radio. A keyboard hero. Isn't that a song? He's a keyboard hero!!! lol lol lol Great Season and it shows your superior leadership! The bitterness this forum has taken is a bit odd. Funny how just a few people can do that.

And can you imagine how sick in the head one has to be, I mean as in needing "real" help, to actually wish someone to get sick or get an illness no matter who he might not like? I feel sorry for people like him and others that their whole lives are spent fighting in forums. I thank god for my life and family.

Just as you are blessed with the life you have. Thank god we have lives as easy as Sunday Mornings!!!! 🙂 Ufc will be a great card. I cant wait. Time for another sports thread. I saw a great article I have to copy and paste. 🙂

I have to learn more about your local football. I have to see if I get it on our cable stations. I really love Rugby. That is a cool game.
  10. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 19:20
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Easy like Sunday Mornings.....Robbie Congratulations and a wonderful job you did this year!!!

Not sure who Roma is talking about. But I know he could not beat up the lowest level white belt in any gym, and would piss himself silly if he had to face anyone.

He is just like Radio. A keyboard hero. Isn't that a song? He's a keyboard hero!!! lol lol lol ...[text shortened]... ball. I have to see if I get it on our cable stations. I really love Rugby. That is a cool game.
    martial arts where i come from is for girls and fat guys who got bullied at school. coloured belts are just away of getting money from stupid people
    i know a few so called black belts. soft pretty boys who have never been in a real fight, a lot like you, no offence meant i am glad you have an interest its just not sport though.

only girls watch games on tv real men go to the match, football that is, a drink and a fight lets off steam position in the league does not matter top of the car park league is the real result. st johnstone and the FCU fair city unity are currently number one.
    yesterday we beat dundee 2-1 dundee despite having crews from stirling arbroath and stoke all the way from england. the FCU kicked them around the car park a glorious victory.
    nothing in the papers, as celtic thugs, robbies team, battered a dad and broke a bottle over his 11 year old sons head.robbie refused to comment on that disgrace.

dont pretend you like or do sports, you are not a sportsman not after the breaking bad clan collusion fiasco.
    have a sad life mr walter mitty
  11. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 06:05
    martial arts where i come from is for girls and fat guys who got bullied at school. coloured belts are just away of getting money from stupid people
    i know a few so called black belts. soft pretty boys who have never been in a real fight, a lot like you, no offence meant i am glad you have an interest its just not sport though.

only girls watch games on t ...[text shortened]... t a sportsman not after the breaking bad clan collusion fiasco.
    have a sad life mr walter mitty
    Easy like Sunday Morning 🙂
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 07:12
    Easy like Sunday Morning 🙂
    You're easy every morning...........or so Lemondrop says.

I've been reading several articles regarding the growth of domestic violence associated with UFC and MMA. Personally I feel this thuggery should be banned. It is not a sport........just violence for brain dead morons. Sport requires skill and finesse. MMA requires a thick skull and a brutal mentality. Ban it before more women are brutalised by these thugs !!!!
  13. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 07:45
    You're easy every morning...........or so Lemondrop says.

I've been reading several articles regarding the growth of domestic violence associated with UFC and MMA. Personally I feel this thuggery should be banned. It is not a sport........just violence for brain dead morons. Sport requires skill and finesse. MMA requires a thick skull and a brutal mentality. Ban it before more women are brutalised by these thugs !!!!
    I understand your fear. But you being a woman does not mean you are going to get hurt by your paranoia or fear.

Easy Like Sunday Mornings 🙂
  14. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 08:32
    I understand your fear. But you being a woman does not mean you are going to get hurt by your paranoia or fear.

Easy Like Sunday Mornings 🙂
    Not fear I'm afraid. No.......an aversion to brain dead morons......yes......that's more like it.

I believe one of those UFC blokes learned to read and write once. Fair enough.....it was only his name.......but hey.......hats off for breaking the mould.

Another has been honoured by a women's organisation for going 2 full weeks without beating his wife. A very rare man.
  15. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 08:55
    Not fear I'm afraid. No.......an aversion to brain dead morons......yes......that's more like it.

I believe one of those UFC blokes learned to read and write once. Fair enough.....it was only his name.......but hey.......hats off for breaking the mould.

Another has been honoured by a women's organisation for going 2 full weeks without beating his wife. A very rare man.
    My god your boring. And stop worrying. They don't hurt woman so your fine.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree