1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 15:17
    Originally posted by roma45
    try you're not your
    glad to be of help.
    hey i am feeling generous in future try playing e4 instead of resigning like the many disgraceful Game 11809135
    go champ you might win one.
    i am waiting on your message again see the proper use of the word your
    you can only spell properly when you copy n paste it seems

really not much going for you
    Oh don't worry little girl. As i suspected you did not send me a personal message. So I am going to keep my word and get my email over to you scumbag coward.

Then we will see how much of a man you are. As suspected a long time ago, you and Radio are all talk. But we all knew that.

But you made a mistake.

I wont break my word.
    That's it for now. You little bitch.
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 15:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    A fatty like you is never going to beat anyone up, I would simply kick your bum and runaway knowing that I could never be caught
    its your main points cow the coward vespin that wants a fight
    still waiting on cheating sissy boy to open a gmail account
    might take a while to write vespinscumbuckettotalcheatmultiaccountusercopynpasteretard
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 15:35
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I tried a bit of MMA when I was a bit younger but I must be a softie or something. After I'd knocked a bloke out and he was lying unconscious and defenceless on the floor I just didn't have the viciousness that most MMA fighters have to jump on him and keep swinging coward punches into his face until the referee pulls them off.

So .........unfortuna ...[text shortened]...
    Just didn't have enough mongrel in me to cause permanent brain damage to an unconscious person.
    lol lol lol omg!!!!!!! After all your talk about mma and how horrible they are, shooting your mouth off like Roma and now you decide to say you did mma?

You are now a bigger joke then Roma. Knocking out a ten year old does not count.

You never had a fight in your life. You never entered a cage. Never even strapped on gloves. How many ounces were the gloves? How did you wrap your hands? Do you know how to describe the correct way of doing it?

You are such a joke. I cant even get upset over that. OMG after all this time of trashing the sport, and saying things that make no sense to anyone who knows the sport, your claim is you had ten fights and had ten KO's???? LOL

You and Roma are pathetic. I cant believe you actually had the lack of brains to type that in here. You are a coward that is why you never had a fight. You were bullied just like Roma. Keyboard warriors. Wow...I cant believe you wrote that.

I contradicts everything you have said to me about mma and fighting. You guys are such losers. lol lol my god your a moron.

Well the fighting world is sooooo lucky that after ten fights and ten KO's you hung up those big gloves of yours to save the fight world from your great fighting skills. lol lol lol Let me thank you on behalf of the mma world for saving us by hanging up your gloves. You are such a humanitarian. lol
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 15:36
    might take a while to write vespinscumbuckettotalcheatmultiaccountusercopynpasteretard
    don't worry it's coming. And you better back your words up bitch.
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 15:40
    So there are no women who participate ???

Oh.........that's right........only as punching bags.

Art ??? yeah....hey.... I saw that.........painted an abstract picture on the floor with blood. Very abstract.
    woman do participate. You said you had ten big knock outs right? well there you go. You are one confirmed woman who has fought. Thank god you hung up your gloves. You saved so many of us.

You are one tough young lady.
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 15:50
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    don't worry it's coming. And you better back your words up bitch.
    christmas is coming faster than you.
    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

wow, did you know mma has the biggest percentage in the world in all sports for banned fighters taking drugs, i use the term sports and fighters with a pinch of salt

mma junkie wife beating fake fighters scum, you must feel right at home

come to perth, come in peace leave in pieces, sliced and diced, might improve your looks, do bring mummy with you, you might have to put the dog in a kennel first though
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 16:00
    woman do participate. You said you had ten big knock outs right? well there you go. You are one confirmed woman who has fought. Thank god you hung up your gloves. You saved so many of us.

You are one tough young lady.
    Thanks !!

Actually......just checked the record........11 wins by knockout actually,,,,,,.HUGE knockouts.

My coach begged me to keep going as he was sure I could win the UFC middleweight belt............but hey..........I had nothing to prove. I'd fought the best and clobbered them all.

Besides........I just wasn't into drugs that much. Didn't want the man tackle to shrink to the size of...........well.........yours.
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 16:09
    lol lol lol omg!!!!!!! After all your talk about mma and how horrible they are, shooting your mouth off like Roma and now you decide to say you did mma?

You are now a bigger joke then Roma. Knocking out a ten year old does not count.

You never had a fight in your life. You never entered a cage. Never even strapped on gloves. How many ounces were th ...[text shortened]... ehalf of the mma world for saving us by hanging up your gloves. You are such a humanitarian. lol
    Yeah.........been there.....done that.........now moving on to bigger and better things.

I used to strap my hands using the upright grasshopper method. A traditional and long kept secret method passes down by Shaolin monks. I will teach you (for a small fee) if you like.

I used fairly light gloves made with crocodile leather which is only available over here in OZ. Had a nice rough texture to them.

Yes......those were the days......punching and kicking my opponents senseless..........well at least the ones that had any sense to start with.

So what's your record in the ring? One fight for a tap out as soon as the bell sounded?
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 16:29
    Yeah.........been there.....done that.........now moving on to bigger and better things.

I used to strap my hands using the upright grasshopper method. A traditional and long kept secret method passes down by Shaolin monks. I will teach you (for a small fee) if you like.

I used fairly light gloves made with crocodile leather which is only avail ...[text shortened]... with.

So what's your record in the ring? One fight for a tap out as soon as the bell sounded?
    plus all other fights cancelled due to the little sissy pissing his knickers all over the cage.

nice gloves, i prefer hands wrapped tightly in bandages then dipped in glue then covered in broken glass.

vespin the sissy does the same but dips his in cotton wool
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 16:321 edit
    plus all other fights cancelled due to the little sissy pissing his knickers all over the cage.

nice gloves, i prefer hands wrapped tightly in bandages then dipped in glue then covered in broken glass.

vespin the sissy does the same but dips his in cotton wool
    you wouldn't last ten seconds. V would ping you away like a bothersome fly!
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 16:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you wouldn't last ten seconds. V would ping you away like a bothersome fly!
    he would fold faster than a 9 high in a game of three card brag.
    a lying little sissy
  12. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 17:01
    still waiting for you to send me a personal message scumbag. And Robbie would smash you. He just does not believe in violence. And a fight? That is a joke. You would not fight me for all the money in the world.

Your a coward little bitch. I'm heading home soon. Then I can create the account and place it in your inbox.

okay little bitch?
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 17:17
    still waiting for you to send me a personal message scumbag. And Robbie would smash you. He just does not believe in violence. And a fight? That is a joke. You would not fight me for all the money in the world.

Your a coward little bitch. I'm heading home soon. Then I can create the account and place it in your inbox.

okay little bitch?
    you were the one who said about pms not me, a bit punch drunk?

i have offered robbie a meet up lots of times, even offered him 2000=1 odds in a otb game,
    he pretends to be a JW i went with JW friends i know to the big event in glasgow, the liar was not there, hes a liar a fraud and a cheat, the same goes for you.

you would look good as a walrus

edit i would fight you for nothing, just hope your fighting is like your pathetic chess and keyboard skills, lame boring little sissy
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 17:30

Your a coward little bitch. I'm heading home soon. .

okay little bitch?[/b]
    quick radio the little creep is heading home
    i know his wife likes a real man, but you better go, she is ugly but very eager so the local fire department say
  15. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 18:24
    Thanks !!

Actually......just checked the record........11 wins by knockout actually,,,,,,.HUGE knockouts.

My coach begged me to keep going as he was sure I could win the UFC middleweight belt............but hey..........I had nothing to prove. I'd fought the best and clobbered them all.

Besides........I just wasn't into drugs that much. Didn't want the man tackle to shrink to the size of...........well.........yours.
    yeah your huge alright. A HUGE MORON. Thanks again for hanging up those gloves. god we are so lucky.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree