1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    15 Jun '07 14:10
    Originally posted by Palynka
    How can you tell it's not your girlfriend?
    She had her legs closed at the time.
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    15 Jun '07 14:17
    Originally posted by darvlay
    She had her legs closed at the time.
    Nice. I have a harder time identifying the source because of the fish bits hanging from my moustache. I have named 5 of them. Scales, Bones, Beholder, Flaps and Finn.
  3. Joined
    11 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Jun '07 15:16
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Mexico has a good team...don't count them out.

London bookies have them favored third to win the Copa america...frankly I don't understand that..but that is what makes the london bookies the best place to bet. idiotic english bettors so scew the odds that there is easy money to be made. I put a grand on the US to win at 40-1. Why not? Most of london was at 20-25 and vegas was 10-1.
    so just out interest red night, which London bookies did you use to place that bet?
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    09 Jul '07 14:20
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Of course YOU would.
    So, it turns out I was wrong when I predicted that the u.s. would finish behind Uruguay, Peru, Paraguay, Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia and Venezuela.

It turns out, that going by points and goal difference, they also finished behind Ecuador and Colombia.

As Red Night would probably say "Team u.s.a. finished 12th in a WORLD quality tournament."

As the rest of us would say "The u.s. came paddy last by a long way."

Next time you plan on laying a $1000 bet, make sure you ask somebody who knows something about football, before you do it. LOL.

D
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    09 Jul '07 14:43
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    So, it turns out I was wrong when I predicted that the u.s. would finish behind Uruguay, Peru, Paraguay, Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia and Venezuela.

It turns out, that going by points and goal difference, they also finished behind Ecuador and Colombia.

As Red Night would probably say "Team u.s.a. finished 12th in a WORLD quality tourname ...[text shortened]... make sure you ask somebody who knows something about football, before you do it. LOL.

D
    Ouch.
  6. Joined
    01 Jul '04
    Moves
    11 Jul '07 00:09
    So where's Iran in this tournament?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree