Usa usa usa

Usa usa usa

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
29 Jun 09

Originally posted by MoneyManMike
So the USA was lucky and we are a 3rd world country talent wise?! lol what do we have to do to get some sincere credit for our accomplishments? Typical euro-snobbery...
If you read my original post I did congratulate the USA on the achievement of reaching the final - is that not sincere credit?
It was obviously too subtle for you and some of your compatriots to pick up on... maybe ass-kissing is the only thing you recognise?

*Euro-snobbery* - is it snobbish to realise that the USA MNT (only in America!) is actually not as good as many European national teams? I think not.

M

Moves
30 Jun 09

Originally posted by Melanerpes

Now...Do you believe miracles happen in threes? Or will it end up being "jugo feo" against Brazil?
$^*&*&^^!!!! -- the clock struck midnight at halftime -- now if only they had started the game an hour earlier 😀

E

Moves
11 Jul 09

foorball is for girls and 6 year old adolescents

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
11 Jul 09

Damn gringos. They were very comfy in their baseball and gay rugby... but no, they had to come and play football, right? Damn it!

s

6yd box

Moves
11 Jul 09

Originally posted by EmLasker
foorball is for girls and 6 year old adolescents
i think u mean baseball😵

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
11 Jul 09

Originally posted by EmLasker
Michael Jackson is for 6 year old adolescents
Fixed!~

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
15 Jul 09

Originally posted by spurs73
i think u mean baseball😵
Oh how true Spurs 73!

Baseball in England is called Rounders, and is predominantly played by schoolgirls...

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
19 Jul 09

I'm a born American citizen but I hate flag waving gingoism. In fact, I hate the concept of flags.

Wait, this is a sports thread. Soooo...I can root for anyone from any country even against a USA participant.