1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 08:58
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    You're easy every morning...........or so Lemondrop says.

I've been reading several articles regarding the growth of domestic violence associated with UFC and MMA. Personally I feel this thuggery should be banned. It is not a sport........just violence for brain dead morons. Sport requires skill and finesse. MMA requires a thick skull and a brutal mentality. Ban it before more women are brutalised by these thugs !!!!
    Your not a man so you would not understand the sport or the arts that go into it.
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 09:14
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Your not a man so you would not understand the sport or the arts that go into it.
    So there are no women who participate ???

Oh.........that's right........only as punching bags.

Art ??? yeah....hey.... I saw that.........painted an abstract picture on the floor with blood. Very abstract.
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 09:22
    My god your boring. And stop worrying. They don't hurt woman so your fine.
    eYou need to read the news a bit more. There are that many MMA thugs up on charges of domestic violence that's it's easier to name those that aren't as opposed to those that are.

Too many roids. Shrink's the family jewels I believe. Makes your voice very high as well.

Now.......what were you squeaking about........????? Sorry......speaking about.
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 09:46
    Originally posted by roma45
    you are wasting your time aguing with idiots cheats and scumbags my friend
    one on here uses google copy n paste non stop then moans at others who do it, a total piece of filth who would piss his knickers if he met you in real life, probably do the same with a 5 year old mind you.
    the fixed fights are obviously for those of very low brain power and thrive on ...[text shortened]... terly pathetic.

the one who pretends to be ill. i really hope he gets a real painful illness,
    That is what i thought. You could not fight your way out of a paper bag. Stop your typing, get a life, be a man, and do what real men do in life. They don't talk like you do, non stop in a forum. They act.

You prove daily you are a moron and a coward with no knowledge of MMA or any combat sport. Real men don't get on forums and say how tough they are, trash a sport that is a pure art form. You are a sad little man, who most likely got beat up so much you can only hide and come in here on a chess site no less. Your a joke.

And I'm glad finally everyone knows it and sees it. I have read all you said about me in the clan forum and you followed me in here. That's fine. Message me personally, we can exchange emails, and we discuss it all further. Okay mouth!!!!

And never in my life have I ever wished anyone sick, and the proof is in the forums where you have just done it for the second time. It's a chess site scumbag.

And your comment about "no offense" when you insult everyone you can including me about liking boys and men? In tight shorts? As if I did like men that is somehow a bad thing? Says something about you loud and clear. Your every word is a insult. Your about as tough as a five year old little boy. And the mind of one as well.

I have had enough words. I made my point with you and your sisters long ago. If you want something bad enough you make it happen.

Bring it. I'm waiting. SCUMBAG!
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 10:531 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 12:01
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    scumbag. send me a personal message and and I will make sure you and wont have any fence around.

I am making up a new gmail account now. Since you are a coward, and only use words, I will send you my email in a few hours. Then it will be up to you to email me.

You wanted my attention scumbag now you have it. And trust me bitch, this is no sport. You will find that out.

Your trash.
    And you made my bucket list.
    Sending you my email in a bit scumbag.
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 12:27
    scumbag. send me a personal message and and I will make sure you and wont have any fence around.

I am making up a new gmail account now. Since you are a coward, and only use words, I will send you my email in a few hours. Then it will be up to you to email me.

You wanted my attention scumbag now you have it. And trust me bitch, this is no sport. You ...[text shortened]... hat out.

Your trash.
    wow Game 11809135 sportsmanship vespin style

a new gmai laccount? to go with the other accounts you have on here.

sad little boy with no friends, did something happen to you? some history that made you a spoilt little bitch? i am curious.

away and resign some games little creep
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 12:43

You wanted my attention scumbag now you have it. And trust me bitch, this is no sport. You ...[text shortened]... hat out.

Your trash.
    Why are you threatening Roma with violence for simply disagreeing with your views?

I think you've just proven the point I made regarding MMA. Obviously just watching it turns people violent as well.

Matbe it's time to stop spamming this forum with MMA garbage and go take some anger management classes.

That's why I'm easy..............easy like Sunday morning.......yeah yeah

Have a nice day !!!!!!!!!
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 12:48
    wow Game 11809135 sportsmanship vespin style

a new gmai laccount? to go with the other accounts you have on here.

sad little boy with no friends, did something happen to you? some history that made you a spoilt little bitch? i am curious.

away and resign some games little creep
    Yes........sadly that game is just one in a long string of games Vespin hands Carrbie to cheat Metallica out of the clan championship.

Not very sporting in my eyes......or in fact I'd imagine........anyone's eyes.

Yes......that's one of his classic tap out submissions he's become famous for.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 13:00
    Yes........sadly that game is just one in a long string of games Vespin hands Carrbie to cheat Metallica out of the clan championship.

Not very sporting in my eyes......or in fact I'd imagine........anyone's eyes.

Yes......that's one of his classic tap out submissions he's become famous for.
    Summertime and the living is easy.
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 14:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Summertime and the living is easy.
    You might want to throw a bucket of water over vespin. He's boiling mad !!!
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 14:30
    try you're not your
    glad to be of help.
    hey i am feeling generous in future try playing e4 instead of resigning like the many disgraceful Game 11809135
    go champ you might win one.
    i am waiting on your message again see the proper use of the word your
    you can only spell properly when you copy n paste it seems

really not much going for you
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 14:38
    try you're not your
    glad to be of help.
    hey i am feeling generous in future try playing e4 instead of resigning like the many disgraceful Game 11809135

I tried a bit of MMA when I was a bit younger but I must be a softie or something. After I'd knocked a bloke out and he was lying unconscious and defenceless on the floor I just didn't have the viciousness that most MMA fighters have to jump on him and keep swinging coward punches into his face until the referee pulls them off.

So .........unfortunately........after 10 fights (yes and 10 KO victories) I hung up my gloves for good.

Just didn't have enough mongrel in me to cause permanent brain damage to an unconscious person.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 15:03
    You might want to throw a bucket of water over vespin. He's boiling mad !!!
    No wonder, trying to engage you brain dead zombies in polite conversation is enough to make anyone mad!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 15:04
    try you're not your
    glad to be of help.

A fatty like you is never going to beat anyone up, I would simply kick your bum and runaway knowing that I could never be caught

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree