1. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    01 Mar '12 01:06
    We just keep getting better and better.
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    01 Mar '12 05:51
    Originally posted by Red Night
    We just keep getting better and better.
    Scotland will play USA, we'll kick booty!
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    94215
    01 Mar '12 13:11
    what happened to freddy adu, i thought he was going to be the U.S. version of messi?
  4. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    01 Mar '12 14:27
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    what happened to freddy adu, i thought he was going to be the U.S. version of messi?
    you never mind that what happened to England!
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    94215
    01 Mar '12 17:04
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you never mind that what happened to England!
    too deep, no intelligence, no creativity, fear, no cohesion and lack of technical ability. the worst thing for me is the cohesion. england need to start playing the same 15 or so players and stick with them, build a team. to score and create goals the team needs to know what each other is going to do, we cant with a new striker and a different winger each week and stop changing the team at half time. england should play every game like its a cup final.
  6. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    143878
    01 Mar '12 17:26
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you never mind that what happened to England!
    I now know what it's like to be a Scotsman , i have no hope in my team of ever winning anything in the rest of my life time .
  7. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16334
    01 Mar '12 20:05
    USA! USA! USA!
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    01 Mar '12 22:19
    Originally posted by Red Night
    We just keep getting better and better.
    At what?
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    94215
    02 Mar '12 01:33
    Originally posted by phil3000
    I now know what it's like to be a Scotsman , i have no hope in my team of ever winning anything in the rest of my life time .
    if greece and denmark can win the euros then we all have a chance.
  10. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Mar '12 09:14
    Originally posted by phil3000
    I now know what it's like to be a Scotsman , i have no hope in my team of ever winning anything in the rest of my life time .
    LOL, yes but we have accepted the fact, you are still dreaming the dream! 😛
  11. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    2996
    02 Mar '12 13:03
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    LOL, yes but we have accepted the fact, you are still dreaming the dream! 😛
    At least Scotland has provided some excitement in WC play whereas England makes the lowlight reels more than not and wonderful howlers at every turn.
  12. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Mar '12 13:462 edits
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    At least Scotland has provided some excitement in WC play whereas England makes the lowlight reels more than not and wonderful howlers at every turn.
    yes USA will get stronger and stronger no question about it, once you ditch sports like
    American football and basketball and ice hockey, you'll do awesome. You need a new
    kit as well, your present one does nothing for you.
  13. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    2996
    02 Mar '12 14:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes USA will get stronger and stronger no question about it, once you ditch sports like
    American football and basketball and ice hockey, you'll do awesome. You need a new
    kit as well, your present one does nothing for you.
    Nah! We can get better and keep all other sports as well. As for the kit, I agree entirely. we need a new and better looking one. Ice hockey? They're all Canadian anyway! Basketball players cannot dribble a soccer ball and are too tall like Crouch and would make fools of themselves on the pitch and football players are too bulky and slow.
  14. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Mar '12 15:15
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Nah! We can get better and keep all other sports as well. As for the kit, I agree entirely. we need a new and better looking one. Ice hockey? They're all Canadian anyway! Basketball players cannot dribble a soccer ball and are too tall like Crouch and would make fools of themselves on the pitch and football players are too bulky and slow.
    I suggest something like Apollo Creed shorts, that would be awesome! 😀
  15. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    143878
    02 Mar '12 15:25
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    At least Scotland has provided some excitement in WC play whereas England makes the lowlight reels more than not and wonderful howlers at every turn.
    "At least Scotland has provided some excitement in WC play "
    You will have to go back alot of years for that Scacchi ,unless you have a different meaning for "WC" ?😵
Back to Top